Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

drat ant you don't want anyone out here reproducing, huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
lmao embiid foul hunting and jagged a easy dunk/layup

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this is i believe the second bulls victory ever against embiid

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
It's very cool that poeltl has become unplayable 20 games into his new contract

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bulls are trading zach and then getting the 9 seed, it's loving happening

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
It's funny how much more productive Vooch in particular is with LaVine out, considering this was the original duo that the front office traded multiple top 10 picks to cobble together. Spent multiple years building around a nucleus that didn't actually go together

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

xbilkis posted:

It's funny how much more productive Vooch in particular is with LaVine out, considering this was the original duo that the front office traded multiple top 10 picks to cobble together. Spent multiple years building around a nucleus that didn't actually go together

Turns out having 2 ball dominant players without an otherworldly connector point guard, or without one of the two being and themselves an elite initiator is a bad idea for a roster.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

How the gently caress have the Wolves gotten ahead? This is the dumbest game I've ever seen.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Azathoth posted:

That might have been the worst shot from I've ever seen on that Gobert jumper

Catching up but yeah "jumper" is being kind

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

So close to an alperun sengamewinner, but jarrett allen plays great defense as always

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Azathoth posted:

How the gently caress have the Wolves gotten ahead? This is the dumbest game I've ever seen.

welcome to 4th quarters with the miami heat

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Lockback posted:

Catching up but yeah "jumper" is being kind

I swear he has like these moments where he honest to goodness forgets how hands work. Like he's there in the moment with a ball and no idea what fingers are.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

stuker posted:

welcome to 4th quarters with the miami heat

yeah this is every single 4th quarter. milwaukee bucks? washington wizards? same

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

drat, is caris levert really playing poorly enough to be replaced by "sam merrill"

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
Hell yeah scottie B bringing the fire

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

wolves probably win this game but i do not understand half of the shots rudy is throwing up there

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Jarrett allen block. My heart

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao luka bleeding and there wasn’t a call

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
That was a really stupid foul by Jaden McDaniels

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Barnes and Siakam bail the Raps out of what would've been a terrible loss

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

how are the wolves so good this season?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

actionjackson posted:

how are the wolves so good this season?

Good Vibes*

*Side Pieces not applicable

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

spo got a lot of poo poo to figure out because the same exact crumble happens the same exact way every single time they get into the 4th with a lead or even just in a competitive game

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Aye Doc posted:

spo got a lot of poo poo to figure out because the same exact crumble happens the same exact way every single time they get into the 4th with a lead or even just in a competitive game

it's absolutely wild

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i cant be as mad about it tonight because bam and herro are back for the first game so everything is different in the rotation and everyone has had to adjust a little, but dang, give me one game without this poo poo

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
One might say that 17-point lead was terminated prematurely.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

What a profoundly stupid game

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Aye Doc posted:

This is also how like two thirds of the Wolves' wins have gone tbh.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Walker kessler block. My liver

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Trae has been having a career year. Another double double 30+ game

Ferdinand the Bull fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Dec 19, 2023

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Finally, the showstopping thomas-fontecchio duel we were all waiting for

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

When claxton makes a block i say thank you

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

What an absolutely hyphy, tricked out, sicknasty commercial for the Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Knicks are one of the worst road teams in the league this year but the Lakers are a good matchup for them so who knows how today's game will go.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

If players are getting beaten by talen horton tucker it may just not be the nets's night

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lakers feet grinding up some ankles

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Agbaji elbows cam johnson and gives him a huge concussion. Obviously unintentional but i hate him for it anyway

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Im going to kiss cam thomas on the mouth

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Another game where someone on the other side of the Lakers starts out 4/4 from three.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Hell yes, LOVE this rap remix of the nutcracker theme. Thank you amazon