Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Making a desert and calling it peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
curious to know what the sentiment about the united $$naKKKes is right now from the isreali devils itt

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
A dog barks louder in the European Parliament after the Commission President spoke about the "strength of Europe"

https://x.com/aja_egypt/status/1735118839896055818?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Al! posted:

curious to know what the sentiment about the united $$naKKKes is right now from the isreali devils itt

"The Americans are humanitarianoid naive woke moralists"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Sancho Banana posted:

"The Americans are humanitarianoid naive woke moralists"

is that also how people feel about the world's response in general? just a bunch of woke nonsense?

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Al! posted:

is that also how people feel about the world's response in general? just a bunch of woke nonsense?

Yeah pretty much, a combination of "they're antisemites" and "they're foolish lefty morons who don't truly understand the situation" but as always America is given greater focus with this stereotype than most other places/organizations.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
i know it must be kinda jarring for israel to be on the us liability that's about to get cut loose list, but also lol and furthermore, lmao

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
though to be fair i don't think that israel will be cut loose entirely, but it's nice to see how pissy they get now that there's been a little bit of pushback on the genocide from their sugar daddies

kinda weird if you think about it though, it's like the tail has been wagging the dog for so long that they've completely lost perspective about who's paying the bills in this relationship

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War

Al-Saqr posted:

just imagine being in the room for this conversation

====

Urgent | Axios: Biden indicated in his talk about indiscriminate bombing that Netanyahu invoked by the call to bomb Germany and Japan's atomic bomb.

Urgent | Axios: Biden responded to Netanyahu that the bombing of Germany and Japan led to the establishment of an international organization after the World War to prevent it from happening again

https://x.com/ajabreaking/status/1735026297330442554?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

And that's why the US keeps vetoing every ceasefire brought up by said international organization

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

mosques in the west bank are now calling for a full mobilization of people to resist and support Jenin and Gaza:-

it looks like a west bank intifada will be a more locally operated each town acting on their own affair and ignore the PA.

=====

Takbirs in Tubas mosques in the West Bank and calls to confront the occupation in support of Gaza and Jenin

https://x.com/AJA_Egypt/status/1735189069498368211?s=20

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/jesuslasupajew/status/1735087837140091028

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Bumping to say I donated again to him and I hope some others do too.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

"Wall Street Journal: The Biden administration is delaying the delivery of more than 27 thousand rifles [M4s and M16s] to Israel out of fear that they'll reach the hands of 'extremist settlers'"

https://twitter.com/kann_news/status/1735185870888542338?t=sPB1sf7TJYRzKzLD8e1jmA&s=19

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Sancho Banana posted:

"Wall Street Journal: The Biden administration is delaying the delivery of more than 27 thousand rifles [M4s and M16s] to Israel out of fear that they'll reach the hands of 'extremist settlers'"

https://twitter.com/kann_news/status/1735185870888542338?t=sPB1sf7TJYRzKzLD8e1jmA&s=19

Arm the Palestinians instead.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

I said come in! posted:

I wonder about that. I was thinkin is there some way for Hezbollah to send arms to the west bank? And it's not like the WB has people as well-trained as Hamas, but would it help?

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

I said come in! posted:

Give Hamas an S-300.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

carcinofuck posted:

I wonder about that. I was thinkin is there some way for Hezbollah to send arms to the west bank? And it's not like the WB has people as well-trained as Hamas, but would it help?

No, the country is North Korea levels of closed off by land right now.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Sancho Banana posted:

thats a weird way of saying "zionist friendly fire"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

gradenko_2000 posted:

this is coming from a liberal party Senator who spent the last six years in jail and never got to serve more than a year of her term in the Senate because she was locked up by Duterte on trumped-up drug charges

loving liberals

code:
https://twitter.com/jewoftheorient/status/1735163903964070360
translated from Filipino:

quote:

As a Jewish Filipino, I am disgusted by the use of [President Manuel] Quezon's name in the service of defending the Zionist project. Are our lives, and our history, more valuable than the Palestinians?

I find no happiness nor honor in the Philippines having sheltered Jews that escaped from the Holocaust, if we then defend a state that was built on the conquest of Palestine and the expulsion and murder of its indigenous peoples.

Even up to now, the [Philippine] government has not given enough aid to the Filipino Palestinians that have come here after fleeing Gaza. Whatever happened to "love the stranger, for you were once strangers in the land of Egypt?"

Jai Guru Dave
Jan 3, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 15 days!)

“Were there no Liberia, no African-American would feel safe”

“Were there no Mexico, no Latino would feel safe”

I’m starting to think this concept isn’t exactly workable.

