Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

lmao at a plane full of murderers, rapists, escaped convicts that have taken over the plane but the biggest issue Adam's dad has is with the guy crossdressing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Lmfao

Getting bodied by Ian

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
Is that Felix or just another beard guy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah that's felix

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Waiting for someone to do a deep audio analysis of the Senate gay sex tape, and discover the faint sounds of a slide whistle and ska music.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Nah I think that's someone else, looks like him but not 100%

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Dalmuti posted:

Penis Actually (2023 rerelease)
Penis Actual, reporting in

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

doing the silent cardboard message thing but they're all slurs

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Big Dick Cheney posted:

Is that Felix or just another beard guy

Cached Money posted:

Nah I think that's someone else, looks like him but not 100%

lol @ Unidentified Man

The thread has more genuine recognition and love for Tom Myers than for Jake (and that's a good thing!)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Is this a Funky Town reference :stare:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

KoRMaK posted:

Penis Actual, reporting in

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

slave to my cravings posted:

Lmfao

Getting bodied by Ian

I went back to see what started this round of Jakeposting and it was someone talking about Stav on Joe Rogan, where he was arguing in favour of UBI. He is still extremely not mad about the success of all his peers.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah it was one of joes famous

This is a thing that happens

Someone look it up it's real

Oh it's not real but what if it was

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Constantly LMAO that Jake Flores has me blocked on Twitter.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Adam Carolla blocked me on Twitter because I made fun of him getting a divorce and having to sell off (parts of at least) his car collection

Cached Money fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Dec 17, 2023

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Cached Money posted:

Adam Carolla blocked me on Twitter because I made fun of him getting a divorce and having to sell off (parts of at least) his car collection

literally a millionaire

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
More like Adam Car-outtahere.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Adam cornholea

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Adam "forced to drive a" Corolla

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I thought there was some extension on Twitter that blocked followers of whoever you blocked- so if for example you were following someone that Jake then blocked, it would block you, etc.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Adam Carollavirus

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
I went to JP McDades special taping tonight and it was very funny

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

bows1 posted:

JO McDudes

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano
Just Preschoolers Make Child Diddler Anthony's Dick Erect

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/atdanwhite/status/1736543338252362172?t=QZfJnqLHWsFc9i9lD3Oafg&s=19

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Dads rock

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
going hoarse screaming at the TV trying to tell the cartoon boys that Forrest says in the movie he takes breaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NTp6Jqvs6M

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

going hoarse screaming at the TV trying to tell the cartoon boys that Forrest says in the movie he takes breaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NTp6Jqvs6M

it had a level of ambiguity he wasn't comfortable with

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Dokapon Findom posted:

lmao at a plane full of murderers, rapists, escaped convicts that have taken over the plane but the biggest issue Adam's dad has is with the guy crossdressing

he's SICK, adam!

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

DIE

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

It's not that serious bro

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I was listening to an episode yesterday where nick mentioned that stav was wheeling himself around on an office chair when he broke his foot instead of using his crutches and my ex did that exact thing when she had a foot surgery and I felt revolted

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

holefoods posted:

I was listening to an episode yesterday where nick mentioned that stav was wheeling himself around on an office chair when he broke his foot instead of using his crutches and my ex did that exact thing when she had a foot surgery and I felt revolted

hey everybody this guy hosed Stav

Cataffy
Aug 12, 2008

bows1 posted:

Just Penis McDade, cause that's all these hoes get

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

hey everybody this guy hosed Stav

I hosed him first

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

holefoods posted:

feels like i'm rollin' nothing at all

nothing at all

nothing at all

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

My roommate in college shot himself in the foot and didn't leave the couch for the next four months. We called him Pussyfoot because of the appearance of the surgical wound and the horrible smell when it got infected. I'm astounded he didn't lose that foot to this day.

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
I hosed the infected foot pussy first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it had a level of ambiguity he wasn't comfortable with

it's magic