Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Troublemaker
Mar 12, 2007

quote:

AITA for suggesting we lock up the Christmas presents after what my niece did last year?

Solution: don't put any presents under the tree and tell the kids Santa put them in Mom and Dad's room for safekeeping. Guarantee you the other kids remember last year.

My oldest did this when he was a little younger than that, maybe 4 or 5 at the oldest. Luckily he didn't break anything and only opened a few gifts--none of which were his, I think. I was SO pissed until I realized my being angry at him was ruining Christmas far more than his opening a couple of his Dad's and little brothers' gifts did. I still feel like poo poo ten years later for making him cry; he honestly had no idea that Christmas morning didn't mean he could go downstairs and open all the gifts. He was just super excited. :(

Also, my kids all have friends with names like Maverick, Roman, Talon, Kaj, Colt . . . really, you can just name them anything these days. No one cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Troublemaker posted:

My oldest did this when he was a little younger than that, maybe 4 or 5 at the oldest. Luckily he didn't break anything and only opened a few gifts--none of which were his, I think. I was SO pissed until I realized my being angry at him was ruining Christmas far more than his opening a couple of his Dad's and little brothers' gifts did. I still feel like poo poo ten years later for making him cry; he honestly had no idea that Christmas morning didn't mean he could go downstairs and open all the gifts. He was just super excited. :(

Also, my kids all have friends with names like Maverick, Roman, Talon, Kaj, Colt . . . really, you can just name them anything these days. No one cares.

When one of my cousin's kids was about the same age, it took a concentrated effort of every adult at a Christmas Eve party to keep him out of the presents.
Thankfully he ran out of energy and zonked out until early morning.

Apparently the next morning, he would deliver a present to someone, open it infront of them and then run to the next one.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
AITA for refusing to go to my BF's son's wedding?

quote:

This is a burner account (obviously) as I don't want any trace back to who I am.

I (31M) have been in a relationship with an older man (65M) for 2 years. The age difference surprises some people but it's fairly common in gay culture + he is a sweet, intelligent, fun-loving man who looks fantastic.

Let's call this boyfriend James. He was married for a few years and while very civil with his ex-wife, they have been divorced for a long time and their marriage - each has admitted - was toxic. They had one son (Junior). James struggled coming out for several years but has proudly been out and proud for a few years prior to us meeting.

James's son, we will call Junior (Jr), has known about his father's sexuality for years and was polite to me at first but quickly soured after about 6 months when it was clear I was not just a fling.

Junior is a few years older than I am - which was weird at first but I think it's time he gets over it.

James and I love to travel, try new things, etc. and due to the fact James sets the plans and - let's be frank - its farther along in his career elects to pick up the check 90% of the time. Junior (the son) has started calling me "the sugar baby" or just "the baby".

I don't cross paths with Junior very often and to keep the peace, simply have to let any negative experiences go to not give James any undue stress.

I know how our relationship looks - and James and I have had many long conversations on the subject. We are both comfortable, having fun, and have great communication.

NOW

Junior (the son) is getting married in a few months. I was not directly invited but James naturally has marked me down as his plus one. Junior is marrying a lovely girl closer to my age. Last week, during a rare dinner that we were all present for, Junior was really nasty to me and made some unkind remarks.

It is clear that Junior has resentment toward his parents for their divorce, toxic family life early in his life, etc. He also thinks I am trying to weasel my way into the father's life for financial benefit (James built several companies that do really well).

LOOK: I am not without sympathy - if my father started dating someone a few years younger than me - regardless of gender - I would be taken aback and weirded out AT FIRST.

After 2 years though it is clear - to all of James' friends and his employees - that I am good for him. He is happier, taking more time away from his businesses, and just overall most pleasent.

I have done my best but I am done being a punching bag at every event the son and I are together at.

I am refusing to go the wedding and while James is trying to be understanding - he is clearly hurt.

I have made it clear that I fully support him going or even taking someone else as a date. I am not trying to spoil the big day - but I can't put myself in the firing line again.

AITA?

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

If I ever change my mind and have kids, I’m going to give them strong, biblical names…like Matthew, or God

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

The Maroon Hawk posted:

If I ever change my mind and have kids, I’m going to give them strong, biblical names…like Matthew, or God

These are my sons, Exodus and Revelations

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.
I've heard there's some great kids names in Hosea...

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Time to revive good old Puritan names like Fly-fornication.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Go all the way and name them things like Thou-Shalt-Not-Have-Any-Gods-Before-Me Smith.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

CommissarMega posted:

Go all the way and name them things like Thou-Shalt-Not-Have-Any-Gods-Before-Me Smith.

