Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
how can you hate jeop? it’s just simple low-stakes no-drama trivial pursuit where people ask questions and you get to guess the answer before they do

it’s harmless no drama fun. not everything should be big DUNDUNDUNDUN grimdork millions of dollar is ON THE LINE game sho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

a classic indigi terrible opinion. i was beginning to think our tastes had gotten too similar and you crank out a banger like this

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
lol

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Jeopardy is literally the only good game show lol

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

like are there seriously game show heads out there like "yeah but i'm not into Jeopardy, i'm into real game shows" lol. i shouldn't be surprised i guess.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

the last good game show was bumper stumpers

Charlatan Eschaton
Feb 23, 2018

whenever im around people watching jeopardt i think of the little diagram guy yelling mcdonalds

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

no world in which modern dipshit NHers don't try to secede on their own in the event of a balk

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

definitely a map a british guy would make of a fictional us civil war

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

like are there seriously game show heads out there like "yeah but i'm not into Jeopardy, i'm into real game shows" lol. i shouldn't be surprised i guess.

this doesn't have enough of the things I enjoy: bright colors and products

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

jeopardy is in fact good

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

my gripe with this isn't that California and Texas are too ideologically different to form an alliance (they absolutely are not) but how the gently caress did they form an alliance without the three states in between them

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

Michigan ain’t gonna side with Ohio

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Alex Trebek sucked as well and he died rich and happy so that would of been a good time to end it

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

indigi posted:

Alex Trebek sucked as well and he died rich and happy so that would of been a good time to end it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h33u2eeVqXo

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

indigi posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifduhO8B2FM

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

exactly

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
now if Steve Harvey was hosting Jeopardy? then it would still be bad but only average bad

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
not every game show needs to be a delivery mechanism for bad dick jokes

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Trebek was contemptuous of his contestants and rightfully so, it ruled

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcBc2XV1ijY

netizen
Jun 25, 2023
Replace a letter in benis to come up with a word for a male reproductive organ.
What is penis?
*Shocked Steve Harvey face*

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i have heard that the producers have you draft like 3 or 4 different possible anecdotes for the meet the contestants part and that Alex would randomly pick one that he liked which makes some of those moments even better, like the DC Sniper one lol

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

always think of this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54dqAYAQZcc

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

i was trying to find that one lol

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

and who could forget this classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVC28oemocA

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Hell yeah Utah!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
Brits must be destroyed

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

Hell yeah Utah!

they just got polygamy federally decriminalized and they'll be damned if they're gonna start over again with a new set of laws

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Even for a totally made up Civil War map for a dumb movie this is dumb as heck.

So many problem areas, but Nevada and the northeast aligned and Idaho and Washington on the same side?? Hell the left and right side of Washington wouldn't even be aligned.

And Texas would absolutely absorb Louisiana and prolly a few others.

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

Yeah, Wolf Blitzer bombing on Jeopardy was an all time classic. Cheech Marin destroying Anderson Cooper was another great ep.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

it's interesting that in these scenarios where the united states completely collapses, everyone still respects the state borders

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Also the western forces are all hosed come winter with some simple power disruptions

same for like the entire southwest come the summer

and California you can just go setting fires until the entire state is burned to ashes

Northeastern supremacy as usual

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Justin Tyme posted:

definitely a map a british guy would make of a fictional us civil war

I'm gonna go ahead and do that for England.

Uh London gets invaded by...Kent. That's a place right

E: Essex plays all sides

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

indigi posted:

yeah it's poo poo tier even among prime time game shows. just a complete cheek rear end format and game

a classic indigi terrible opinion. i was beginning to think our tastes had gotten too similar and you crank out a banger like this

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i have heard that the producers have you draft like 3 or 4 different possible anecdotes for the meet the contestants part and that Alex would randomly pick one that he liked which makes some of those moments even better, like the DC Sniper one lol

nerds choose the worst anecdotes. i'd absolutely murder that portion and then get third place

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Zokari posted:

it's interesting that in these scenarios where the united states completely collapses, everyone still respects the state borders

Texas is always, always, always independent. Vermont was its own country for longer than Texas was!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

texas only has moderately defensible geography

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

this gonna be so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

just give the southwest back to mexico