Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Well they are absolute going to fail that bonus stage then.

Man they suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It is definitely the product of a non-diseased mind to imagine a future world where the products you will need to offer the car-buying public are heavily-armed-zombie-crowd-resistant tanks

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

root beer posted:

“Must of” missed this announcement

On the one hand, you can't impregnate robo-wives, so what is the point?

On the other hand, your robo-wife will save you so much money by not having to buy so many horses.

It's impossible to say if it's worth it.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Admittedly I've never been to Oakland but is this what happens there? You drive around, and white dorks run up to your car and kick it?

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I drove a Honda Fit for a year and I’m convinced they have more usable space than that dumb truck.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

the first car to withstand the hurricane axe kick, incredible

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

morningdrew posted:

Admittedly I've never been to Oakland but is this what happens there? You drive around, and white dorks run up to your car and kick it?

Oakland is full of "those" people

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
The perks of working at X, you get a fully catered Christmas party!!

https://twitter.com/kelsey_laymon/status/1734729515862286805?s=46&t=dQl6Iu6Wmq7antcZ30Prgw

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

kazil posted:

Oakland is full of "those" people

Yeah, tech bros

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

Unless the body is scratch proof and the windows can't be shattered with a single tap of a spark plug, I have 0 clue what the gently caress the added value is of the body being resistant to kicks / arrows / small calibre rounds.

Curious how I haven't seen any footage of that, hmmm

hmm

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Kicking it? Try a submachine gun next time buckos... Maybe a Thompson Submachine Gun?

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.
I look forward to the chuds living in agony once those trucks start getting into accidents. A super durable truck means there is nothing to absorb the impact.

Crumple zones? More like cuckle zones:smugbert:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Who is the first person who is going to shoot themselves trying to make a video of how they can shoot their Cybertruck and then they or their friend gets hit by ricochet

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

What if Elon is only trying to get the Cybertruck to be the next Delorean-like famous movie car?

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

kazil posted:

What if Elon is only trying to get the Cybertruck to be the next Delorean-like famous movie car?

I've only ever known suspiciously rich furries that owned Deloreans.

I've never known a furry that likes Elon Musk or Tesla.

QED Musk is finished

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

kazil posted:

Fortunately the only people who would want to put the Cybertruck in a movie are tech bro/cypto scammers, doing some sort of kick starter scam, so yeah the movie would never actually come out.

If it did come out it would obviously be like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0-N0VgJNk8
But with Cybertrucks.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

kazil posted:

He's only trying to be Grimes.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I like the part at the end when he injured himself in that super stunning display of athletic prowess and cries out in pain.

Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran

Entropic posted:

The perks of working at X, you get a fully catered Christmas party!!

https://twitter.com/kelsey_laymon/status/1734729515862286805?s=46&t=dQl6Iu6Wmq7antcZ30Prgw

Talk about Donald Trump hamburger party energy.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I want to see Elon himself take a Cybertruck mudding.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
The cybertruck looks like something out of Carmageddon tbh. it's just missing a big serrated blade on the top to slice pedestrians in half

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Convex posted:

The cybertruck looks like something out of Carmageddon tbh. it's just missing a big serrated blade on the top to slice pedestrians in half

The Cybersaw, a $2500 addon

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

Elon thinks he's a cool secret character like Akuma but really he's Dan

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Mistle posted:

Like Elon's relationships with his kids, this was quick, dirty, and I'm not gonna touch it ever again :lol:

amazing

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
Threads is available in Europe now. Hopefully, this will accelerate the decline of Twitter.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It will accelerate the decline of Europe too

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Threads so far from what I've seen is fairly banal and mostly just bubbly posts that are not that interesting but also not offensive and awful

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
Seeing a lot more christian stuff on Threads lately. Trying to filter it out but the "For You" section can get pretty weird at times.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

steinrokkan posted:

Just say what you usually say

"Stop asking me questions about my son and get back to skinning the Dalmatians before I take another of your fingers"

lol

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Threads lol I forgot all about that. Also forgot about Bluesky and just saw I have 5 invite codes and I'm gonna post them here so get over it thanks

bsky-social-6dm4q-zrk3q
bsky-social-prymv-kqhlo
bsky-social-u52t4-3e54g
bsky-social-svrw7-lv3fl
bsky-social-dflgq-xhhiq

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

holtemon posted:

Threads lol I forgot all about that. Also forgot about Bluesky and just saw I have 5 invite codes and I'm gonna post them here so get over it thanks

bsky-social-6dm4q-zrk3q
taken

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

:captainpop:

Profanity
Aug 26, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Convex posted:

Fitting, since the man who designed it is something of a cunning stunt.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
It’d be funny if one of those dorks had a rock wedged in their shoe treads that left a big scratch in the stainless steel, cuz that ain’t coming out. Would not have to be a large rock! Something quartz based maybe

RFC
Nov 3, 2002
Found a new name for Twitter on Reddit, new name is $8chan

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Threads so far from what I've seen is fairly banal and mostly just bubbly posts that are not that interesting but also not offensive and awful

This is the majority of twitter as well isn't it?

Like the algorithm just skips most of it because it's boring

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Profanity posted:

Fitting, since the man who designed it is something of a cunning stunt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

potato! posted:

Elon thinks he's a cool secret character like Akuma but really he's Dan

No, gently caress that, Dan has friends and family and cares about other people. Elon is Rufus. :colbert: