Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRcR6N9J/

Some shameful poo poo out of the Islanders media team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
Jeremy Rutherford posted an article update on the Kyrou quote and situation. Posting the whole thing just for context.

https://theathletic.com/5138044/2023/12/15/blues-fans-boo-jordan-kyrou-postgame-tears/?source=user_shared_article Rutherford: What led to Blues fans booing Jordan Kyrou, and to his tears afterward

“The automatic doors to the St. Louis Blues’ locker room opened Thursday around 11 a.m., and the media did what we always do after a morning skate on game day, dispersing to different players and doing a few interviews.

I saw Jordan Kyrou sitting alone in his stall.

It had been just over 24 hours since the Blues fired Craig Berube and brought in Drew Bannister. Kyrou was someone Berube pushed and prodded to produce, which can often lead to a contentious relationship between a player and a coach. As a reporter who’s around the team a lot, I have been asked about this particular relationship on a number of occasions.

Several of the Blues had spoken about Berube’s departure and how they took the news. I hadn’t read or heard anything from Kyrou, so I decided to talk to him about it myself.

What were your thoughts on the coaching change?

Does it seem like a fresh start?

Then came the third question.

There’s so much out there about the relationship between you and Berube. Is there anything you would want to say about that?

“I’ve got no comment,” Kyrou replied. “He’s not my coach anymore.”

I told Kyrou that I understood and we moved on to a different topic. The chat lasted three minutes, I said “Thanks” and walked away.

Sometimes when a player says something people might be heavily interested in, you post it on social media relatively quickly. But it was three hours before I was back at my laptop, typing in the comments from the morning practice.

Did I think Kyrou’s comment might evoke a response? Sure. I’ve been on X, formerly Twitter, since 2009, and I cover a professional sports team for a living. I know that fans are passionate and reactionary. I’ve sent out a few quotes over the years that created a stir, and as long you’re 100 percent confident in the accuracy, it’s part of the job.

What unfolded Thursday, though, was different. Kyrou was trending on X. National TV networks were creating graphics. And when the Blues’ game against the Ottawa Senators began, many in the crowd of 18,096 at Enterprise Center were booing him when he was announced in the starting lineup and then every time he touched the puck.

Even though Kyrou said what he said, I watched from the press box wishing it would stop. I realize fans can do what they desire, but I’m just being honest about how I felt.

After the Blues wrapped up a 4-2 victory, in which Kyrou assisted on the fourth goal, the club’s public relations department said that he would speak with reporters again in the locker room. One by one, Robert Thomas, Pavel Buchnevich and Kyrou emerged.

I felt the responsibility to ask the first question and give Kyrou a chance to say anything he wanted, whether it be a clarification or whatever.

“Obviously I respect Chief,” he said. “He’s been my coach for the whole time I’ve been here, right? So I respect everything he’s done here. He’s done a great job. He won a Cup. All I really meant is I’m just trying to focus on my future and focus on what I can do to help my team win. That’s all I really meant.”

Kyrou said that he learned of the backlash when he woke up from his afternoon nap. He said he didn’t know what the reaction would be at the rink. But he quickly found out.

“Yeah, I definitely heard those,” Kyrou said. “That’s not easy, obviously. But I see where they’re coming from, with my comments on it. That’s definitely tough. I love playing here. I love playing in front of the fans.”

Kyrou was asked what he’d say to those fans.

“Sorry if it sounded in a bad way at all,” he said. “I’m just really trying to focus on the future here and focus on what I can do to help our team win and getting wins for the boys.”

Kyrou did help on Thursday. Along with his assist, he was a plus-3 and directed nine shots on net in 17:27 of ice time.

But afterward, he acknowledged, “It’s definitely the toughest game I’ve probably played, to be honest.”

At that point, Kyrou grew emotional and was asked about those raw feelings.

“I mean, it’s just tough,” he said, breaking down a bit. “I love playing here so much. It’s just tough to hear the fans booing me there.”

I asked Kyrou one more question, about this perhaps being a bump in the road and fans loving him again soon.

“Like I said, I just want to focus on my future, focus on trying to be a more complete player and what I can do to help the team win,” he said. “That’s my goal right now.”

I have a goal, too. To make sure that I provide more context when posting comments on social media. Sometimes I do, and other times I don’t, and this is one that could have used some. It’s often difficult to describe someone’s tone. Was it flippant? Was it malicious? For anyone still wondering, and I’ve listened to the audio again many times, it’s not as much disdain as it is matter-of-fact and moving on.