You're basically getting to Cromwell-era Puritans at that point.

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA for suggesting we lock up the Christmas presents after what my niece did last year?

Jesus, Reddit is losing its mind over this 6 year old. Like furiously demanding she be ostracized from all future events and for everyone to bring it up and hate her forever.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

HellOnEarth posted:

Jesus, Reddit is losing its mind over this 6 year old. Like furiously demanding she be ostracized from all future events and for everyone to bring it up and hate her forever.

First of all, she's 7 years old. Second, she committed Christmas Crimes. You can't come back from that

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!

Captain Hygiene posted:

First of all, she's 7 years old. Second, she committed Christmas Crimes. You can't come back from that

She was 6 at the time of the Christmas Crimes :colbert:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Captain Hygiene posted:

Ebenezer Scrooge is a proven exception!

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
AITA for missing my MIL's funeral for a bracelet?

quote:

Throwaway.

Before I get into what happened, I have 3 important things to point out

1- I have pretty bad eyesight, and I wear glasses (scared of LASIK, and can't touch my eye for contacts)

2- I wear a VERY expensive bracelet (gift from grandma, likely worth more than 30K, diamonds)

3- I'm very active and am a runner.

My (30F) MIL recently died. She died from cancer and it was pretty quick (She was only 67, diagnosed around 2 months ago)

My husband (35M) is so nice. We've never really fought until a few days ago. I was on a run as I normally do. I live next to a Target which is next to a plot of land that is under construction, with rocks everywhere (important later) I never ever wear my glasses on my runs because I can still see car lights and my face sweats a lot and I can't keep pushing my glasses up. I also don't bring my phone because I couldn't read my texts anyways and my leggings don't have pants.

My MIL's funeral was yesterday and I went on a short run before we left. I planned to get back by 1, and we'd leave around 1:30. Funeral was at 2. It was freezing out so I wore a knitted sweater. The construction area was large piles of dirt so I decided to run around there because nobody was there. Somehow, bracelet clasp hooked onto the sweater and got undone. It flung somewhere and I could not find it anywhere.

You can probably imagine someone searching for a tiny bracelet, with terrible eyesight in a probably 200 foot radius. I searched for HOURS. I totally lost track of time. It got to the point where I walked around the entire plot of land for this thing. Every corner. Every rock. Everything.

I found it eventually and when I got home, my husband wasn't there anymore. I looked at the time and it was 4:15. I waited around for 30 minutes and my husband came home. He was screaming at me and I explained to him what happened. He started getting more mad once he found out I missed his mothers funeral for a bracelet. We haven't spoken since.

So, AITA for missing my MIL's funeral for a (very expensive) bracelet?

Why didn't you take the stupid bracelet off?

OP posted:

I wear the bracelet because I want to look good

Why couldn't you wear your glasses/bumbag?

OP posted:

I left my phone at home. My leggings don't have pockets. I wanna look good while I'm running and tbh I didn't expect it to fall off because it never has.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Captain Hygiene posted:

Every Christmas Crime is like a dagger to Santa's heart. To the mines with her!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Let's see, that's three Christmases I've saved, versus eight I ruined... two were kind of a draw.

Evil Willow posted:

Idiot Doom Spiral vibes from here.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
That's such a poetic thing to have happen. It's almost hard to believe. On a day that is probably one of the most important for you to be there for your husband, you're searching around under rocks like smeegol looking for his precious. Never once thinking "how did my life come to this?"

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Nobody looks good when they’re running, unless you’re a Baywatch actor.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I own a sparkly thing that dangles from my wrist that costs more than some peoples' houses. Because I want to look pretty I wear it whilst running in a construction site covered with dirt and rocks. Oh, did I mention I can't see very well?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

ApplesandOranges posted:

Nobody looks good when they’re running, unless you’re a Baywatch actor.

Actually people say I look my best when I'm running away from them

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Evil Willow posted:

I wear a loving 30k bracelet while running, but not my glasses. I'm gonna look so good when I run into a lamppost, you're not gonna believe this. Paramedics are gonna be so loving jealous of my 30k bracelet when I get hit by a car I didn't see.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
I'm the woman running alone through a construction site with no eyeglasses and no phone, but wearing a $30K diamond bracelet with my jogging clothes.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I got to hear so many stories of people losing expensive jewelry in gardens, in hikes, in lakes, in the ocean, etc.

