Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better: cats or birds?
Birds
Cats
Birds, but as food
Cats, but not as food this time
View Results

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
What the gently caress, dude.

That should've been a sack and then it shoulk'dve been a pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Illegal Hen
:wow:

Likely looks a bit dinged up.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

lol a guy actually making a play for Lamar and he's punished for it immediately

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Ravens look like they flounder and then they do the most incredible football poo poo

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
There are NFL teams who needed a QB last offseason who didn't even try to get Lamar

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Crescent Wrench posted:

Neslon Agholor with a 0 receptions for 0 yards and 0 TD stat line. What is this, science fiction???
sounds about right

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

the ravens have been pulling off some insane plays under huge pressure, it rules

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Extremely Likely :smug:

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Oh man, what a play

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Of course the guy who makes that catch is named Likely

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I'm not gonna say that was a great throw or decision by Lamar but I think he's owed some 50/50 balls after years of crap WRs

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I remember watching Roethlisberger for years spin out of sacks on 3rd and long and bombing a throw to convert

It feels good to be on the other side of that for a change

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Crescent Wrench posted:

Neslon Agholor with a 0 receptions for 0 yards and 0 TD stat line. What is this, science fiction???

Agoholar has been an incredibly valuable and the most consistent WR the Ravens have had this year.

I guess what I'm saying is the Ravens WR revolution is a bit overstated.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Completely untouched lol

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

gus

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I get it, you can waste time trying to stop him or just let him walk in and get on with your life

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That's gotta be a real gut punch for the Jags defense after mostly playing their loving asses off tonight.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Jags still in this.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Gus could have walked his dog through that hole.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

every made extra point feels huge in this game

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
FRAN TARKENTON REFERENCE

PURPLE GANG

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
collinsworth is drunk or extremely mentally ill

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

these low rise uniform pants have been giving lamar problems all night

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
oh my god now they're doing Polar Express

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Always fun when you see that the guys who play are as amazed as we are at some of the things Lamar does

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Chinatown posted:

y not both

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Chinatown posted:

it can be both and it is

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Chinatown posted:

i was about to ask cause every time i tune in its like tirco is babysitting a drunk

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Illegal Hen
:lol: Polar Express reference.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Wow no love for Mason Rudolph smdh

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

I just pray it's terminal.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Whoever the non-Pickett Steelers QB is, they look like they took a photo for their high school year book there.

Good on Jake Browning though.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Joe Flacco (SB Champion) remains elite.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Those Etienne runs on 1st down don’t seem to be working

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Whoever the non-Pickett Steelers QB is, they look like they took a photo for their high school year book there.

That's NFL Legend Mitch Trubisky

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Tulalip Tulips posted:

That should be Mitch on the Steelers, lol

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Obviously it's a cheap graphic but Flacco in particular had major "head cut out of magazine and pasted on another body" vibes.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

g4i or you're losers jax

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The gently caress are you talking about Cris lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Mystic Stylez posted:

That's NFL Legend Mitch Trubisky

He still exists???