Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I look at that thing and all I can think is that the most likely failure mode is that the rickety frame will collapse as you're bearing your weight down on it and the blade slices your fingers off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Well fortunately, the blades are also usually poo poo on novelty pizza cutters, so hopefully their injury potential is pretty limited.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

It's true, I have the Star Trek Enterprise pizza cutter and it hurts to hold it, it's also fairly slippery.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

covidstomper58 posted:

It's true, I have the Star Trek Enterprise pizza cutter and it hurts to hold it, it's also fairly slippery.

I got one of those for Christmas a few years back and yeah, there was no question from the start that it was going straight to a display shelf, not even a novelty test cut.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Captain Hygiene posted:

I got one of those for Christmas a few years back and yeah, there was no question from the start that it was going straight to a display shelf, not even a novelty test cut.

I just use my Amazon Basics Bat'leth, it's a block of plastic so it never needs sharpening.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

covidstomper58 posted:

Should of got the Dead Ringers novelty pizza cutters. Just ornate surgical quality cutting implements, for just that most finely cut pizza.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Dokapon Findom posted:

Little Seizure's

I’m not empty quoting

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The bike cutter is making me mad, they are obviously using it the wrong way, surely you are supposed to grab it by the steering bars and press down to gain leverage

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

steinrokkan posted:

The bike cutter is making me mad, they are obviously using it the wrong way, surely you are supposed to grab it by the steering bars and press down to gain leverage

I have the bike cutter, it sucks, but they’re holding it in pretty much the least bad way. You can’t comfortably exert enough force with the handlebars.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Try a Viking Pizza Axe!
https://odditymall.com/hand-forged-viking-pizza-axe

Or a Viking Pizza Cutter!
https://theawesomer.com/viking-pizza-cutter/675793/

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

How does it handle dog turds of the yard?

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

DoombatINC posted:

It was always a red letter day in my childhood when I saw this little red box on the counter :yum:

Mushed into a rectangular cookie sheet, topped with thick-shredded mozzarella and cheddar, cooked well-done until the cheese had structure - that's good eatin'!

they sadly stopped making this a few years ago

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
pizzas are looking too normal

Brazil Blast!!!

Cream cheese strawberry jam pizza

Pistachio pizza

Would you like extra olives with that?

"Mixed" pizza

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Look, I'd eat a cheese olive pizza, but why the gently caress would you make it like that? Whole olives that aren't even stuck to the cheese. And green olives instead of black or purple is a crime.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

I just internally said "hell yeah" to each of those as I scrolled. Admittedly, it took until reading the description of the first for this to start.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

bagual posted:

Brazil Blast!!!

Pistachio pizza

Would you like extra olives with that?

"Mixed" pizza

I’m with FFT, I’d eat any one of these after a long day.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Bud that top one just looks like uncooked dough, are you Tarrare

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Also still can't get over the fact that Italy, the place everyone associates with pizza, makes pizzas a million times worse than meme bad pizza country Brazil

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I would demolish that pistachio pizza

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i defend olives against the haters every chance i get but that is a bit much.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

It reminds me of a pizza I made way back when, I had the thought that "mushrooms are good, more mushrooms = better" and just covered the pizza with them like that. Nope, it turns out that moderation is good, even for the best toppings.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

uber_stoat posted:

I dunno, I can still see some of the base

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

uber_stoat posted:

Anchovies on pizza is fine if it's like one or two anchovies

An entire anchovie pizza would just take like salt and angry piss

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Captain Hygiene posted:

It reminds me of a pizza I made way back when, I had the thought that "mushrooms are good, more mushrooms = better" and just covered the pizza with them like that. Nope, it turns out that moderation is good, even for the best toppings.

Whenever I do a pizza I slice up an entire thing of grocery store mushrooms super thin and it ends up covering the uncooked pizza to a ridiculous depth. I always think it's way way way too much. But then it comes out and it's like "poo poo I should have bought the next size up thing of mushrooms"

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
cat is a pretty inferior meat. obligate carnivore = gamy as hell

korean eating dogs are fed like, 99% vegetarian, both for cost and taste reasons

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

bagual posted:

Brazil Blast!!!

I would eat the hell out of this pizza, it's basically the breakfast I made myself every other day as a teenager, but on pizza bread instead of toast

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Anchovies on pizza is fine if it's like one or two anchovies

An entire anchovie pizza would just take like salt and angry piss

The best complementary topping for an anchovy pizza is extra cheese

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
shovel that cream cheese strawberry right into my mouth

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
I like doing that with a toasted bagel but of course leave it to Brazil to totally gently caress up the ratios

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Data Graham posted:

Whenever I do a pizza I slice up an entire thing of grocery store mushrooms super thin and it ends up covering the uncooked pizza to a ridiculous depth. I always think it's way way way too much. But then it comes out and it's like "poo poo I should have bought the next size up thing of mushrooms"

He'll yeah

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
What mushrooms do you use? I imagine oyster mushrooms would work very well, but I never tried them on pizza.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Me I use the mini portobellos usually.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Are portobellos not simply creminis that have been allowed to grow? I heard somewhere they were functionally the same species

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Yeah, button mushrooms / portobelllos etc are all the same species grown to a different size

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/kBzYBL5.mp4

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

steinrokkan posted:

Yeah, button mushrooms / portobelllos etc are all the same species grown to a different size

i think they are also different breeds like how there's different colors of corn you can grow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the pizza cutter.