If working at a jewelry store taught me anything, it's to never loving wear any of it during normal daily activities because you're probably going to lose it, or at the very least damage it and need costly repairs.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

FMguru posted:

I'm the woman running alone through a construction site with no eyeglasses and no phone, but wearing a $30K diamond bracelet with my jogging clothes.

It was very foolish of you to do that.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Nebrilos posted:

It was very foolish of you to do that.

but she looks so good

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

HellOnEarth posted:

I mean I at least would lock the presents up because I could see the other kids trying to get a jump on her if she's going to rip open the presents again, so they may as well do the same since she didn't get punished last year. Kids can have amazing memories sometimes.

For me it's less that she opened everything, and more than she broke a lot of toys that weren't for her for no good reason.

AITA for ignoring my former BILs request to include his children from his second marriage when I see my niblings?

quote:

I lost my sister Jac to cancer several years ago. During her final months she learned her husband Sam was cheating on her. She also became aware that he was planning to make a life with his affair partner once she was gone. She was angry, hurt, betrayed and felt disgusted by him. He had made all these plans with his other woman with the money she would be leaving behind. Jac had sued one of her former doctors for medical negligence and won. So she was sitting on a very life changing amount. She did not want Sam or his other woman or any future kids of theirs to benefit from her death and the negligence that caused her very treatable cancer to be fatal. So she changed what would happen to everything and set up a trust with me as the trustee.

Once Sam learned this, after Jac's death, he did everything to try and carry out damage control with me. But when he realized I knew about his affair and was disgusted with him and would not be helping him break the law, he tried to cut me off from Sky and Belle. Which led me to fight for visitation in court under our grandparents (family) rights laws. I won. I see my niblings every other Saturday, all major holidays and he cannot prevent phone access between us.

Sam married his other woman and now has additional children as well as her child from a prior relationship who moved in with them 3ish years ago. He has asked me to include his other children and in the past I would say no. But it has continued to the point where I now ignore his requests completely.

Sky (15m) and Belle (14f) told me their dad tries to involve them but they don't want to include their stepsibling or half siblings. They actually wanted to live with my family and me. But I don't have grounds for that. So I just see and speak to them as much as I can and we spend time together when we get it. But they are pretty clear they want to keep me, my husband and their cousins for themselves. We're their only extended maternal family. Sky told me a couple of weeks ago that things might get worse because their dad was adopting his stepchild and the oldest half sibling is asking more questions about why they don't get to come. Sky was right and Sam told me the kids want to come and I should open my heart.

He decided to approach me at the school gate and called me out for ignoring his requests. A couple of other parents who heard him say I ignored his kids were mumbling that I was a pretty heartless person to let kids get hurt in the middle of this. Sam also accused me of turning my niblings against him and their family and he said refusing to include the kids shows how much I don't care about their hurts.

AITA?

There are times that I am so glad I'm not involved in these stories directly because with my temper at some point I definitely would last shout at all of these strangers mumbling under their breath or family members saying I should have a heart and tell them straight up I'm not paying for my sisters ex-husband's affair family with her money.

Propaniac
Nov 28, 2000

SUSHI ROULETTO!
College Slice
This one's from legaladvice but sure feels like a r/relationships issue:

My Mail Carrier Refuses To Deliver My Packages and Won't Tell Me Why

quote:

If you need to know where I live I'll add it but I feel like with the USPS being a federal agency, that won't apply? Lemme know if I'm horribly wrong.

My mail carrier refuses to deliver my packages and won't tell me why. He leaves a slip in my mailbox that says "no safe area to leave package." My building has a mail room where packages are delivered every day by USPS, FedEx, Amazon and UPS. I have confirmed with multiple neighbors on multiple floors that this exact same mail carrier delivers their packages to this same mail room all the time.

So I asked him about it. I was friendly, even charming. He just shrugged and didn't answer. So I went to the post office, talked with his supervisor and she said there wouldn't be more problems.

Unfortunately, he still won't deliver packages to me. He still delivers my neighbors' packages, but not mine. I've watched him do this several times and I can say with certainty that he doesn't even bring my packages off his truck. Just writes the slip, puts it in my mailbox and walks away.
I confronted him about it again, asking why he wouldn't deliver the packages. This time he said it was because he was legally liable for it if the package was stolen. I looked it up and I found nothing to suggest that he's liable for the theft of my package unless he steals it himself.

