Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

i also cannot find anything indicating the phone actually exists, just lots of renders

trad cameras can't comprehend it either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

i also cannot find anything indicating the phone actually exists, just lots of renders

don't worry, it's on the blockchain

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
bonk

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Blotto_Otter posted:

I just jumped back into the thread after like a week and a half away, what in the hell kind of templeOS timecube nonsense is going on in here? is this what the thread is reduced to now that they've locked our beautiful boy Sam up for good

ok now these are the laffs I was looking for, thank you

The pic attached is pretty good

WORST WITNESS IN HISTORY

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

bonkchain

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

haveblue posted:

when safemoon says goodbye
casualty of defi
that’s bankruptcy

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

they're not wrong about this being incomprehensible

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
thirty millimetres of BONK

sounds like a particularly depressing saturday night

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

raminasi posted:

they're not wrong about this being incomprehensible

Cryptophone™ came with a promotional amount of SpecialCoin™. So long as nobody loving sells it, that SpecialCoin is "worth" as much fiat money as the fiat cost of the phone. Sales of the phone have increased by a factor of 10, and they might sell out their stock by the end of the year.

Please ignore the fact that the seller would rather have your dirty filthy fiat money than the pure good godly token they're giving away.

statim
Sep 5, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaiWNqAqFJA

The mental experience of trying to parse the last 3 pages.

Level 5 biotch

statim fucked around with this message at 09:28 on Dec 15, 2023

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

statim posted:

The mental experience of trying to parse the last 3 pages.

Level 5 biotch

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

i guess i have a tradfi mind, because i surely do not "comprehend". i mean, i think i get it, you get some play money with your phone purchase, great - i just happen to think it's stupid, and there's a part to it that i genuinely can't comprehend, which is: who's buying?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

i guess i have a tradfi mind, because i surely do not "comprehend". i mean, i think i get it, you get some play money with your phone purchase, great - i just happen to think it's stupid, and there's a part to it that i genuinely can't comprehend, which is: who's buying?

probably a handful of people buying up all the phones they can so they can get tons of the coin that is certain to skyrocket

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Boxturret posted:

probably a handful of people buying up all the phones they can so they can get tons of the coin that is certain to skyrocket

skyrockets in flight
got blinded by a light

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

so the SEC blew up Voyager's plan (to sell to binance)

they then blew up Celsius's plan (to reorganize as a new crypto company)

celsius is trying to pivot to a new reorganization (as a pure mining company) and the sec wanted to send a message. so they filed a "reservation of rights" which reads, in full (after you strip out the paragraphs just saying things that happened in the case):

might as well have posted "lol we'll do it again" with pictures of the voyager and celsius plans lit on fire

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

you laugh now, but just wait until they become a giant death cloud

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

evilweasel posted:

might as well have posted "lol we'll do it again" with pictures of the voyager and celsius plans lit on fire
hell yeah. currently chanting “SEC” like I’m at a football game in Tuscaloosa

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

yeah i dunno if you can get any clearer but the sec is leading to killing crypto in the us, i think with the meltdowns of ftx and the like they feel comfortable enough to euthanize the whole thing.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdqAbnGs-fw

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

haveblue posted:

when safemoon says goodbye
casualty of defi
that’s bankruptcy

why am I thinking of both That's Amore and Technical Foul. what the gently caress.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shageletic posted:

WORST WITNESS IN HISTORY

lol

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Shageletic posted:

WORST WITNESS IN HISTORY

photo taken from POV of a platter of shrimp

...!
Oct 5, 2003

kalensc posted:

photo taken from POV of a platter of shrimp

lol like he'd settle for a platter

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

kw0134 posted:

yeah i dunno if you can get any clearer but the sec is leading to killing crypto in the us, i think with the meltdowns of ftx and the like they feel comfortable enough to euthanize the whole thing.

ok but that just makes bitcoin more valuable obviously

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
some of the ABSOLUTE TOP TIER APES have been stolen

:ohdear:

https://twitter.com/punk9059/status/1735995998969991532

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

:lmao: click through to the dingaling thread

All my gas.. gone!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

gschmidl posted:

All my gas.. gone!

christmas came early to the buttcoin thread

:cheers:

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

the pinnacle of ape kind, gone

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Boxturret posted:

the pinnacle of ape kind, gone
he means the apes right

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
No, not the monkey in a cowboy hat with the face preset #18! Is nothing sacred?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

gschmidl posted:

All my gas.. gone!

code is law.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I assume those are the top tier apes because they look like apes and not hosed up mutant zombies

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

haveblue posted:

I assume those are the top tier apes because they look like apes and not hosed up mutant zombies

There is only one tier of apes, the S tier (S stands for poo poo). So technically, they all are top tier.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

haveblue posted:

no, those are a separate, also stolen, type of ape

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Good news!

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

so bad even hackers dont want em

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
did anyone try to make an ape tumbler yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
if you steal these "top tier" nfts, who are you selling them to? other than the rubes you stole them from in the first place.

what is the market for a used monkey picture, never worn?

what moron is buying these stolen nfts, knowing full well they can be stolen again by the same means? what would they even do with them if the whole underpinning is their trade value to begin with?