Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Keyshawn and Sherm are gonna bury Skip this week it's gonna be amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
They leaned on Dem Boys.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Papercut posted:

CMC lead the team in rushing and receiving, 187 all purpose yards, 3 TDs. So sick.

Give the man the MVP.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

So...Dak MVP?

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/NFLonCBS/status/1736507665121976552?t=kl_6rwF86n-3GkkyaNYQUA&s=19

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

At this rate give MVP to Flacco lol

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/Matt_Bove/status/1736542213289492672?s=20

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i don't feel sorry for the cowboys

and this is tremendous content

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/1736545699506852130

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
All I see is articles stating the Cowboys have locked in a playoff trip and I'm :lmao:ing into the sun

I mean, true or not, who fuckin cares right now lmao

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

shades of Ravens blowing out the Patriots in the 2010 playoffs with this line

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Shinjobi posted:

All I see is articles stating the Cowboys have locked in a playoff trip and I'm :lmao:ing into the sun

I mean, true or not, who fuckin cares right now lmao

Cowboys media coverage will never not be hilariously delusional.

Propaganda Bob
Aug 26, 2006

Not one step backwards!

I'll give it to stephen a smith, this bit is never not funny

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dunno, it just kinda felt like the game was over when they got down big and Martin went down. Nothing worked, even when it did.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

i don't feel sorry for the cowboys

and this is tremendous content

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/1736545699506852130

His house looks exactly as insane as skip's

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

hifi posted:

His house looks exactly as insane as skip's

I don't understand being that rich and living in a house with that little charm c'mon America wtf

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

AndrewP posted:

shades of Ravens blowing out the Patriots in the 2010 playoffs with this line

quick reminder that cam cameron let a child call the first play of the game and it immediately went for like an 80 yard td

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Lmao, heartwarming

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Propaganda Bob posted:

Yeah, I'm not a fan by any stretch, but his post-Cowboys loss video are always an immediate click

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://x.com/browns/status/1736502032746303931?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Propaganda Bob posted:

Yeah, I’m broadly not a fan of Stephen A’s shtick but his dedication to trolling the Cowboys and their fans is A+.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Freaquency posted:

Yeah, I’m broadly not a fan of Stephen A’s shtick but his dedication to trolling the Cowboys and their fans is A+.

It's God's work he's doing there inshallah

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
It always a good Sunday when Steph A's Cowboys trolling bit appears.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I genuinely always love the slow turn to his smug face and then the laughing. I crack up every time

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Borsche69 posted:

quick reminder that cam cameron let a child call the first play of the game and it immediately went for like an 80 yard td

Yeah but that kid died.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Yeah but that kid died.

lucky

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Not the GDT!!!!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Bellmaker posted:

At this rate give MVP to Flacco lol
Should have signed him like week 1. Of last year.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Keaton Mitchell out with the ugly injury. Not to get all Kawlimus' but that probably drops them out of contender status.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
If the ravens hired actual trainers instead of random high school grads, they'd be super bowl contenders

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I got to send a picture of my son throwing up a big L in his Josh Allen jersey to my Cowboys fan brother, so that was fun.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

The Ravens, who are terrible in every facet of the game and have not beaten anyone (the opposing teams all beat themselves) are still the 1 seed and and the only team to clinch in the AFC

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

People don't know how much we suffer sweating out these Ravens games man. Goodness.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

its gonna be chiefs v eagles again

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Turdfuzz posted:

its gonna be chiefs v eagles again

gently caress no

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Google Butt posted:

gently caress no

i'm sorry

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Keaton Mitchell out with the ugly injury. Not to get all Kawlimus' but that probably drops them out of contender status.

its a little extreme but its something that compounds with the andrews injury. its aspects of the offense that get lost and allows defenses to get a little more one dimensional. it also takes away from mitchells development and him gelling with lamar, specifically at the mesh point and in pass protection or route running. plus its so late in the season that, if its as bad as it looked, it'll leak into next year the same way that dobbins/edwards/hill (ugh our fuckin rb room luck) took awhile to get back up to speed (and the injuries to those dudes were all in the preseason).

and then getting away from the selfish 'my team' perspective, dude is a really cool udfa that was breaking out at a position that has been hosed over for the last decade for reasons exactly like this. loving sucks.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

sharknado slashfic posted:

People don't know how much we suffer sweating out these Ravens games man. Goodness.

i legit kinda wonder if fans of other teams actually feel really confident going into the 4th quarter with a two score lead. i sure as poo poo do not. and i think im probably one of the most optimistic ravens posters

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Who is currently doing more damage to a Khan-owned franchise, Press Taylor or Maxwell Jacob Friedman?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It sucks a lot. Worse than losing him this year is what it possibly means for the rest of his career. As Stanley and Dobbins have taught us, knee injuries can change everything. Especially an awful one like this.

Look away if you don't want to feel awful.

https://twitter.com/BussinWTB/status/1736602773171339769?t=ncc5MD7YIeKP1lCnoAh4Ag&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

its a little extreme but its something that compounds with the andrews injury. its aspects of the offense that get lost and allows defenses to get a little more one dimensional. it also takes away from mitchells development and him gelling with lamar, specifically at the mesh point and in pass protection or route running. plus its so late in the season that, if its as bad as it looked, it'll leak into next year the same way that dobbins/edwards/hill (ugh our fuckin rb room luck) took awhile to get back up to speed (and the injuries to those dudes were all in the preseason).

and then getting away from the selfish 'my team' perspective, dude is a really cool udfa that was breaking out at a position that has been hosed over for the last decade for reasons exactly like this. loving sucks.

Fortunately there’s a decent chance Andrews comes back before the season is out so that’s something. It sucks and he was coming along well but I don’t think it’s a backbreaker.