Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i took a look at rogue trader, having always wanted to play the ttrpg. theres lots of ship management stuff in addition to business/trade stuff that all supplements the xenos purging part of a wh40k ttrpg. but the new game looks like just a crpg played straight? what makes it rogue trader, is it just the theme? or is there trading stuff you do too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The free DLC for GoW Ragnarok came out this week and I’ve been hearing good things. Might give it a look 2nite

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i took a look at rogue trader, having always wanted to play the ttrpg. theres lots of ship management stuff in addition to business/trade stuff that all supplements the xenos purging part of a wh40k ttrpg. but the new game looks like just a crpg played straight? what makes it rogue trader, is it just the theme? or is there trading stuff you do too

it's the theme of kramering into a 40k rogue trader license as some dipshit distant heir and playing a BG/Pathfinder (this one) campaign

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Friday. Wfh not working hell yeah. At my folks hanging with two cute AF dogs

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

my friend bought me the new god of war game but i still have bg3 to play :negative:

plus planning on spending hella time this vacation painting little tiny men to make them fight each other

Don't forget to cop an energy drink for your epic gaming sesh op

Does it get much more win than that?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
yah, Reign

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Anyone wants some audible books?

I wanna cancel my subscription and I have a bunch of unspent credits I have zero use for. This is on me for laziness but also on Amazon and being assholes and not letting you keep your credits (I already paused it once).

If you do, just PM me your email and the book.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
300mg caffeine bro

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chief McHeath posted:

300mg caffeine bro

That’s the bare min for an epic GoW sesh bro

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

MrQwerty posted:

im replaying rdr2 and just did the mission where arthur unknowingly ruins his life for good with the consumption
i am also playing rogue trader, that's pretty good

I might play RDR2 this weekend, i bought it a few weeks back when someone was giving away an old Xbox.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Chief McHeath posted:

300mg caffeine bro

so an energy drink fit for hyping on a friday, sweet

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Anyone gently caress with Stok? Little shots of caffeine in a half & half looking cup? Warning on them says NO MORE THAN TWO PER DAY. It's always random when my gas station gets them in so I grab a handful when they do. Good buzz.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i prefer to just drink coffee, normal style

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

neato burrito posted:

Anyone gently caress with Stok? Little shots of caffeine in a half & half looking cup? Warning on them says NO MORE THAN TWO PER DAY. It's always random when my gas station gets them in so I grab a handful when they do. Good buzz.

If I want a buzz like that I'll just go snort cocaine because it actually feels good

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

i prefer to just drink coffee, normal style

You add it to the coffee, you see.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Tea is the drink of kings. Coffee for the slum living working class leeches

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Saalkin posted:

We don't have any kings in AMERICA
Throw that poo poo in the harbor

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
i just wash my amphetamines down with a bunch of coffee :shrug:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

british rear end fail drink. checks out. i'll keep drinking coffee down in the trenches here with the proles

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

We got an espresso machine a while ago and it has really amped up my coffee consumption

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

If I want a buzz like that I'll just go snort cocaine because it actually feels good

I don't think I'd dare do cocaine these days, because of the random "oops its laced with Fent, you're dead" chance.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm in the tub. Got the lights off, the noise canceling headphones on with some Harkld Budd ambient, I'm stoned as poo poo and I got a big rear end jig of Arizona ice tea on the floor next to the tub. The water is hot asf. I'm living that life rn

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I played around 20 hrs and it's such a buggy loving mess rn that it's best to wait. The coop is also currently tacked on as hell and they said they're addressing that in a patch as well.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

british rear end fail drink. checks out. i'll keep drinking coffee down in the trenches here with the proles

shut the gently caress up!!!!!!!!

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

also coffee is great and so is tea
gently caress you

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I played the Skull and Bones closed beta for a few hours and it was actually pretty fun but I'm a huge sucker for anything pirate related.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Solefald posted:

also coffee is great and so is tea
gently caress you

:lofty:
\
solefail from on high with her pinky up while she sips fancy leaf water

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I played the Skull and Bones closed beta for a few hours and it was actually pretty fun but I'm a huge sucker for anything pirate related.

same, looks neat. but unfortunately ubisoft

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

same, looks neat. but unfortunately ubisoft

I hate Ubisoft game design with a passion so it really caught me off guard that I was having a great time.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Ubisoft is a blight on the great city of Montreal!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
ugh going back to an actual m-f schedule is pwning my rear end. sleep all hosed up

need coffee or maybe 5 more hours of sleep

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

ugh going back to an actual m-f schedule is pwning my rear end. sleep all hosed up

need coffee or maybe 5 more hours of sleep

What you need is some meetings

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

ugh neck pain from sleeping at a weird angle, not very friday

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

i just had an espresso b/c I am sleepy but need to stay awake to play some civ VI with goons tonight booooooooooooo

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep
Hello Friday

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

up nice and early, doing a little stretch, getting ready to hold down the fort over the holidays. making that sacrifice of barely glancing at some dials every once and awhile so others may celebrate. looking forward to a solid stretch of subsidized posting at double the usual rate

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
All meetings cancelled for the rest of the year. Time to "work" and play video games! I might mix day drinking in if I feel risky.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
just wake up early and smash pre workout then go lunk out, gets the energy right all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

just wake up early and smash pre workout then go lunk out, gets the energy right all day

i can never wake up early enough to do this poo poo. i even have the gym in my house and cant be bothered