Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
It doesn't need to make sense or be plausible if you think about it for a second, it just needs to be a photo of some "military aged men" carrying a visible marker that they're combatants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

just noticed Twitter banned Alex Winter. dtt

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

E2M2 posted:

Do they really though? Who's gonna stop them? Trump? Who's gonna hold Joe accountable?

Trump at least could be trusted to be selfish and extract things from Israel that they don't want to give, whereas Biden is guaranteed to ignore 80% of his base to continue giving netanyahu a big sloppy bj

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
looooooooooooool

like why would they bring weapons to give up? they couldn't leave the rifle at the Hamasbase?

carcinofuck has issued a correction as of 03:18 on Dec 15, 2023

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

ughhhh posted:

The wtf is going on with that short iof soldier?

remember the little person SWAT cops from Southland Tales?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/eylonalevy/status/1735264241953669503?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

incredible that this is what they’ve been telling Israelis and they believe it.

Just wait til they get home and start telling war stories

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
holy poo poo, i found one, single example in history. notice it's nothing like the obviously staged gaza photo

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1735201200633475207?t=ra_dwbi_PcZ_L61a2qzMMw&s=19

they should continue with him picking up the Palestinian envelope. written by a dad who lost his kid because of the IDF.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
today I learned, via this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J8L_Xzrgzg

interviewer: you had said nazism and zionism were two sides of the same coin
galloway: well they actually did mint a coin...

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"Nazi fahrt" indeed.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

RoboBoogie posted:

they should continue with him picking up the Palestinian envelope. written by a dad who lost his kid because of the IDF.

they’ve had to come up with a new term for “wounded child, no surviving family” because so many kids end up surviving their entire families being wiped out.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

"In a time of great famine and despair, when the earth yielded not its fruits and the people were ensnared by hunger's cruel grip, there dwelled a Jewish butcher in a small, obscure hamlet. This butcher, cunning and avaricious, saw opportunity where others saw only misfortune. Driven by greed and a heart devoid of the light of Christ, he hatched a malevolent plan most foul.

It so happened that three young Christian boys, innocent and unsuspecting, crossed paths with this sinister man. Lured into his abode with promises of food and shelter, the boys were unaware of the dire fate that awaited them. The butcher, betraying all laws of God and man, took their lives in cold blood, an act of unspeakable evil. To conceal his crime and profit from his misdeed, he dismembered their bodies and pickled them in a barrel, intending to sell their flesh as pork to the unsuspecting Christian folk, a deception heinous in its nature.

Yet the deeds of the wicked are never hidden from the saints. Saint Nicholas, a man of God, revered for his piety and miraculous works, was drawn to this village by divine providence. Sensing the shadow of evil that lay over the land, he sought out the source of this corruption.

Arriving at the butcher's shop, Saint Nicholas, with the wisdom and authority bestowed upon him by the Lord, confronted the butcher. "Reveal unto me," he demanded, "the whereabouts of the three innocent souls who have vanished within this hamlet." The butcher, his sin laid bare before this holy man, trembled with fear, for he knew that his wicked act could not be concealed from such a servant of God.

Saint Nicholas, filled with righteous fury yet moved by divine mercy, approached the barrel where the boys' remains lay. Raising his hands to the heavens, he prayed fervently, his voice a beacon of hope in the darkness. And lo, by the grace of God, a miracle unfolded before the eyes of all present. The three boys, thought to be lost to the clutches of death, were restored to life, emerging from the barrel whole and unscathed, as if awakened from a deep slumber.

This miraculous resurrection, a testament to the power of faith and the sanctity of life, became a legend that echoed through the ages. The people, witnessing this divine wonder, were filled with awe and their faith was rekindled. The Jewish butcher, realizing the enormity of his sin, was overcome with remorse. He confessed his crime and repented, and Saint Nicholas, in his boundless compassion, forgave him, and baptized him, teaching all a profound lesson in Christian redemption and the limitless mercy of the divine."

Three little children sought the plain
Gleaners of the golden grain.

They lingered past the angel-song,
And dewy shadows swept along.

’Mid the silence of the wood
The butcher’s lonely cottage stood,

“Butcher! lodge us for the night,
Lodge us till the morning light.”

“Enter in, ye children small,
I can find a place for all.”

The butcher seized a knife straightway,
And did the little creatures slay.

He put them in his tub of brine,
In pieces small as they were swine.

St. Nicholas, at seven years end,
His way did to the forest wend.

How could Hamas do this?!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1734710908755062820?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

carcinofuck posted:

today I learned, via this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J8L_Xzrgzg

interviewer: you had said nazism and zionism were two sides of the same coin
galloway: well they actually did mint a coin...

"A Nazi goes to Palestine... and talks about it in 'Angriff'" Is this.... an ad for the nazi magazine?

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

lmao I knew Libs of TIktok's real audience was ancient but the fact that she has to explain what steam is in the video is next level.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Is this intended as an advertisement?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

They couldn't have picked funnier user reviews to highlight for the horror reel.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1735201200633475207?t=ra_dwbi_PcZ_L61a2qzMMw&s=19

appropriate because much like the legitimate state of israel, santa claus isn't real

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

haruspicy
Feb 10, 2023

ELTON JOHN posted:

isnt international shipping still hosed up from the evergiven incident? if so, lmao

no it’s currently hosed up from the panama canal

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Kind of pissed that Chaya sat on this story until a couple days ago. Fursan Al-Aqsa was 50% off for the Autumn sale. Now I have to wait for the freakin' Christmas sale!

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

The Voice of Labor posted:

appropriate because much like the legitimate state of israel, santa claus isn't real

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

lmao

A Bag of Milk
Jul 3, 2007

I don't see any American dream; I see an American nightmare.
https://x.com/MouinRabbani/status/1735461876404728264

Haven't reached bedrock in the depths of depravity yet. Plenty of room still to dig

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Israel's ultimate goal is to colonize hell

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
drat the houthis/ansarallah are based as hell

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

mid air rpg kills is on point, but if they don't have a dedicated allahu akbar button like Chivalry's yell then they weren't really trying

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

FuzzySlippers posted:

mid air rpg kills is on point, but if they don't have a dedicated allahu akbar button like Chivalry's yell then they weren't really trying

the demo is free.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

where to buy palistanian bumper stickers

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Finally she has competition

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
i owned the game for a while. cutscenes are pretty cool. there's some performance issues and it still needs a lot of QOL improvements, but considering it's just made by one kid essentially, it's quite impressive.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Wait till she hears about Project Reality where you can play full on 50 v 50 Hamas v IDF multiplayer battles

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

censoring the words terrorist, kills, and genocide in the text is also very confusing.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

FuzzySlippers posted:

censoring the words terrorist, kills, and genocide in the text is also very confusing.

tiktok is insanely aggressive about word filtering lol

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/mayadeenenglish/status/1735516859955306739?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

Israel can neither achieve victory nor the impression of it and it’s making the settlers anxious. they talk about a “low intensity” phase of the war that will be safer for IDF soldiers: or with tanks and planes. which wasn’t going to work in the first place. they have no idea how to win or end the war.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

i hate this loving place

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1734714670303625579

lol owned

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU