Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Orange Carlisle posted:

I dont ever remember seeing a zero reaction goldberg spear and in that clip there are so many

That's because by this point Goldberg had been chumped out so loving much by King Shovel himself that not a single person didn't know HHH was getting the title back, and the point was hammered even further home by HHH pinning him instead of "surely this is guy is only in this match to eat the pin" Kane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Seams posted:

Where are the Starbucks gift cards for the fellas, punk???

What is the reference with Punk and gift cards?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Okuteru posted:

What is the reference with Punk and gift cards?

https://wrestlingheadlines.com/story-behind-cm-punk-gifting-starbucks-cards-to-mjf-and-other-aew-stars/

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Yeah yeah, we all know that rear end in a top hat stands for literally nothing

Is NXT still infested with Q Anon believers?

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Phil handing out Stardust trading cards to the NXT locker room

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cody Rhodes posted:

I think one day you will see MJF in WWE. I think, one thing I’m really proud of him for is, for those who don’t know, MJF was one of my recruits. Probably the one I’m the most excited about just because of his potential, his personality; his overall professionalism is beaming. One thing I’m proud of him doing is, if you notice he’s put on a lot of muscle and he’s put it on safely over the last year and a half

And when he does make that jump, and I don’t know when that is, if he makes the jump. But if he comes to WWE he’ll have to stand across from guys like Drew McIntyre, you have to stand across from guys like Omos. Or, gosh, Brock Lesnar.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I genuinely read that as quoting CM Punk and was really confused

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Sounds like a loving nightmare, Codester

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I could swear I remember reading somewhere that the Bucks are the ones who pushed for MJF to be booked on All In.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/bryan-danielson-i-love-lie-cody-rhodes-taught-me-how-fun-lying

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pylons posted:

I could swear I remember reading somewhere that the Bucks are the ones who pushed for MJF to be booked on All In.

It was Cody. MJF has mentioned it in promos.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

How quickly we all forgot “Cody’s best friend MJF betrays him then whips him in the ring with a belt for an awkwardly long time”

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

good and or bad news on this front

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

We have ALL been begging for MJF vs. Omos

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

projecthalaxy posted:

good and or bad news on this front

Wiggle wiggle

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.
Isn't Norman the women's trainer

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I genuinely think mjf would be a glorified manager within 2 years in wwe. pack on all the muscle you want as safely as you want, its not gonna change the physical variable thats made main eventers in wwe for the past 50 years

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

shiksa posted:

I genuinely think mjf would be a glorified manager within 2 years in wwe. pack on all the muscle you want as safely as you want, its not gonna change the physical variable thats made main eventers in wwe for the past 50 years

you say this like melo isn’t gonna main event wrestlemania some day. it’s a new wwe. michael cole says “wrestling” now

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

JUNGLE BOY posted:

you say this like melo isn’t gonna main event wrestlemania some day. it’s a new wwe. michael cole says “wrestling” now

yes correct i am going off of their long history instead of things that would be neat if they happened in the future, I used to be a wwe fan and regularly got my hopes dashed bc my favorites weren't in the WWE Mold, its why I stopped watching

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

melo vs lexis king my way video package at wrestlemania 45

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

melo vs lexis king my way video package at wrestlemania 45

Oh, do wrestlemanias have numbers again, or do you mean WrestleMania :Threepirateshipsandtwostars:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

UnleashedDad posted:

"Norman, I swear to God if you hurt these girls I'll kill you. GIRLS DID YOU HEAR THAT? I'll PROTECT YOU! Let me know if this Norman guy is bothering you, okay? Just think of me as your Dad, okay? In fact, if you want to call me Dad I'm all for that, haha, like as a joke unless you're into it maybe?"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Grendels Dad posted:

Oh, do wrestlemanias have numbers again, or do you mean WrestleMania :Threepirateshipsandtwostars:

Not officially, no. I think they're acknowledging it a bit more, but it's still just Wrestlemania: Hollywood, not Wrestlemania 39

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

Not officially, no. I think they're acknowledging it a bit more, but it's still just Wrestlemania: Hollywood, not Wrestlemania 39

Everyone knows 24 is the highest number so this checks out

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Let's be real after WrestlemaniaXXX it's just diminishing returns

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

UnleashedDad posted:

Not anymore brother

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

A Fancy Hat posted:

"Norman, I swear to God if you hurt these girls I'll kill you. GIRLS DID YOU HEAR THAT? I'll PROTECT YOU! Let me know if this Norman guy is bothering you, okay? Just think of me as your Dad, okay? In fact, if you want to call me Dad I'm all for that, haha, like as a joke unless you're into it maybe?"

I thought we weren't supposed to be writing fanfic about this

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lol for as much as he hates HHH, they really are the exact same loving person (nazi fetishism aside)

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Truther Vandross posted:

lol for as much as he hates HHH, they really are the exact same loving person (nazi fetishism aside)

he loves hhh, he broke the throne as a tribute

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

You mean the time he used the magic sledgehammer to fix the throne

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Truther Vandross posted:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Truther Vandross posted:

HHH is just a Motörhead mark you weirdo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

cHHHud???

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Just a fan of Lemmy that went out on live television in blackface at least twice.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Just a fan of Lemmy that went out on live television in blackface at least twice.

Let he who has never worn blackface on national tv cast the first sto-

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Yes I’m aware he’s a racist shitbag. The iron cross is Motörhead worship.

There’s a million things to hate HHH for, you don’t have to make poo poo up for fake internet points on a dead comedy forum.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Nazi chic would be the right term for motorhead and therefore Trips copying them.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Nazi chic would be the right term for motorhead and therefore Trips copying them.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

A Fancy Hat posted:

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/uRGQugQpjz8?si=GXU-CgPQhYWlu1l3

This was such a good entrance