Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Platystemon posted:

Commander has bitten like two dozen SS agents, and none of them have developed hydrophobia.

The stats are rigged!

Joe Biden has been president for less than five years, the jury's still out on that

Those guys could already be dead and just not know it yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimonSays
Aug 4, 2006

Simon is the monkey's name
Beg buttons are fine if it's a button that instantly gives all motorists a red light when pressed. Otherwise yes just give every signal a long pedestrian phase every cycle.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

quote:

The new standards also include signage for electric vehicle charging stations and ways to prepare roadways for autonomous vehicles.

Hmm

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 41 minutes!

speng31b posted:

love it when people do this and also when they burn out of a parking lot across all the lanes of traffic for a left turn only to jam on the brakes and block all traffic because they timed it wrong

godly driving moves this

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation

Xaris posted:

americans definitely become really really bad drivers (more than usual) during december months i've noticed

anyways #lifehack just get super tinted windows and keep em rolled up and you'll never notice other drivers trying to shout at you

my rear window is very tinted from when a crackhead broke it to steal my power drill and i had the armenian guys nearby replace it. highly illegal tint. should have them do all the others

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation

gradenko_2000 posted:

Thank you, I hope so too! My doctor-cousin said "look, it doesn't matter how minor the scratch is - you can't OD on the vaccine, but rabies can kill you five years from now" and that was that.

gradenko engaged in mortal combat with pinoy racoons or smth

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation

gradenko_2000 posted:

it's mild

and endemic

lol

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Gonna forge an IFF to present my pedestrian self as friend car to the computers.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Smythe posted:

my rear window is very tinted from when a crackhead broke it to steal my power drill and i had the armenian guys nearby replace it. highly illegal tint. should have them do all the others

Smythe posted:

posting way above the speed limit there bub

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

SimonSays posted:

Beg buttons are fine if it's a button that instantly gives all motorists a red light when pressed.
there's a button near my home where as soon as you hit it, the car light goes from green to yellow, it's amazing

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation

Mauser posted:

posting way above the speed limit there bub

sorry

Truga posted:

there's a button near my home where as soon as you hit it, the car light goes from green to yellow, it's amazing

wow!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Smythe posted:

It was a cat. My wife and I went fishing and after I caught a few a stray cat jumped out and snatched a fish right off the line before I could throw it back into the water. I caught one more and I was having trouble unhooking the fish from the line and the cat got impatient so it came right up to me, scratched me, and then grabbed the fish, hook and all.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation

gradenko_2000 posted:

It was a cat. My wife and I went fishing and after I caught a few a stray cat jumped out and snatched a fish right off the line before I could throw it back into the water. I caught one more and I was having trouble unhooking the fish from the line and the cat got impatient so it came right up to me, scratched me, and then grabbed the fish, hook and all.

drat that is one mean cat!!!!

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

:catstare:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

pussy got ya hooked

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Typical cat behavior

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Gradenko has toxoplasmosis now.

Sad!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
At least the cat didn't get hooked that would have been a nightmare

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Platystemon posted:

Gradenko has toxoplasmosis now.

Sad!

it's about 21 years too late for that

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gunshow Poophole posted:

At least the cat didn't get hooked that would have been a nightmare

yeah jesus christ

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

gradenko_2000 posted:

Classic battle stray behaviour

What you need is a supply of ablative fish

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjv8WQu92c0 should cyclists pay a road tax? (obviously not lmao lol but the vid is good for the asshats who ask that)

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Grassy Knowles posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjv8WQu92c0 should cyclists pay a road tax? (obviously not lmao lol but the vid is good for the asshats who ask that)

yeah this is handy

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Smythe posted:

I wish I had that, I drive a sedan and every loving truck and SUV has stadium lights now and driving at night is just being constantly blinded. the KIA SUVs are the worst about it

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
i wouldn't mind being able to see through the already enormous vehicles so that I could see other vehicles, etc. every corner is just a wall until I'm practically in traffic because of all the parked SUVs and lifted pickups with tinted windows

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

spacemang_spliff posted:

I wish I had that, I drive a sedan and every loving truck and SUV has stadium lights now and driving at night is just being constantly blinded. the KIA SUVs are the worst about it
they're gonna get stolen by some kids :hehe:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

from the latest citynerd video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixrgVWY3wxE

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation

lol what a bunch of morons

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
i took another bus today

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation

spacemang_spliff posted:

they’re really bad and for some reasons I am now prejudiced against their drivers

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

i took another bus today

:patriot:

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

This kills the soul

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

they’re really bad and for some reasons I am now prejudiced against their drivers

You're not prejudiced; "prejudice" is pre-judging, based on some immutable characteristic; you're just plain judging, which is fine.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Grassy Knowles posted:

i took another bus today

give it back, you're not authorized to drive that thing.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

give it back, you're not authorized to drive that thing.

i dont feel safe in a smaller vehicle

speng31b
May 8, 2010

buses are good unlike cars they have purity of spirit

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Train beats Bus beats Car, on the road and off. Simple as.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

spacemang_spliff posted:

You mean “KИ” SUVs.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

spacemang_spliff posted:

on my jetta before it got rear ended (during day) id aim my rear view mirrors up to blind whoever was behind with high beams or just lovely lights, they'd quickly turn them off or pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

There are tens of thousands of people doing daily Sacramento-SJ commutes? 120 miles one way?