Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Whats that? Italian noises?
Bangin on those bongos like a chimpanzee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

You know what will make people stop associating me with Italian stereotypes? An angry outburst!

Italian football players bring certain modes of conflict resolution from all the way back in the old country. From the poverty of the Mezzogiorno, where all social media managers were corrupt.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

There was no abundant intentionality in my liking the tweet!

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

say bookyak, if she’s from bronx…!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

I love his expression, and that he's holding it like a prison placard

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I love Sirroco just always had his hair like that.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
My coworker knows i love the Sopranos and recommended Gravesend on Prime. Hooooly poo poo this is terrible, and theres a few Sopranos alums on this. Its so loving bad.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

I love Sirroco just always had his hair like that.

And that he had to be forcefully cajoled by Buscemi to muss it up for one shot only in Pine Barrens

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

“and bring shoes!”

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Pope Corky the IX posted:

There’s still no better encapsulation of “What the gently caress is this show?” than when a Ford Expedition containing his grandchildren rolls over Phil’s head after he’s been shot dead.

Say bye-bye grandpa!

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

theflyingexecutive posted:

And that he had to be forcefully cajoled by Buscemi to muss it up for one shot only in Pine Barrens

he also has one scene with bedhair before he goes to see the loving q psychics

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
How's Tony handling it?

OH WHAT THE gently caress, GODDAMN loving BITCH

lmao

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

Jerusalem posted:

Things have been brewing between DeVito and the coach since January when a religious argument devolved into childish insults about their respective mothers' sexual promiscuity. Yes, the goddamn motherfucking Orange Bowl beef.

:discourse:

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Woke up this moning and got some gabagool

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
That tweet is from a parody account.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

… what’s different about you?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Poppers and weird sex!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Does anyone have that clip on youtube of Paulie asking why pissing making GBS threads and loving happen within a 2 inch radius and the brief convo that followed? It used to be on there but it's really hard to find it now and I wonder if it's unlisted

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Milo and POTUS posted:

Does anyone have that clip on youtube of Paulie asking why pissing making GBS threads and loving happen within a 2 inch radius and the brief convo that followed? It used to be on there but it's really hard to find it now and I wonder if it's unlisted

https://youtu.be/FreqvkpLkZc?si=GipIDl9Rl880wN1w

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Oh cool I forgot the bigger context, it's been an age since I've actually sat down to watch it. They had a truncated clip that I was talking about that was just up until paulie said get the gently caress out of here and it was so funny to me. I figured it was a borko vid. Thanks anyway

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

"Fear knocked at the door. Faith answered. There was no one there."

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Christopher actually sincerely trying with sobriety is so loving depressing because every time he relapsed it was Tony’s fault.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Christopher actually sincerely trying with sobriety is so loving depressing because every time he relapsed it was Tony’s fault.

The Tonys harassing him at dinner is such bullshit

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
There’s that, Tony trying to gently caress Adriana, Tony having Adriana murdered, insisting he toast after the wine hijack, etc.

Come to think of it, the only times I can think of where it wasn’t Tony were when Chrissy was out in LA and when he tried to overcorrect and “be normal” with Paulie.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I've watched this show so many times and yet somehow,"Word to the wise... remember Pearl Harbor" always catches me completely by surprise :lol:

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

"Cunnilingus and Psychiatry brought us to this!"

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_5n82WOQ0g

Kills me every time

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Also love: "Jesus, Ma, the Boston Strangler."

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Dawgstar posted:

Also love: "Jesus, Ma, the Boston Strangler."

lol the top comment points out that aaron is the only one to escape janice alive. gotta respect it

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Ainsley McTree posted:

lol the top comment points out that aaron is the only one to escape janice alive. gotta respect it

Don't forget the kid from Seattle who can go all night

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Watching Janice get her hooks in Bobby feels so tragic. I mean, it's not the most tragic thing that happens to him, but pretty bad.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
gently caress YOU SANTA

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
My friend, you don’t talk to Santa like that.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

gently caress YOU SANTA

OHHHHH!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

What's funny about the Santa thing is in the flashback Pussy didn't exactly give the performance of a lifetime either. Admittedly he had other things on his mind at the time.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

TheKingslayer posted:

Watching Janice get her hooks in Bobby feels so tragic. I mean, it's not the most tragic thing that happens to him, but pretty bad.

Don't worry, he gets away in the end

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
This disinformation poo poo...it's a fuckin' ACE!

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Sometimes I think about Pussy excitedly saying “pokeyman cards” like he’s talking about a big heroin score

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I should ascertain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ralph Hurley posted:

Sometimes I think about Pussy excitedly saying “pokeyman cards” like he’s talking about a big heroin score

wheres the lie