A few fans on social media have suggested to me that Kyrou said what he meant and only clarified it because of the backlash. That’s your right to believe, but I’m going to choose to think that when given the chance to elaborate, he did, and he chose his words well.

“He helped me in a lot of ways,” Kyrou said of Berube after the game. “He’s really helped me round out my game, try to be a more complete player. I respect him as a guy, no hate toward him at all.”

Thursday, there was someone in the press box who knows all about getting booed in St. Louis, so I approached him about the situation.

In 1995, Chris Pronger was acquired by then-Blues GM Mike Keenan from the Hartford Whalers for fan favorite Brendan Shanahan. Pronger was booed by the hometown fans, not for something he said, like Kyrou, but, well, because he wasn’t Shanahan.

I asked Pronger what that was like.

“It’s not nice,” he said. “It’s nice when you’re on the road and getting booed because it means you’re doing your job. But when you’re at home getting booed, whether it’s the team not playing well or you’re not doing your job, or if it’s a trade that, frankly, had nothing to do with me or whatever, the (fans) will get over it.

“Getting booed, you’ve got to put your big-boy pants on. You’re getting paid a lot of money to produce, and you’re getting paid to win. When you don’t, and you’re not performing up to the level that’s expected, emotions are a big part of it — from the fans to ownership, management, coaches, media, all the way down. So it can get a little contentious at times, but in today’s environment, the page is going to be turned and they’re going to go to a new story. It may play out in St. Louis for a couple more days, but NHL Network is going to go to ‘so and so got hurt.’ They’re always going to go on to the next story.”

However long that takes, hopefully this can be a lesson for both a player in a high-profile position and a reporter who has an important responsibility. I know it will be for me.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Booing him for saying “no comment, he’s not my coach anymore” is hilarious. Year 1 of his 8 year deal too

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Duckman2008 posted:

Jeremy Rutherford posted an article update on the Kyrou quote and situation. Posting the whole thing just for context.

https://theathletic.com/5138044/2023/12/15/blues-fans-boo-jordan-kyrou-postgame-tears/?source=user_shared_article Rutherford: What led to Blues fans booing Jordan Kyrou, and to his tears afterward

“The automatic doors to the St. Louis Blues’ locker room opened Thursday around 11 a.m., and the media did what we always do after a morning skate on game day, dispersing to different players and doing a few interviews.

I saw Jordan Kyrou sitting alone in his stall.

It had been just over 24 hours since the Blues fired Craig Berube and brought in Drew Bannister. Kyrou was someone Berube pushed and prodded to produce, which can often lead to a contentious relationship between a player and a coach. As a reporter who’s around the team a lot, I have been asked about this particular relationship on a number of occasions.

Several of the Blues had spoken about Berube’s departure and how they took the news. I hadn’t read or heard anything from Kyrou, so I decided to talk to him about it myself.

What were your thoughts on the coaching change?

Does it seem like a fresh start?

Then came the third question.

There’s so much out there about the relationship between you and Berube. Is there anything you would want to say about that?

“I’ve got no comment,” Kyrou replied. “He’s not my coach anymore.”

I told Kyrou that I understood and we moved on to a different topic. The chat lasted three minutes, I said “Thanks” and walked away.

Sometimes when a player says something people might be heavily interested in, you post it on social media relatively quickly. But it was three hours before I was back at my laptop, typing in the comments from the morning practice.

Did I think Kyrou’s comment might evoke a response? Sure. I’ve been on X, formerly Twitter, since 2009, and I cover a professional sports team for a living. I know that fans are passionate and reactionary. I’ve sent out a few quotes over the years that created a stir, and as long you’re 100 percent confident in the accuracy, it’s part of the job.

What unfolded Thursday, though, was different. Kyrou was trending on X. National TV networks were creating graphics. And when the Blues’ game against the Ottawa Senators began, many in the crowd of 18,096 at Enterprise Center were booing him when he was announced in the starting lineup and then every time he touched the puck.

Even though Kyrou said what he said, I watched from the press box wishing it would stop. I realize fans can do what they desire, but I’m just being honest about how I felt.

After the Blues wrapped up a 4-2 victory, in which Kyrou assisted on the fourth goal, the club’s public relations department said that he would speak with reporters again in the locker room. One by one, Robert Thomas, Pavel Buchnevich and Kyrou emerged.