A while later, I caught him in the lobby of my building again and I told him "I know you're not liable for theft. Why aren't you delivering to me really?"
He then told me that if he can verify that I'm not home, he is not obligated by law to deliver the package. So he calls our number on the buzzer and if we don't pick up, he concludes we aren't home and reserves his right to not deliver to us. The thing is, the buzzer goes to my wife's phone and she always answers and hits the key to let whoever into the building, expecting it to be a package or something. My wife and I have checked the phone records against when we know he's refused to deliver, and we know she's let him in multiple times.

A week later, I called USPS customer service and left a complaint. I got a case number, etc.
Then, I see him the next day and he tells me, unprompted "you have to stop asking questions. I'm never going to change how I deliver." So I just simply asked "why not deliver to me though?" And he laughed at me, then walked away.

A few days later, USPS calls me back and says that they spoke with my mail carrier's supervisor and she assured them that the issue had already been resolved. I told them that I'm still waiting on a package and they told me the mail carrier would leave it the next day. He didn't and I'm feeling like I'm stuck at square one. He just left another slip, this time without marking a reason why he didn't deliver it. And there's a USPS package addressed to someone else in my building right next to my mailbox!

What am I supposed to do at this point? How do I get my packages delivered? I can't think of anything I might have done to piss this guy off at all. I've never interacted with him until I started having this issue with him not delivering my packages. From what I have asked, no one else in my building talks to him either.

I don't want to get this guy fired or start a whole thing with the USPS. Whatever the real reason is behind him not delivering to me, I really don't care; I just want my packages to be delivered.

UPDATE: I got a call from the supervisor at the post office, telling me that she spoke with the carrier and trusts his discretion that the location is not a suitable place to deliver mail. I told her that he delivers to other people in my building just fine. She said "I can't speak to the delivery status of the other people in your building. All I know is that the carrier assures me your mail room is an unsafe place to leave packages and I trust him." Further up this annoying flagpole I go.

UPDATE 2: The OIG called and said that the mail carrier's supervisor told them that the issue had been resolved. I explained the situation to them and I was told that nothing more could be done on their end. I feel like it's weird for them to respond so quickly?
To the congressional office I go. I'll call my congressperson and ask for a case worker now.

UPDATE 3: "A congressional inquiry has been sent to the USPS." Was pretty easy to get a hold of them and get them to understand and act on the issue. IDK how long until I hear something but I kinda have to put all my hopes on this for now. Will take pics of other USPS delivered packages in my building for now.

I've had a few people message me and ask for another update. I went to the post office to try and make my case in person. The supervisor came out and told me that if I wrote a letter to the mail carrier, telling him that if my package is stolen, I won't blame him at all, then it'll be okay and he'll deliver them without any more hassle.
I feel like I'm out of my mind for considering it. She said to just address it to the post office care his name. I'm so hosed up over this now lol. Why do I have to write a letter saying I don't blame him? What's happening? Idk, I guess we'll find out.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Elissimpark posted:

There was an Anakin in our local school's preschool program a couple years back. Which pales in comparison to the brothers named Lucifer and Hades this year.

Their mum seems really nice and her older daughter has a more 'normal' name. I really want to know the reason behind it though.

Props to the teacher for saying "Lucifer" in exactly the same way as any other kids' name.

Our 5yo is named after a space probe, so I generally try not to judge.

You realize Lunokhod is just Russian for "Moonwalker", right? That kid is going to get bullied so hard by the Michael Jackson fans... not too late to change their name.

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

roffles posted:

Congratulations to this person who grew up without ever seeing anyone getting bullied I guess if they think people are 'speculating' about making fun of names.

edit: or were they bullied so hard they repressed it all :ohdear:

Chances are they never saw bullying because THEY were the bullies. But "it was just joking", you know.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Propaniac posted:

That's a "record everything" and "go to the local news" especially if the supervisor isn't dealing with it.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
That's loving insane, and I say that as a delivery driver. I don't have a set route so I don't have the same customers every day, but just relaying/returning one package back to sender is a pain in the rear end. I am made of spite, but even doing this for more than a few days would be annoying as gently caress.

The most spiteful I ever did was return all try-again-tomorrow deliveries to one store because the manager there threw a fit any time we dared to do a dropoff. Now for years we had had NO way to change the location, so she'd yell at us when we couldn't do anything, so the very second we COULD change the drop location, they all magically ended up in her store still. But even then that only lasted a few weeks/maybe 10 deliveries before it was just impractical to continue.

