Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
:lol: at the accompanying post/addendum

quote:

Some have compared the zigzag cut of this lemon garnish to the small, triangular "Van Dyke" beard historically worn by untrustworthy men, but to recognize this etymology would be to validate and take into lading this disreputable perversion of grooming, and we cannot in good faith do that.

What a way with words :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

Scags McDouglas posted:

Not that it's a very controversial prediction but I still see this going really poorly in the end for our guy.

I'm sure it's going to either wreck or reinforce his and Ray's relationship somehow.

Also T's mind going to dirty places is going to play into his taking the fall for some Tina embezzlement shenanigans.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Quit knowing that this is exactly how you'd hold her during lovemaking! Quit smelling her hair! Quit seeing her peaceful face on your pillow in the pale blue cast of dawn!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tall Tale Teller posted:

I'm sure it's going to either wreck or reinforce his and Ray's relationship somehow.

Also T's mind going to dirty places is going to play into his taking the fall for some Tina embezzlement shenanigans.

You know how it's now sort of generally recognized that the bad grammar and spelling in Nigerian Prince emails and other similar scams serves as a selection process? Like, if you're ignorant enough to not be thrown by the sketchiness of the text, you're more likely to get all the way to the end of the scam where you give a stranger all your money. (Leon Sumbitches excepted, of course.)

Tina is telling T exactly what is happening right now at this very second, and if he were capable of recognizing this he would be someone who isn't Teodor.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Teeodor is going to look like George Santos in those 500 dollar glasses

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

He will never be in a band a successful graphic artist

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe
Dog, why you even got to do a thing?
https://imgur.com/gallery/k8wO48k

Strange Cares
Nov 22, 2007

LRADIKAL posted:

Dog, why you even got to do a thing?
https://imgur.com/gallery/k8wO48k

This is one of those "humans are space orks" threads, is that the thing you meant to post?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
I mean it definitely fits the "why you gotta do a thing" moniker

Imagine putting that much work into something so embarassing. It's more embarassing because he put work into it

Prolly doesn't belong in this thread tho

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe
Lol, oops. I don't remember what achewood related thing I was trying to post. The orcs thing was for a different nerd group.

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

He Gets With Ladies But In The End They Do Not Like Him!

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
“few things make a man smaller than being too good for a place he was once no better than”

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

nice pete writes some good turns of phrase. it's just a shame about all the murders

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Barthes would say something about "death of the author", but when Nice Pete is the author the death is you.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Probably not something you want on the back of any state quarter.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
Just having some good old fashioned gay sex in the woods, done correctly in that salt of the earth, West Virginia way

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Safety Dance posted:

Barthes would say something about "death of the author", but when Nice Pete is the author the death is you.

he puts you in the back of his van

and he is the winner

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

moot the hopple posted:

Just having some good old fashioned gay sex in the woods, done correctly in that salt of the earth, West Virginia way

THAT WAS AN ACT OF LOVE YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU'LL NEVER KNOW ANYTHING SO BEAUTIFUL!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Smoking Mr. Gary's pole is so beautiful.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

moot the hopple posted:

Onstad needs a WV Outdoor Gay Sex coin in the online store.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Pershing posted:

Onstad needs a WV Outdoor Gay Sex coin in the online store.

Learn to draw West Virginia Gay Sex...FROM BEHIND

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Deathlove posted:

Learn to draw West Virginia Gay Sex...FROM BEHIND

I confess I'm having trouble visualizing Nive Pete's description...wouldn't the chair be in the way?

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

loving hell, Lyle.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Pershing posted:

I confess I'm having trouble visualizing Nive Pete's description...wouldn't the chair be in the way?
The "Rod Huggins" is laying facedown upon the chair. The "Pat Reynolds" is atop the "Rod Huggins." I assume it is one of the fancier sorts of lawn chairs that is partially recumbent.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
I picture a more basic plastic lawn chair. Not your Yankee assemblage of frippery to "dress up" one's backyard, but a down-home piece of furniture that you could abandon to the woods and still rely upon to give you firm bracing for passionate gay sex.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008
Oh no beef, pull up, pull up!

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Really wish I knew what the completion her sentence was behind that thought bubble.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Oh no, Beef.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
it's happening

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
crazy to think we’re already in the earless Ray/skinny Teodor/washed up Roast Beef era

Time loving flies

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
Seven years and teodor’s loving dead

He never scored

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Phillipe is five.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Can never get over Teodor getting his poo poo together and getting into shape and then immediately dying :allears:

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
I'm in my Ray 2026 era: wearing comfortable shawl sweaters and unable to hear other people's bullshit

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Pattonesque posted:

it's happening

Remember when people thought 2008 Teódor was pushing a stroller

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

I always assumed it was a lawnmower.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I thought it was a shopping trolley :shobon:

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Philippe might be five forever, but unfortunately the same can't be said about his mother.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Safety Dance posted:

Philippe might be five forever, but unfortunately the same can't be said about his mother.

*puf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Jerusalem posted:

Can never get over Teodor getting his poo poo together and getting into shape and then immediately dying :allears:

Speaking as someone who just got his author career going and also lost 110 pounds going into my 40s that strip always freaks me out a little.