I felt the responsibility to ask the first question and give Kyrou a chance to say anything he wanted, whether it be a clarification or whatever.

“Obviously I respect Chief,” he said. “He’s been my coach for the whole time I’ve been here, right? So I respect everything he’s done here. He’s done a great job. He won a Cup. All I really meant is I’m just trying to focus on my future and focus on what I can do to help my team win. That’s all I really meant.”

Kyrou said that he learned of the backlash when he woke up from his afternoon nap. He said he didn’t know what the reaction would be at the rink. But he quickly found out.

“Yeah, I definitely heard those,” Kyrou said. “That’s not easy, obviously. But I see where they’re coming from, with my comments on it. That’s definitely tough. I love playing here. I love playing in front of the fans.”

Kyrou was asked what he’d say to those fans.

“Sorry if it sounded in a bad way at all,” he said. “I’m just really trying to focus on the future here and focus on what I can do to help our team win and getting wins for the boys.”

Kyrou did help on Thursday. Along with his assist, he was a plus-3 and directed nine shots on net in 17:27 of ice time.

But afterward, he acknowledged, “It’s definitely the toughest game I’ve probably played, to be honest.”

At that point, Kyrou grew emotional and was asked about those raw feelings.

“I mean, it’s just tough,” he said, breaking down a bit. “I love playing here so much. It’s just tough to hear the fans booing me there.”

I asked Kyrou one more question, about this perhaps being a bump in the road and fans loving him again soon.

“Like I said, I just want to focus on my future, focus on trying to be a more complete player and what I can do to help the team win,” he said. “That’s my goal right now.”

I have a goal, too. To make sure that I provide more context when posting comments on social media. Sometimes I do, and other times I don’t, and this is one that could have used some. It’s often difficult to describe someone’s tone. Was it flippant? Was it malicious? For anyone still wondering, and I’ve listened to the audio again many times, it’s not as much disdain as it is matter-of-fact and moving on.

A few fans on social media have suggested to me that Kyrou said what he meant and only clarified it because of the backlash. That’s your right to believe, but I’m going to choose to think that when given the chance to elaborate, he did, and he chose his words well.

“He helped me in a lot of ways,” Kyrou said of Berube after the game. “He’s really helped me round out my game, try to be a more complete player. I respect him as a guy, no hate toward him at all.”

Thursday, there was someone in the press box who knows all about getting booed in St. Louis, so I approached him about the situation.

In 1995, Chris Pronger was acquired by then-Blues GM Mike Keenan from the Hartford Whalers for fan favorite Brendan Shanahan. Pronger was booed by the hometown fans, not for something he said, like Kyrou, but, well, because he wasn’t Shanahan.

I asked Pronger what that was like.

“It’s not nice,” he said. “It’s nice when you’re on the road and getting booed because it means you’re doing your job. But when you’re at home getting booed, whether it’s the team not playing well or you’re not doing your job, or if it’s a trade that, frankly, had nothing to do with me or whatever, the (fans) will get over it.

“Getting booed, you’ve got to put your big-boy pants on. You’re getting paid a lot of money to produce, and you’re getting paid to win. When you don’t, and you’re not performing up to the level that’s expected, emotions are a big part of it — from the fans to ownership, management, coaches, media, all the way down. So it can get a little contentious at times, but in today’s environment, the page is going to be turned and they’re going to go to a new story. It may play out in St. Louis for a couple more days, but NHL Network is going to go to ‘so and so got hurt.’ They’re always going to go on to the next story.”

However long that takes, hopefully this can be a lesson for both a player in a high-profile position and a reporter who has an important responsibility. I know it will be for me.

14 years of experience covering sports team and still dumbassed enough to think that quote wasn't gonna blow up into something huge the minute he posted it. love to see it

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
best fans in hockey

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
I finished Doug MacLean's Draft Day book, which is very okay as far as hockey books go, but he had some interesting information about taking Zherdev and the fallout of that pick. It was between him and Vanek, and they ignored the red flags (Zherdev was dismissive of the meeting with Columbus, because he was certain he wouldn't be around at pick 4), because of Zherdev's talent. Then the off-ice issues started happening. He partied all the time, and was dismissive of everyone. Even his teammates. When the 2005 draft came around, it was between Brule and Kopitar, but they went with Brule partially because MacLean was nervous about taking another Eastern European so high again. This was despite Kopitar having no red flags, and MacLean assuring Kopitar they would take him at 6 if he was still there. They also eventually traded for Fedorov, mostly so that he could mentor Zherdev. But Fedorov started complaining about him a few weeks after coming over.