“Were there no Missouri, no idiot would feel safe”

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

code:
https://twitter.com/jewoftheorient/status/1735163903964070360
translated from Filipino:

anti-zionist jewish filipino, their swag levels are off the chart

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Urgent | "Calcalist" newspaper, about the General Director of the Port of "Eilat": The port is witnessing a sharp decline in the scope of activity, and a decline of more than 80% in revenues since the beginning of the interception of ships from ⁧‫#اليمن‬⁩

‎🔻 The Japanese company NYK stopped sending ships via ⁧‫#البحر_الأحمر‬⁩ to Israeli ports and ordered the ships Which it manages by diverting its course to ports in ⁧‫#أوروبا‬⁩ as a result of threats from ⁧‫#اليمن‬⁩

‎🔻 The ships’ failure to reach “Eilat” means there is no income for the port.

‎🔻 Ships heading to Eilat are afraid to pass through the Red Sea and choose a route that bypasses the entire African continent, extending the journey time by 20 days.

https://x.com/anesmansory/status/1735199011421000054?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Lol, Houthis getting the goods.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Qassam killed another 10 IDF in an ambush this morning

=========================

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=6111652

Al-Qassam announces the targeting of an Israeli force and the killing of 10 soldiers in Shujaiya

The Al-Qassam Brigades said that they targeted an Israeli foot force in Shujaiya with explosive devices, killing at least 10 enemy officers and soldiers.

For its part, the Al-Quds Brigades said that it engaged in fierce clashes with the occupation army in the Al-Taqadim axis of Al-Zaytoun and Al-Shujaiya, east of Gaza, and Sheikh Radwan, west of it.

The Al-Quds Brigades added that they bombed the Sufa site and the military crowds in its vicinity with missile attacks.

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010

Chillgamesh posted:

What was the fall of Apartheid South Africa like compared to this? I know basically nothing about it if anyone has some reading.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

"'Supply the IDF with wild boars that'll enter booby trapped buildings and tunnels in Gaza before our fighters': The suggestion of Kiril Kartnik, city council member in Haifa"

https://twitter.com/haifakrayot/status/1735171732003078649?t=EBx0YpXqIouOpTebjj3XUQ&s=19

quote:

Kartnik told "Haifa and Krayot News": "The idea is to reduce harm to soldiers when they enter booby trapped buildings and tunnels by scattering wild boars in all suspicious places. If we had sent some boars into the building where the disaster happened last night, we might have prevented the fall of our soldiers. We have lots of unnecessary boars. We don't have unnecessary soldiers."

In the proposal, Kartnik writes: "As everybody is aware, there's an abundance of wild boars in Haifa, which cause enormous damage to the city's residents: they spoil green areas, attack passers-by and dogs, cause traffic accidents, etc. The mayor of Haifa has been fighting the boars for several years, but with no success, and just this year, hundreds of 'unruly' wild boars were killed."

Kartnick adds: "Especially now, during the war with our enemies in Gaza, there's a chance to turn bad into good and use wild boars to save human lives. In fact, with the completion of northern Gaza's besiegement, and in order to complete our occupation of the Hamas strongholds in Khan Yunis and other places, instead of endangering Our soldiers in pursuit of every terrorist inside the buildings and in the tunnels, I propose to transport thousands of wild boars in trucks from Haifa to the Gaza Strip. The thousands of boars will harass the terrorists and even endanger them. Instead of the terrorists fighting soldiers they'll fight the boars, which are 'unclean' according to Islam. This way we can also expose the the location of those terrorists. In addition to what has been said, the boars are the ones who'll step on mines instead of our soldiers."

Kartnick summarizes the proposal: "The flow of thousands of pigs into Gaza is not in opposition to international law. The main goal is to avoid triggering explosive devices on our soldiers and also to exert additional pressure on the terrorists. The element of surprise will play in our favor. My proposal: The municipality of Haifa will supply the IDF with wild boars in the required quantities to save the lives of our soldiers in Gaza."

IDF soldiers? Wild pigs?

Sancho Banana has issued a correction as of 09:48 on Dec 14, 2023

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

don’t we have a robot kill dogs for this, or are they too precious compared to using a part time dj idf reservist

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
the boars would simply lie down on their haunches and refuse to enter the tunnels because even the lowest beasts of the land know that israel must be destroyed

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Have the IDF conscripts now serve as untrained animal wranglers of large dangerous tusked mammals, what could go wrong?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Sancho Banana posted:

"'Supply the IDF with wild boars that'll enter booby trapped buildings and tunnels in Gaza before our fighters': The suggestion of Kiril Kartnik, city council member in Haifa"

https://twitter.com/haifakrayot/status/1735171732003078649?t=EBx0YpXqIouOpTebjj3XUQ&s=19

IDF soldiers? Wild pigs?

israel: how do I kill 30-50 small kids that run into my yard within 3-5 mins while my feral hogs play?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Sancho Banana posted:

They couldn't source the 27000 rifles.

