Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I guess someone poo poo themselves at this Walmart.

It was you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It was me. I poo poo their pants.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Fumble posted:

It was smashed up and thrown in a skip by the stonemason, which was a massive waste of materials because it could have been refaced and reused in all manner of things.

Hate to be the one to say this but it was destroyed so pedo nonces didn't use it as a shrine or try to take souvenirs. They ground the rubble from fred wests house in gloucester to literal dust and sent it to landfill for the same reason.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Karate Bastard posted:

Color me not suprised.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I savings are THAT amazing.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Unless those are panties, I'm not interested.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

https://twitter.com/doodl_idk/status/1735478315207856601

Has audio but I'll be damned if I'll listen to it voluntarily.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
A buddy of mine was visiting a long distance girlfriend once. As he was hugging her goodbye I guess she squeezed him too hard, and unbeknownst to her, he filled his pants with poo poo. So he played it cool and sat down in his poo poo pants in his drivers seat and waved goodbye all good boyfriend like. Plugged Walmart into his GPS and drove to the nearest one. Bought a new pair of jeans, changed in the bathroom, and left his old pants full of poo poo in the trash can. That picture reminded me of his story.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lt. Cock posted:

A buddy of mine was visiting a long distance girlfriend once. As he was hugging her goodbye I guess she squeezed him too hard, and unbeknownst to her, he filled his pants with poo poo. So he played it cool and sat down in his poo poo pants in his drivers seat and waved goodbye all good boyfriend like. Plugged Walmart into his GPS and drove to the nearest one. Bought a new pair of jeans, changed in the bathroom, and left his old pants full of poo poo in the trash can. That picture reminded me of his story.

I'm a little concerned for his sphincter control if he basically functions as a squeeze tube for poop. Although I guess that would make dealing with constipation easier

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Lt. Cock posted:

One the perils of dating She-Hulk.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Saw this commercial before a Youtube video and was like "Are they really using a song by the band Suicide?" Yup!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEZ3VAF3Bo

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

The more I think about the practicalities of installing this, the worse it gets.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Dead Sex-Parrot posted:

it's just a rock

Somtimes, a rock is just a rock.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Das Boo posted:

I love mice, but they're horribly destructive and I've had to make my peace with my cats killing the poo poo out of them. I do appreciate the couple that are incredibly efficient about it.

Her last week on earth, my 16 year-old cat in failing health caught a mouse and swiftly ate its head, much to the amazement of on-looking kittens. They very respectfully sat by in audience and watched her work. She was an absolute queen.

You're a hero! :glomp:

There was a big coyote hunting event at the beginning of the month (Montana) and it was such a drat relief not to hear them surrounding the house anymore. Fuckers have charged me before and come after (but never gotten!) my cats.

I will fight a loving coyote if it comes after my pets. The pets know this and I hope the coyotes do, too.

any opportunity to post this GD beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8wGMDtT-WA&t=26s

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Casper loving owns

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Dead Sex-Parrot posted:

yikes let's get real mad at that rock and grind it into dust and eat the dust and then poop out the dust lmao

https://i.imgur.com/I0Kem9s.mp4

e:

Karate Bastard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPslZ61b5L0

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

dr_rat posted:

Who both cares about tik tok and knows about and still buys magazines.

I feel like this should be mutually exclusive.

Grandmas have grandkids that they don't know very well who still need presents.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

The Moon Monster posted:

I've heard that there's no rule that says I dog can't play basketball, so I wouldn't count on it...

Does anyone here think they could beat Air Bud at tennis?

I could beat Air Bud at tennis.
But I'm pretty sure Grand Slam Bud would beat me, on it's way to winning the Australian Open and saving the orphanage.

Spatule
Mar 18, 2003

Spatule posted:

Someone on reddit found "tiny white balls with faces on them"

stinkbug eggs

That reddit thread is fascinating, who's up for stink bug salsa (with pictures!):

https://cannundrum.blogspot.com/2018/03/jumiles-stink-bug-salsa.html

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
What a super specific fetish.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Because of a GF from like 1993, I can do palm readings, and that dude has marked palm lines. Dramatic.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Man the things a dude will do for sex

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

After a little casual research the best I can guess is this some sort of compounded mutually exclusive fetish and it doesn’t actually exist in a natural combination.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Crab Dad posted:

After a little casual research the best I can guess is this some sort of compounded mutually exclusive fetish and it doesn’t actually exist in a natural combination.

I bask in your sense of optimism

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

lol my man have you ever been on ‘the internet’

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

No what’s that

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

It's actually the 34th most popular fetish. To find out more, google sonic inflation fetish drawing rule 34.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

UR Moon's in Sagittarius U fool!

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I was like 6 pages behind in the thread and I skipped all the text only posts and I think I only saw about 6-8 actual images.

I used to be on rabeprazole for my wicked heartburn that felt literally like a volcano in my chest and almost like I couldn't breathe while in bed sometimes. Started reading about how PPIs aren't good long term but I kept going to the walk in clinic and getting a script refill, until I finally got a younger doctor and he was like yeah you shouldn't be on these for more than like 2 months, it had been closer to 2 years for me at that point. I didn't know what it was to have heartburn anymore as long as I was on those, but I could poo poo through the eye of a needle a lot of the time and had some very close calls as well as even a couple lost battles. Since weening myself off them now I only get occasional heartburn that can be treated with tums or what have you, which before I might as well have been eating M&Ms.

Anyway,

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

codo27 posted:

I was like 6 pages behind in the thread and I skipped all the text only posts and I think I only saw about 6-8 actual images.

The guy who posts the images got banned.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
who is that

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/CoADC3v.mp4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Who doesn't love some delicious spaghetteye

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
stolen from Reddit (I'M SORRY!) but someone mentioned they saw this near a house they're currently moving into. Vultures. Now, is it a bad thing when you notice a swarm of scavenging birds of prey who feast on death gathering around a neighbor's door?

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
AI-generated-looking-rear end jpeg compression.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Just looks like Florida to me.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Hirayuki posted:

The rapper? Goon face blindness strikes again.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Dick Burglar posted:

AI-generated-looking-rear end jpeg compression.

*me now trying to figure out if I introduced that when I cropped and resized the photo or not*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Hirayuki posted:

I assume vultures congregate there so they can hang about old age homes waiting for their next feast?

drat vultures always stealing what rightfully belongs to the gators.