AITA for writing my son out of my will

quote:

My wife and I (48M) have a son, John (26M) who recently told us that he is asking his girlfriend, Cece to marry him. We’ve met Cece a few times before and she seems like a nice girl, but we have concerns about Cece’s family.

My wife and I own a few rental properties and John stay in one of the properties rent free as he is still in grad school, and free housing is something my wife and I’ve always agreed to provided for all our kids, especially while they are in school so that they don’t have to worry about rent in a high cost of living area. The concern with Cece’s family comes from having met the family a couple times before; they seems inappropriately interested in my wife and I’s finances, and Cece’s mother (from what I’ve heard from my other kids and a little from John), is close to retirement, has no savings or plans set up for retirement. Her mother has multiple times attempted to move in and live rent free in one of my properties because according to her, it is “her future son in law’s house”. My take is that Cece’s mother sees John, who is about to graduate from med school, as their retirement security.

John’s my oldest and I’ve signed a will where he gets a large amount of cash plus the property that Cece’s mother was trying to move into. I’m not sure if the mother knows that and that’s why she was trying to move in, but John does know about what he is inheriting. My biggest fear is that somehow that family will end up with a piece of the house for whatever reason once I pass, John has a pure heart and always sees the good in people, and I think his future mother-in-law will take advantage of that. When John told me he is getting married to Cece, I requested he signs a prenup to protect his inheritance (and also prenups are advisable in general), but he was vehemently against it. I told him that he will be written out of the will and the house will go to our other kids if he marries her without a prenup, but seems like he is not budging, so i've gone ahead and started plans to leave the house to my other kid. I think I have good reasons to not trust Cece’s family and their intentions with my son. I’m not going to tell a grown man who he can and can’t marry but I want to protect what I am leaving for my children. My son has stopped talking to me and I'm not sure if I was that unreasonable.

Update: A few things to add because my concerns about Cece's family are not coming out of no where. We are mostly concerned about the house, my son will still be receiving the huge chunk of cash on the will, he will be getting something, just not the house, sorry should have made that more clearer. When my wife and I met Cece's mother, she's made multiple comments about how her future son in law has her retirement taken care of, and she has asked us multiple time if she could move into the house to the point where it was getting inappropriate.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Propaniac posted:

quote:

I have a BLM flag in my window that people complain about almost constantly. But there's no number for my unit by the window. He'd have no way of knowing it was my dwelling before he started refusing to deliver to me.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
If someone else buzzed him into the building then yes there's absolutely a way he'd know it's you and he's using that flag as his excuse to say he feels unsafe.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I would extremely be willing to get the guy fired at this point.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

The Maroon Hawk posted:

Go big. Go Yahweh

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Baronjutter posted:

Please don't name your kids after pop culture stuff thats incredibly important to YOU as a parent, your kid might not give a poo poo about it at all. Name your dog anakin or gandalf or whatever, not a human.

Naming my kids Whiskeyjack, Bottle and Deadsmell

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Cowslips Warren posted:

That's loving insane, and I say that as a delivery driver. I don't have a set route so I don't have the same customers every day, but just relaying/returning one package back to sender is a pain in the rear end. I am made of spite, but even doing this for more than a few days would be annoying as gently caress.

The most spiteful I ever did was return all try-again-tomorrow deliveries to one store because the manager there threw a fit any time we dared to do a dropoff. Now for years we had had NO way to change the location, so she'd yell at us when we couldn't do anything, so the very second we COULD change the drop location, they all magically ended up in her store still. But even then that only lasted a few weeks/maybe 10 deliveries before it was just impractical to continue.

AITA for writing my son out of my will

oh nooooooOOOOoooOOOOoo someone my son cares about might get to have a roof over their head after both of us are dead and beyond caring, how can we prevent this terrible tragedy from coming to pass???

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Mx. posted:

but she looks so good

What does she care? Even if she had good eyesight she couldn't see herself.

That's my excuse for not caring how I look, anyway.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I feel like the best solution at this point would be to request a new delivery driver to take that route. If you're in good standing with the neighbours you could probably have them write in for support, but I'm guessing they won't since they're getting their mail just fine.

But past that, I dunno. Does the driver hate their last name? The wife rejected his advances in high school? He used to live there and the growing ball of spite against the people living in his old place refuses to go down? Like there are a thousand possible reasons here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

the holy poopacy posted:

oh nooooooOOOOoooOOOOoo someone my son cares about might get to have a roof over their head after both of us are dead and beyond caring, how can we prevent this terrible tragedy from coming to pass???

But you don't understand they didn't EARN it! So they don't DESERVE it!