Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better: cats or birds?
Birds
Cats
Birds, but as food
Cats, but not as food this time
View Results

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Pederson: we have to make our kicks, first thing he said lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Like tell me what made you think it was a good idea to throw it

WITH THE loving CLOCK STILL RUNNING

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lmfao, they really thought the Ravens D wouldn't get set in time.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Every time somebody is in that situation and they decide not to spike it, I feel like it goes really loving badly for them. They just run some lovely-rear end play that doesn't catch the defense off guard at all and doesn't work, and they just waste a bunch of time.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:lol: Pederson throwing their kicker under the bus instead of coaching the team to spike the ball when you got no timeouts.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Do you think Doug made that call or Trevor

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I'm the Jags fan calling some player that passed by him a bitch

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Shindragon posted:

Like tell me what made you think it was a good idea to throw it

WITH THE loving CLOCK STILL RUNNING

To throw it SHORT OF THE END ZONE

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

you want silly silly?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

:lol: Pederson throwing their kicker under the bus instead of coaching the team to spike the ball when you got no timeouts.

lol yeah that's great

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
We basically got dominated that half and the Jaguars tripped over their own two feet.

But jesus christ. That personal foul call is exactly what i cant stand about this team just being so situationally poor.

Anyway i have nothing else. Im going to bed. Ugly game from a bad Ravens team.

bertolt rekt
Jul 30, 2007

I loving hate my stupid football team

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

triple sulk posted:

you want silly silly?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

MJeff posted:

Every time somebody is in that situation and they decide not to spike it, I feel like it goes really loving badly for them. They just run some lovely-rear end play that doesn't catch the defense off guard at all and doesn't work, and they just waste a bunch of time.

The exception being Stafford’s fake spike TD

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
i would have simply spiked the ball

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Lamar looks good (dumb INT notwithstanding), Ravens have gotten fortunate with some missed FGs but the defense seems fine. happy with the first half

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Android Apocalypse posted:

It was probably Pederson yelling in Lawrence's helmet to run a play :lol:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Kawalimus is quickly approaching Parm Basil levels of leaning too far into the gimmick

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
if having 0 points scored on you is dominating please dominate me all day

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Freaquency posted:

The exception being Stafford’s fake spike TD

Yeah that was Stafford reading the situation and making a decision himself. He saw the Cowboys line wasn't engaged and just went over them.

I feel like that almost never happens, though. The defense is always ready.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Hess truck is 42 loving dollars

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

We basically got dominated that half

what the gently caress

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

MJeff posted:

c'mon now, not every time

oh, beaten (like the Cowboys)

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Freaquency posted:

Kawalimus is quickly approaching Parm Basil levels of leaning too far into the gimmick

I REALLY hate night games and legit am in a bad mood whenever the ravens are in one

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

I REALLY hate night games and legit am in a bad mood whenever the ravens are in one

go to bed loser

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

triple sulk posted:

The Hess truck is 42 loving dollars
a lot of money in the name, I think

there are degenerate families where getting the loving truck is a tradition

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

CapnAndy posted:

a lot of money in the name, I think

there are degenerate families where getting the loving truck is a tradition

They were like $17 as a kid. Maybe less. RIP

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

We basically got dominated that half and the Jaguars tripped over their own two feet.

But jesus christ. That personal foul call is exactly what i cant stand about this team just being so situationally poor.

Anyway i have nothing else. Im going to bed. Ugly game from a bad Ravens team.

We're up 10-0

Freaquency posted:

Kawalimus is completely sincere about what he posts

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
oh wow some lady had a kid, truly unprecedented, better air two minutes of in-jokes recorded via webcam

you can show that to her in private

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Alaois posted:

go to bed loser

I just got done flossing. Its curtains for me!!

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

football ruins some peoples brains. be careful!!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
At least this gender reveal didn't burn the studio down.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Everybody Loves Maria

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

oh wow some lady had a kid, truly unprecedented, better air two minutes of in-jokes recorded via webcam

Yes save that air time for more of Jason Garrett spouting the least useful insights possible

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

I just got done flossing. Its curtains for me!!

negative attention time. everyone has to respond to you and give you the negative attention you crave

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
garrett feels like the alien imitation of a human trying to blend in

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

CapnAndy posted:

Nah, I enjoyed it.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

a double digit lead at hafltime. the most insurmountable of leads

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

triple sulk posted:

They were like $17 as a kid. Maybe less. RIP

Those Hess commercials during the holidays made such a big deal out of them, and it bugged kid me because there were no Hess stations in the area for me to ever come close to looking at one. So by the time I met a kid who had one, the trucks had become legendary in my mind (even though I didn't care about car toys as a kid).

Needless to say that I was extremely disappointed lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

chamois posted:

a double digit lead at hafltime. the most insurmountable of leads
the raiders had a double digit lead at halftime on thursday

qed jagauars are going to lose by 42 points