"What do you mean on back order?"

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Sancho Banana posted:

"Fears" is a nice way if saying "100 percent certainty"

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
I think part of the reason the school massacre thing isn't going wide in the media is that everyone kinda ate poo poo with the hospital thing and the assorted outlandish stories that proved to be wrong later. The ludicrous ultraviolence causes editor to put the brakes on because it sounds like so much propaganda, and then it'll turn out no wait they really loving did it and that'll be like 3 crises ago and we've all moved on.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

skooma512 posted:

I think part of the reason the school massacre thing isn't going wide in the media is that everyone kinda ate poo poo with the hospital thing and the assorted outlandish stories that proved to be wrong later. The ludicrous ultraviolence causes editor to put the brakes on because it sounds like so much propaganda, and then it'll turn out no wait they really loving did it and that'll be like 3 crises ago and we've all moved on.

Difference is none of the news that was false came from al jazeera and the hospital was under near media blackout from being sieged.

There are pictures and video, eyewitness accounts and its been reported on.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

A week ago, they were talking about post-Hamas Gaza, but now they are talking about post-Netanyahu Tel Aviv

#goodmorning

https://x.com/gamalsultan1/status/1735173441685258266?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

‎🔻 The Japanese company NYK stopped sending ships via ⁧‫#البحر_الأحمر‬⁩ to Israeli ports and ordered the ships Which it manages by diverting its course to ports in ⁧‫#أوروبا‬⁩ as a result of threats from ⁧‫#اليمن‬⁩

My Arabic has deteriorated so much that I'm sounding out the letters like a kindergartener. This is saying under threats from Yemen they are diverting to...Aruba that can't be right lol

Nuclear Pizza
Feb 25, 2006

Sancho Banana posted:

IDF soldiers? Wild pigs?

They are crazy, these Israelis.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

"Intense fighting until the end of January, toppling Hamas throughout 2024: the war schedule that'll be presented to the Americans"

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1735201546005094620?t=ik6NhNieFtCNn1MR4lNZmQ&s=19

quote:

Last week, Israel entered the third month of the war and the US is signaling to Israel that the hourglass is running out. US President Joe Biden even sent his national security adviser, Jake Sullivan, to Israel to make sure that the message got through and that Israel's plans correspond with the American schedule. It'll look like this:

By the end of January - Israel is expected to finish the "intense fighting" phase. The Americans initially aimed to finish this by Christmas (that is, the beginning of January), but given the current situation - Israel does not see the possibility of this. For Israel, a few more weeks will be required after the end of the fighting, to complete the withdrawal of forces from the heart of Gaza and their deployment in defensive lines - some inside the strip and some outside it.

The next step, and it's expected to be the longest, is the completion of Hamas's dismantlement. In Israel, it's estimated that this phase will be spread over most of 2024, and include the destruction of Hamas's military capacity through targeted operations and targeted raids by IDF forces. The bottom line, and the most important, is that Israel aims for continuous security control in the foreseeable future.

It seems like a realistic schedule, on which both Israel and America can compromise. However, alongside this, the Americans also see great importance in the humanitarian issue. As a tribute to the Americans, Israel is planning to approve, in a telephone referendum, the opening of the Kerem Shalom crossing to bring in supplies.

The problem is that Prime Minister Netanyahu has decided to go towards a calculated confrontation with the Biden administration. One of the main issues on the agenda is Gaza the day after the war. In opposition to Israel, America sees a vision of normalization. The US is also troubled by the situation of the Palestinian Authority, but even in this case Netanyahu decides not to insist for now on the transfer of funds to the PA or to approve the entry of Palestinian workers into Israel - contrary to the position of the security establishment.

:thunk:

Fizzil
Aug 24, 2005

There are five fucks at the edge of a cliff...

Shageletic posted:

My Arabic has deteriorated so much that I'm sounding out the letters like a kindergartener. This is saying under threats from Yemen they are diverting to...Aruba that can't be right lol

Arabic has no P so alot of confusion stems from that, it says Europe but in arabic its “Auruba” of course its harder to cognate this since arabic vowels arent written

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

israel: how do I kill 30-50 small kids that run into my yard within 3-5 mins while my feral hogs play?