There was also some weirdness about bringing him over from Russia.

When I looked at H-R for Zherdev's career in the NHL, couldn't believe he only lasted 6 seasons.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Imagine simping for a coach over your own players. Trash fans.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Matt Zerella posted:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRcR6N9J/

Some shameful poo poo out of the Islanders media team.

They didn't even give them Poospatuck smh

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Aye Doc posted:

14 years of experience covering sports team and still dumbassed enough to think that quote wasn't gonna blow up into something huge the minute he posted it. love to see it

He knew it would blow up virally and get clicks and ad dollars. Then he gets more mileage out of it on the follow up human interest articles and subsequent attention.

Maybe he’s genuine, I don’t know, I’m often too cynical these days.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Cartoon Man posted:

He knew it would blow up virally and get clicks and ad dollars. Then he gets more mileage out of it on the follow up human interest articles and subsequent attention.

yeah he's either the biggest 14-years-a-journalist dipshit walking or an rear end in a top hat and it's like a 1 in 20 chance for the former

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Cartoon Man posted:

Fair guess. Having read his stuff long enough, I legit don’t think i it was intentional. Dude does carry water for the team, a bit of a homer, but he seems to care. He’s made snafus like this before and I guess to his credit owns them.

Honestly , maybe it’s they were both covering the Blues in different fields for a bit, but he’s like Darren Pang but a reporter. Pang is a homer, a bit of a goober, but does at least seem like a pretty genuine person. Same thing for Rutherford.

That said, Blues fans are morons.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
They weren't booing him for his comments, not deep down. In actuality, it's because Kyrou is viewed as a floater (and also hasn't produced this year in the way that 95% of hockey fans think of as production--points) and isn't willing to play hard-nosed, skate-in-straight-lines, insert_oldtime_hockey_cliche that St. Charles and South County Blues fans get raging hardons over.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

I haven't payed attention to Tomas Tatar...ever really but the fact he's coming to Seattle for a 5th makes me think he's old and busted and therefore should fit right in with the rest of the roster.

edit: hell yeah. Has a career shooting percentage around 12% and shooting 5% this year. He'll fit in like a glove.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
he looked washed as hell and unnoticeable since the start of the year. couldn’t keep up with the pace that everyone else played at but may be better suited in Seattle. wonder who the Avs will keep up - Ben Meyers I’d guess

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Bard Maddox posted:

he looked washed as hell and unnoticeable since the start of the year.

Welcome to Seattle bossman!

Duck Rodgers
Oct 9, 2012

Cartoon Man posted:

Eh there's a difference between something blowing up on Twitter and blowing up so much it leaves Twitter. I'm sure the reporter knew it would blow up on Twitter. But who would have guessed that saying no comment would end up getting him booed. Players say similar things about recently fired coaches all the time.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
The 4th most played with player in CO for Tatar is none other than...........Jack Johnson. Otherwise, in terms of forwards, he's been decently complimentary for most forwards that aren't Miles Wood. The expecteds aren't great, but still seems a serviceable enough depth player.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

mennoknight posted:

tanev and markstrom to Toronto makes so much sense. it has to happen. I need to cum.

The one time I’m glad the NHL has a hard cap

DancingMachine
Aug 12, 2004

He's a dancing machine!
Man my confidence in Francis was already low but trading for any forward does not make any sense.
We have 2 forwards on what was allegedly short to medium term injury, both Schwartz and Burakovsky are expected to return this season I thought. There is only 1 AHL scrub currently playing forward (Devin Shore) so only one guy would need to return to field an NHL forward roster at least.
Also the team just had an 8 game losing streak, they are not contending this year, why would you be buying anything at all?
At least it's only a 5th.

Edit: maybe a prelude to trading out Eberle or some other expensive/expiring guy? A fool can hope.

DancingMachine fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Dec 16, 2023

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mike_V posted:

They weren't booing him for his comments, not deep down. In actuality, it's because Kyrou is viewed as a floater (and also hasn't produced this year in the way that 95% of hockey fans think of as production--points) and isn't willing to play hard-nosed, skate-in-straight-lines, insert_oldtime_hockey_cliche that St. Charles and South County Blues fans get raging hardons over.

100%.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Who's Nick Cicek and why should I care

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
They're booing Kyrou for being a member of the 2018 Canada WJC team!

poop chute
Nov 16, 2023

by Athanatos

kalensc posted:

I know Pittsburgh streets are wonky because a bunch of areas had roads doing their own thing, and when the city amalgamated or whatever they just had everything meet at crazy angles or whatever, BUT

I was still impressed that they out-did the oldest parts of Montréal when it came to baffling 135-degree turns, 5-way intersections, and other wild poo poo. I would cycle through downtown Montréal in the worst traffic and weather conditions, and there were some moments driving in Pittsburgh where I thought "gently caress me I'd get wrecked on my bike out here".

There's one not far from me that's absolute bullshit and the other day i saw someone parked in the middle of it. Just nosed up to the curb like it was a parking space, rear end end sticking all the way out into the middle of a five or six way intersection with zero right angles.

I just moved here and I already hate driving so much more than I ever thought possible.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
A kid died because he got a puck to the neck.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/11-year-old-intensive-care-hockey-practice-1.7060294

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I’d bet neck protectors are gonna be demanded by everyone but the players at all levels of the sport

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Neck protectors should be required. But I also get why NHL players are stupid and don't adopt them. I was fortunate enough to get to play on the ice after a Caps game once in high school and the thing you may not realize is that the ice is HOT. Those stadiums are built for fan comfort and it feels like it's 80 degrees out there on the ice. I have never been so drenched in sweat and we didnt try nearly as hard as pro athletes. I could not imagine how uncomfortable it might be to add a heavy strap around my neck on top of all the regular equipment. I still think they should, though.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I just want less people to die

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Dr. Lunchables posted:

I just want less people to die

Oh for sure. I just get why an elite level athlete might prioritize comfort even if it's dumb.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Yeah, I’m right there with you. It’s a shame that it ever happens, but it seems like it’s worse that there’s two deaths related to neck injuries this year vs however many we went without a single reported injury

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

Kid did have neck guards as they are required at pretty much every level other than NHL/AHL now. But they are designed for cut protection, not impact. I'm not sure how you could make an impact resistant thing that would be solid enough to protect the throat from blunt impact while still allowing breathability and head movement

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Yeah, I’m right there with you. It’s a shame that it ever happens, but it seems like it’s worse that there’s two deaths related to neck injuries this year vs however many we went without a single reported injury

The one was a murder though?

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Oh drat, that’s so much worse. The last thing I want is hockey painted as “unsafe to play” while we encourage more pop warner leagues.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Eric the Mauve posted:

The one was a murder though?

I don’t know UK law enough to dispute this, but I’ll talk to my barrister

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Edstrom scored his first NHL goal tonight after getting called up from Hartford and Jonny Brodzinski, his captain in Hartford gave him a big hug. That was pretty great :3:

Also watching Strome hit the side of the net really brought me back.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

DancingMachine posted:

Edit: maybe a prelude to trading out Eberle or some other expensive/expiring guy? A fool can hope.
Feels like the Avalanche clearing some space as a prelude to another move rather than the Kraken wheeling and dealing.

He's been one of the more disappointing players for the Avs this year so it seems fitting he would go to one of the more disappointing teams.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
I heard Chris Tanev is gonna be an Av

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Chris Kreider is a weird player and probably going to have a career that people underrate when it's all said and done but also pretty crazy what he turned himself into the past stretch in terms of being the best net front guy in the NHL. That tip on his second goal today is just insane and I think you can kinda tell goalies don't expect a guy to be able to make a deflection like that into a goal but it's something that's a regular play for him.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

https://twitter.com/thechargingbuf/status/1735877818796605892?s=46&t=ZmcWuigp8va-srUE4rOQ8Q

gently caress

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Levitate posted:

Chris Kreider is a weird player and probably going to have a career that people underrate when it's all said and done but also pretty crazy what he turned himself into the past stretch in terms of being the best net front guy in the NHL. That tip on his second goal today is just insane and I think you can kinda tell goalies don't expect a guy to be able to make a deflection like that into a goal but it's something that's a regular play for him.

Yes but have you ever thought gently caress CHRIS KREIDER, but not in the way that involves a cigarette after

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Price was asking for it