Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Diet Crack posted:

I'm Ginger lmfao

same, for real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

lol

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

There are ginger haired people in palestine and the levant

E:who arent Israeli, to be clear

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

so determined to keep the jews out of germany the family set up a concentration camp for old people in isreal

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Pvi "I'm loving ginger"

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
It has to be repeated how much Israel hosed up such a slam dunk propaganda win, get hostages without a raid/loss of further life and they could use the abandonment of the prisoners for propaganda that Hamas is "crumbling". However, the IBS dumbass fascists are just too monstrous

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Megamissen posted:

all the american cardinals are insane crypto-evangelicals though

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Death By The Blues posted:

It has to be repeated how much Israel hosed up such a slam dunk propaganda win, get hostages without a raid/loss of further life and they could use the abandonment of the prisoners for propaganda that Hamas is "crumbling". However, the IBS dumbass fascists are just too monstrous

idk seems like they did exactly what they’ve been telegraphing they would do since the start of the war. they’re definitely not squeamish about killing their own people.

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

Al-Saqr posted:

lol speaking of blasts from the past, the Evergreen is cancelling all shipments to israel through the red sea until further notice

Urgent | Evergreen Company: We have decided to immediately suspend acceptance of Israeli goods and navigation through the Red Sea until further notice

https://x.com/aja_egypt/status/1736734950517293302?s=46

gently caress. this will increase the efficiency of the Suez Canal

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

https://x.com/mercoglianos/status/1715701194461479036?s=20

If anyone forgot

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Spaced God posted:

I wonder how/if anti BDS laws handle this. Ain't this a boycott of Israel technically? Lmao

Laws are fake and not real, OP. Hope this helps.

(Specifically, if it inconveniences Power in any way, a law will be ignored at will.)

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

So new footage from hamas.

It includes footage from, what I can only assume is an IDF bodycam, of the IDF towing their broken down tanks and bulldozers, and evac of injured troopers.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Al-Saqr posted:

lol speaking of blasts from the past, the Evergreen is cancelling all shipments to israel through the red sea until further notice

Urgent | Evergreen Company: We have decided to immediately suspend acceptance of Israeli goods and navigation through the Red Sea until further notice

an infinite number of Ever Givens

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

SpaceDrake posted:

Laws are fake and not real, OP. Hope this helps.

(Specifically, if it inconveniences Power in any way, a law will be ignored at will.)

Let me have fleeting moments of fun before capital summarily executes me :colbert:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Megamissen posted:

all the american cardinals are insane crypto-evangelicals though

plus they run all those pedophile rings, perfect time for a split

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

american catholics better learn latin fast

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Spaced God posted:

Let me have fleeting moments of fun before capital summarily executes me :colbert:

I mean, fair :v: I would kinda expect posters ITT to understand The Fakeness Of Law.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

gradenko_2000 posted:

an infinite number of Ever Givens

Unlimited ever givens on the first world

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The IDF keeps releasing footage that makes Hamas look super badass. I dunno what they're thinking with this. Hamas is able to dig tunnel networks as sophisticated as the Vietnamese with industrial earth moving equipment. I don't think there's a more extensively sophisticated tunnel network in history.

https://twitter.com/ivan_8848/status/1736539759101591683?s=20

are they making a drat theme park down there lol

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

Sancho Banana posted:

Jerry Seinfeld has reportedly landed in Israel to "show solidarity"

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1736753116995850669?t=Jt3P5QuvM5CrIrSkzdAkKQ&s=19

Another pedophile on the map

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

It's almost a year to the very day that I attended a wedding that just happened to be the only church in the PH that was still offering the traditional latin mass, and was bragging about how they'd already been excommunicated once before (and then reinstated later) for having defied the prohibition on continuing to offer the latin mass. Wild.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Larry David carried Seinfeld anyway

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Schmoe Cwead posted:

with all of its loving surveillance state bullshit how can israel not have noticed the earth from the tunnels being distributed above ground. loving hell they are incompetent and i am glad of it.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Horseshoe theory posted:

Biden would just invade The Vatican and prop up his own puppet Pope like half the Popes historically were.

Looking forward to the establishment of an American Vatican in like Columbia, Missouri or some poo poo ala A Canticle for Leibowitz

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

Since the pope's been wheelchair bound, I guess it's time to start asking: What's the political environment for the next one? Are the Jesuits still in place to put another one on the throne or all the jerks gonna team up and pick another Benedict?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Since the pope's been wheelchair bound, I guess it's time to start asking: What's the political environment for the next one? Are the Jesuits still in place to put another one on the throne or all the jerks gonna team up and pick another Benedict?

theyre almost certainly going to put a conservative on the throne, theyre probably hopping mad that he said anything bad about israel

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

we're all out of destroyer tendies

Small Red Boy
May 28, 2021
Does anybody have a link to the original political cartoon? It’s so over the top I think it might be an anti-Zionist Israeli satirizing the barbarism and racism of the IDF, and I just didn’t get the tone at first. I WANT to believe it’s vicious satire. The perfidious Hamas Merchant is a little too picture-perfect.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Looking forward to the establishment of an American Vatican in like Columbia, Missouri or some poo poo ala A Canticle for Leibowitz

In the After the End mod for CK2 the Pope in the Americas lives in St. Louis.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Al! posted:

theyre almost certainly going to put a conservative on the throne, theyre probably hopping mad that he said anything bad about israel

tbh a lot of the people really mad about the modern church are still pissed vatican 2 suggested that maybe killing jews wasn't a good idea

Griz
May 21, 2001

https://twitter.com/Megatron_ron/status/1736761547219702239

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Death to israel

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Schmoe Cwead posted:

Disneyland for Khorne worshipers

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017
https://twitter.com/wherepond/status/1735946274925334778

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

StashAugustine posted:

tbh a lot of the people really mad about the modern church are still pissed vatican 2 suggested that maybe killing jews wasn't a good idea

specifically the most anti-vatican 2 people are american clergy. there was a very successful effort made to take over the seminaries and entirely staff them with anti-vatican 2 nutjobs, and hence produce arch-conservative priests. at some point the US catholic church will schism with the roman catholic church as a result.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The IDF keeps releasing footage that makes Hamas look super badass. I dunno what they're thinking with this. Hamas is able to dig tunnel networks as sophisticated as the Vietnamese with industrial earth moving equipment. I don't think there's a more extensively sophisticated tunnel network in history.

https://twitter.com/ivan_8848/status/1736539759101591683?s=20

Tbh I have been thinking a lot lately about how much completely untapped expertise is tied up in Gaza tunnel building teams, these have to be some of the most experienced and skilled workers on earth at this sort of thing

Maybe these guys can get into mining or something when they finish pushing Israel back into the sea

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

WoodrowSkillson posted:

specifically the most anti-vatican 2 people are american clergy. there was a very successful effort made to take over the seminaries and entirely staff them with anti-vatican 2 nutjobs, and hence produce arch-conservative priests. at some point the US catholic church will schism with the roman catholic church as a result.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Tbh I have been thinking a lot lately about how much completely untapped expertise is tied up in Gaza tunnel building teams, these have to be some of the most experienced and skilled workers on earth at this sort of thing

Maybe these guys can get into mining or something when they finish pushing Israel back into the sea

pls hamas america yearns for a high speed underground rail network

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
eve fartlow with an actual banger

https://x.com/eve_barlow/status/1736619232748826671?s=46