Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

A lot of farts in these pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I watched all of these at the time just a brutal stretch of frustratingly bad wrestling that's now hilarious in hindsight.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

loving C tier Sean Connery in Zardoz cosplayer rear end looking motherfucker.

I would love the hell out of a Zardoz gimmick

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Intruder posted:

I would love the hell out of a Zardoz gimmick

"Billy Gunn is good, Val Venis is evil"

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Thats why he got his pee pee choppy choppied

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Majinfoose posted:

"Billy Gunn is good, Val Venis is evil"

lmao

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

TNA! TNA!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Lid posted:

Baby HHH just made me think of Bobby Roode

there was a period of time on tna's website where the roster page had gunner, bram, james storm, and drew galloway all looking like a rudimentary store brand triple h

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

wwe is about Moments

really, really, REALLY fuckin stupid Moments

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

zetamind2000 posted:

there was a period of time on tna's website where the roster page had gunner, bram, james storm, and drew galloway all looking like a rudimentary store brand triple h

Those 2-3 years of TNA and the current past 5-6 years of WWE are the real reasons casuals can't get into wrestling. So many white guys with the exact same facial hair look and color you basically need to hear the commentary at some point just to tell one or two of them apart

"The good one is the one who kicks, the bad one is the one who drinks" doesn't narrow it down either because neither of that happens until sixteen minutes into the match

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Chris James 2 posted:

Those 2-3 years of TNA and the current past 5-6 years of WWE are the real reasons casuals can't get into wrestling. So many white guys with the exact same facial hair look and color you basically need to hear the commentary at some point just to tell one or two of them apart

"The good one is the one who kicks, the bad one is the one who drinks" doesn't narrow it down either because neither of that happens until sixteen minutes into the match

The last WWE I really watched was tge Rumble that Brock won, which I didn't see as my stream cut out and when it came back Brock had both entered and already won, but my lasting memory if it was the uninspired completley uniformly generic theme songs that popped no one as everyone sounded and looked the sane. Damian Priests music left an impact in being loving awful but the other was not being able to workout which guy was Madcap Moss and which was Ridge Holland.

gently caress that Rumble was shithouse. They booked like from 5 to 25 of entrants with no chance of ending so it was a death match of mediocrity that meant nothing.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

History Comes Inside! posted:

I can’t fathom the mindset of someone who would want a cameo from beepie

i could imagine a goon getting one to post here for the comedy of it since beepie is such a topic of conversation/derision

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

like a year ago i was going to get a cameo from alvarez reading the I OPEN PALM SLAM THE VHS OF CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK post but it wouldn't fit in the request box and he didn't get back to me for a while with an alternative at which point i had realized it was a dumb idea and forgot about it

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

A sample of other wrestling people who charge exactly 25 bucks on Cameo, thus being Beepie's direct competitors:

Ricardo Rodriguez
Red Velvet
Bushwhacker Luke
Gangrel
Davey Boy Smith Jr
Alexander Wolfe
Joe Hendry

and, most notably, Griff Garrison.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

projecthalaxy posted:

A sample of other wrestling people who charge exactly 25 bucks on Cameo, thus being Beepie's direct competitors:

Ricardo Rodriguez
Red Velvet
Bushwhacker Luke
Gangrel
Davey Boy Smith Jr
Alexander Wolfe
Joe Hendry

25 bucks for Gangrel is a steal

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I'd pay $25 to hear gangrel read the riddick post

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

meanwhile during this time frame wrestle kingdom 9 and nxt takeover r evolution happened

it was kind of a great time to be a new wrestling fan for me personally, wwe was still at least entertainingly stupid and i had yet to really start caring about things like workrate and sensible booking but i was starting to get views into what that could look like

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

projecthalaxy posted:

Ricardo Rodriguez
Red Velvet
Bushwhacker Luke
Gangrel
Davey Boy Smith Jr
Alexander Wolfe
Joe Hendry

wait that's not jungle boy?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

projecthalaxy posted:

Ricardo Rodriguez
Red Velvet
Bushwhacker Luke
Gangrel
Davey Boy Smith Jr
Alexander Wolfe
Joe Hendry

DBS Jr is charging too much.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Yo can y’all just order me a bunch of gangrel vids for Christmas lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/WrestlingMark16/status/1736215876297249166?s=20

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Collision remains AEW’s A show.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

That DICK! posted:

Yo can y’all just order me a bunch of gangrel vids for Christmas lol
going to have two separate cameos going with Beepie and Gangrel doing the intro to symphony of the night

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Lid posted:

gently caress that Rumble was shithouse. They booked like from 5 to 25 of entrants with no chance of ending so it was a death match of mediocrity that meant nothing.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Sending one to my 85 yr old dad for Xmas

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

super macho dude posted:

Sending one to my 85 yr old dad for Xmas

"son I think one of your coworkers was trying to get ahold of you but mistook me for you"

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

It's time for our five year performance review, and thread, I hate to say it, but we could definitely improve in some areas.

https://twitter.com/otd_in_wwe/status/1736380322084774066

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

it turns out we were the ones cooking all along

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

it turns out we were the ones cooking all along

Nobody smelt it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Vince has had a really long five years

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
The last two or three years of WWE have been wild. Can't wait for Vince to be completely pushed out of TKO but somehow find a way to control WWE a fourth time and fire everyone Triple H re-hired. Maybe Carrion Cross will get over on his seventh run

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Honestly, there should be tests once you get past a certain age. Fail, you can't drive or operate a large corporation/country.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Dimebags Brain posted:

It's time for our five year performance review, and thread, I hate to say it, but we could definitely improve in some areas.

https://twitter.com/otd_in_wwe/status/1736380322084774066

Was this when they thought they had Kenny and the Bucks?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kennel posted:

Was this when they thought they had Kenny and the Bucks?

yeah lol

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
What happened there?

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Pillowpants posted:

What happened there?

All Elite Wrestling

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's funny thinking of that promo happening because of three guys coming in to wwe, even if it had worked out. it's like if eric bischoff and ted turner came out and did a promo before hall & nash showed up saying wcw sucks and we're going to change big time soon. give us the credit for what's about to happen. then those guys had no choice but to just show up and wrestle some and that was the only difference. a 1% roster change

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

PWInsider saying Charlotte's surgery is around next week, multiple injuries

Dave saying it’s ACL, MCL and meniscus, plus a sprained neck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave saying it’s ACL, MCL and meniscus, plus a sprained neck

Fuuuuck