Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

one day he'll figure out how a screenshot works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Darchangel posted:

2000 posts back, but thank you for confirming that someone besides me knows what Rock 'N' Rule is.

I saw this as a kid and it blew my mind. It has some pretty banging tunes in it too!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil posted:

lol no he wont

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
He made the exact same complaint like a week ago

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

priznat posted:

I saw this as a kid and it blew my mind. It has some pretty banging tunes in it too!

Yeah, it does. And yet, no official soundtrack, and now the copyrights are all tangled up.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Scipiotik posted:

The day before he loses control he's going to un-name it from X so that he can keep his worthless X company.

i hope thats not for law magic works, I want musk to lose his precious x url and other brand stuff.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Scipiotik posted:

The day before he loses control he's going to un-name it from X so that he can keep his worthless X company.

There's that too. I'd forgotten how attached he is to that stupid X concept.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

PhazonLink posted:

i hope thats not for law magic works, I want musk to lose his precious x url and other brand stuff.

I'm sure Twitter is merely leasing the x domain from Musk personally or something

He's too proud of coming up with world's worst company name to give it away

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

kazil posted:

he did it because he thinks people will be impressed that he has a curved monitor i 100% guarantee this

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Elon is just so l33t he doesn't have a PrintScreen button on his keyboard

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Darchangel posted:

Yeah, it does. And yet, no official soundtrack, and now the copyrights are all tangled up.

Yeah it’s a huge mess and practically killed the studio that made it iirc.

Elon wishes he was Mok-like but he’s more like the bar owner rat guy lol

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

PhazonLink posted:

When a company is sold it can be divided up however the buyer and seller agree. With bankruptcies it's pretty common for the brand to be the only thing of worth left, and that'll get sold separately to the pile of shops/offices/inventory.

The best chance Musk has of losing X is if he ends up being taken to court by one of the companies that have trademarked 'X'. I think Microsoft is one of them.

Watching a judge rip that dumb poo poo away from him would be fantastic content.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

AI is gonna do all the boring work we don’t wanna do so we as a society can focus on art! and ~~creating things~~!
\
Bazinga with marble bust av

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

R.L. Stine posted:

he did it because he thinks people will be impressed that he has a curved monitor i 100% guarantee this

Nah, he literally doesn't know how. This has been a thing with him for a while now.

roffles
Dec 25, 2004
HOTABLO is fine, druids are fine for a dumb babby gamer like Elon who will never sniff the leaderboards. Once again complaining about poo poo that will never matter to him.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil posted:

Nah, he literally doesn't know how. This has been a thing with him for a while now.

lmao that he knows how to crop people's credits out of memes he steals but doesn't know what PRTSC or Print Screen means

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

steinrokkan posted:

He made the exact same complaint like a week ago

Yeah but it was about Barbs then. He's also complaining about a user submitted leaderboard instead of the one Blizzard actually runs

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

elon's famous screenshooting prowess

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2023/12/14/grok-grimes-curio-toy/

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Bad Purchase posted:

With how his screen looks, elon definitely knows a thing or two about masterbatedon

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Jeffrey of YOSPOS needs to add a Yaccaroni-type bot that just shows up in threads and says a few random buzz words with emojis

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

drat Elon is so efficient, he can bring a new AI offering to market AND abuse his ex with one deft maneuver!

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

So who else read read the news article about Elon Musk opening a school and had the realization that the next time it's in the news, it's going to be for something unimaginably horrific?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Total Party Kill posted:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS needs to add a Yaccaroni-type bot that just shows up in threads and says a few random buzz words with emojis

That already exists and we have been asked not to respond to him in the bitcoin thread because he feeds off attention

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Konar posted:

drat Elon is so efficient, he can bring a new AI offering to market AND abuse his ex with one deft maneuver!

lmao he really is the worst

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Time_pants posted:

So who else read read the news article about Elon Musk opening a school and had the realization that the next time it's in the news, it's going to be for something unimaginably horrific?

:same: Yeah. First thought: somebody is going to die.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Total Party Kill posted:

"Uh oh, just saw Granos! You know what that means! #callthepolice"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/lindayaX/status/1735387800411804114

lol that the doge guy is their best employee

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
All classes at the musk university are uploaded to your brain via the Neuralink

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

steinrokkan posted:

the Federal Government reviewing these claims: "I'm sorry, there's just nothing we can do about this. He is lying, however."

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I bet the Yacc knows her way around pivot tables

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

steinrokkan posted:

I majored in “clawing at my face and screaming until I tear my vocal cords” at elon university, with a minor of “please someone take the wires out of my brain”

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Oh boy, all the kids that enrolled were terminal... How did they get through the admission?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Elias_Maluco posted:

I have a whole bunch of them too

bsky-social-st2hc-ntepb
bsky-social-7kwzz-sc3ce
bsky-social-djky7-cdoq5

edit:

https://twitter.com/nrqa__/status/1735177302508548363

Those look incredibly lovely.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Those look incredibly lovely.

Also, most importantly, nothing at all like charcoal art

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

All classes involve going to work in the Tesla factory.

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

Bad Purchase posted:

I'm the pube

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i dont know what an AI plush toy is but it sounds dumb. kids already have tooo much screen time and too much internet time. never mind that there's some kids that talk to amazon Alex or Apple Siri.(lol no one cares about Microsoft Halo).

lol at being bullied for videogames as a child and now people are addicted to smartphone and other social media stuff.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

A LOVELY LAD posted:

I'm the pube

That pube has been privy to several extremely ill thought out business deals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

its like a Teddy Ruxbin but interactive. IDK if it interfaces with an LLM in the cloud and/or has guts fulla poo poo your kids shouldn't next to.