Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Lobe posted:

It's pretty nice, especially if you like basil

Feel free to get mad if you're the cheese pizza and chicken nuggets set tho

It had never occurred to me to put it in lemonade (like I said, I'm probably an uncultured boob.) Will have to try it when it's on offer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Halloween Jack posted:

What if we call it Chapo Trap House and it's just for the, uh, you know, let me workshop this one a little more

lmao

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Time to force femme Will and Felix

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I wasn’t very familiar with Hesse but the show was hilarious. I really loved it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Pharmaskittle posted:

replace all cis women podcasters with trans women because let's be real, they're funnier and understand video games

edit: the exception is British ones, for some reason it's the opposite there

The gently caress

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

I hope the whole Seeking Derangements crew comes on more. Jacques stories are pure chaos.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

What if we call it Chapo Trap House and it's just for the, uh, you know, let me workshop this one a little more

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

basil lemonade is great but gin makes it better

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

The gently caress

All three members of Well there’s your problem are great.

Wait, is she scottish? I’ve never been clear on that.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Chakan posted:

All three members of Well there’s your problem are great.

Wait, is she scottish? I’ve never been clear on that.

Scottish is a type of English

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

idk im mostly thinking of that British Muslim trans cop

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Alice has an affected accent mimicking upper-class English people but iunno why

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

i say swears online posted:

Alice has an affected accent mimicking upper-class English people but iunno why

Like every british leftwing podcaster, she's a product of the public school system and it's not an affect

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I thought the whole cop thing was just a bad gimmick that went on too long. That is, Alice Caldwell Kelly wanting to become a cop, but sure yes also cops in general.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Famethrowa posted:

Scottish is a type of English

They said British, which is not the same right? Or has Crusader Kings been lying to me all this time?

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Chakan posted:

They said British, which is not the same right? Or has Crusader Kings been lying to me all this time?

No, saying scots are English will likely get your rear end kicked in both Scotland and England.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

I thought the whole cop thing was just a bad gimmick that went on too long. That is, Alice Caldwell Kelly wanting to become a cop, but sure yes also cops in general.

I don't think it's a bit but also she knows it's a stupid hyperfixation thing and the only time I saw her get serious about it was when she was having a mental episode. I think she's aware being an actually existing cop in the society we have today would be extremely bad

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Chakan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIpu1Kmhq94

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

space uncle posted:

I love Stav, I’ve seen him open for Chapo live, I watched his specials, I listened to cumtown, I watched a lot of his dumb crowd work on YouTube.

I bought a Stav calendar for my friend to admire.

But Stavvy gets old after a bit to be honest. He goes back to the fat horny well a little too often, when honestly he does have other better jokes and opinions. Chapo boys aren’t usually able to rein him in, and while he riffs very well with them, I honestly prefer Hesse’s chill energy. I could listen to her answering advice and dunking on people for another 750 episodes, I could not say the same for Stavros.

:goonsay:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Glimpse posted:

No, saying scots are English will likely get your rear end kicked in both Scotland and England.

They’re the same. The violence is because they know

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Seams posted:

this tbh

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"fuckin northern monkies"
"fuckin southern fairies"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Seams posted:

lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Halloween Jack posted:

Extremely nervous lol.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Brit is for the British which includes but is not limited to the vile Anglo.

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

Pharmaskittle posted:

replace all cis women podcasters with trans women because let's be real, they're funnier and understand video games

this is a weird lovely thing to say

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Pharmaskittle posted:

Halloween Jack posted:

Both of you need to be struck down by the lords justice.

Terrible goddamn posting.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Halloween Jack posted:

Frankly, Hesse's "Whaaat? I'm on weeed" is much funnier than Amber doing the same thing.

I think Hesse is the only "______ should be fourth mic on Chapo" opinion I agree with. She's the only one who is both funny and has a dynamic that would mesh well with the other Chapos.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Ytlaya posted:

I think Hesse is the only "______ should be fourth mic on Chapo" opinion I agree with. She's the only one who is both funny and has a dynamic that would mesh well with the other Chapos.

Her and Will's movie podcast is trash but yeah she's a good guest everywhere else I've heard her

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Pharmaskittle posted:

Her and Will's movie podcast is trash but yeah she's a good guest everywhere else I've heard her

What the...?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Movie Mindset....FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
I'm gonna believe the story about the guy who can't get hard unless he fondles a statue. I don't know that guy, I don't really care about his veracity, but that thought makes the world a little more fun

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i would absolutely cum on the venus de milo

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I like Hesse but I can't get into Seeking Derangements after a few attempts, there needs to be some kind of balance to the gay catty riffing or it just spins itself into the aether

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

there does NOT need to be a balance on the gay catty riffing imo. loved the george santos ep

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Pharmaskittle posted:

wouldn't it be much easier to replace all the cis man podcasters with trans women?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Please try to be normal about trans women

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

i say swears online posted:

i would absolutely cum on the venus de milo

The actual standard by which RETVRN guys assess art

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
people trash the movie mindset pods because they're mostly just recaps but i like them

also is it just me or does will love talking about the homoerotic subtext of movies. it seems like its his favorite thing to talk about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Law Cheetah posted:

people trash the movie mindset pods because they're mostly just recaps but i like them

also is it just me or does will love talking about the homoerotic subtext of movies. it seems like its his favorite thing to talk about

every good movie has manlove