Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave and PWInsider both confirming Monday Nick Khan, HHH and TKO's Mark Shapiro met with a Warner exec in NY about the Raw rights

We want you to pay 4-5x annually what you are paying for 3 shows right now for 3 hours of Raw + CM Punk. The numbers don't lie, this is a deal too good to pass up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Havoc904 posted:

We want you to pay 4-5x annually what you are paying for 3 shows right now for 3 hours of Raw + CM Punk*. The numbers don't lie, this is a deal too good to pass up.

* CM Punk availability subject to change, no refunds

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Phil and Cody trying to put their "pals" in AEW out of a job LMAO.

Workers rights BayBay!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Havoc904 posted:

We want you to pay 4-5x annually what you are paying for 3 shows right now for 3 hours of Raw + CM Punk. The numbers don't lie, this is a deal too good to pass up.

Yeah but people have actually heard of WWE

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Mark Henry did a gimmick like 15 years ago where he was injuring dudes and iwc people legit thought he was a dangerous worker

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Havoc904 posted:

Now remember, these are the reality TV knuckleheads who bought a major studio/multiple television networks, then immediately set about devaluing the brand names with viewers while also torpedoing longstanding creative relationships and alienating creators through their "let's retroactively cancel multiple completed projects so we don't have to pay anybody residuals" antics. Spending more for less isn't out of the question with how they operate a business.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

JethroMcB posted:

Now remember, these are the reality TV knuckleheads who bought a major studio/multiple television networks, then immediately set about devaluing the brand names with viewers while also torpedoing longstanding creative relationships and alienating creators through their "let's retroactively cancel multiple completed projects so we don't have to pay anybody residuals" antics. Spending more for less isn't out of the question with how they operate a business.

We will get Nigel McGuinness vs Bryan Danielson in AEW's future. But we won't ever get to see it since WBD will write off the rest of AEW to help pay for Raw.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

What if they just keep both shows?

"We'll get the AEW audience AND the WWE audience! Zaslav, you've done it again!"

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Rhonne posted:

What if they just keep both shows?

"We'll get the AEW audience AND the WWE audience! Zaslav, you've done it again!"

That's a possibility and probably the funniest outcome.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Pylons posted:

"Cody Rhodes? What is this, a crossover episode?"

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

they could do a tag at the end of one and the beginning of the other where TK and HHH passive aggressively hand off the show

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Pylons posted:

Can't wait for the wb wrestling extended universe crossover event

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Shard posted:

Can't wait for the wb wrestling extended universe crossover event

Peacemaker is gonna be the ultimate force to unite AEW and WWE.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

alright it took some digging but i got some inside info on the specific execs that wwe met with for the raw deal

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

alright it took some digging but i got some inside info on the specific execs that wwe met with for the raw deal

Impractical

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
It would be a real shame if WBD didn't get any NBA rights and Inside the NBA went away

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

No daddy stuff this time with Nikkita Lyons. What lesson does this teach?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

No daddy stuff this time with Nikkita Lyons. What lesson does this teach?

looking at the knee brace it sure looks like nikita is making her progress though the wwe performance center right on schedule

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

looking at the knee brace it sure looks like nikita is making her progress though the wwe performance center right on schedule

She was away for almost a year.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
All Punk wanted was to walk around a warehouse in Florida and have people kiss his rear end.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

1glitch0 posted:

All Punk wanted was to walk around a warehouse in Florida and have people kiss his rear end.

shame on tony for not giving him this

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

shame on tony for not giving him this

if he read your posts he'd be powered for a whole month!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

lol

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Where are the Starbucks gift cards for the fellas, punk???

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
CM Punk is so funny

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Maybe Carmelo Hayes didn't take it well when Punk said he was his daddy.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I was just going to ask if he had posted pics with any male wrestlers lol.

Also, the Twitter handle makes it even funnier

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

in fairness he does look happy to be there

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

He's just doing the "women's wrestling enjoyer" gimmick like when he first came to AEW.

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Chick.
Magnet.
I await the apologies.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

He took that pic with hhh

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Yeah yeah, we all know that rear end in a top hat stands for literally nothing

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Yeah yeah, we all know that rear end in a top hat stands for literally nothing

not true, we know he Stands Up For WWE

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Sure WWE may have tried to literally kill him on top of all the times they lied to him and hosed him over and fired him on his wedding day but that's nothing compared to what the Bucks did TK just didn't give him enough

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Seams posted:

Where are the Starbucks gift cards for the fellas, punk???

SpeakSlow posted:

Chick.
Magnet.
I await the apologies.

someone could get over on the indies with a cock manager punk gimmick

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

SpeakSlow posted:

Chick.
Magnet.
I await the apologies.

The real heat between Punk and Tony is Punk can be around women and Tony is scared of them.

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm have gone for CM Chad with basically a blonde color swap of the Punk character model. Ripped. Maybe a rapper?

Aw gently caress.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://x.com/otd_in_wwe/status/1735346628674957395?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I dont ever remember seeing a zero reaction goldberg spear and in that clip there are so many

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

As I recall, this is how that PPV ended.