Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It was electric.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

Bad bunny match will be in the top 2

projecthalaxy posted:

E: unfortunately at the moment it appears there's more acknowledging to be done

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

quote:

SLIM JIM CAR USED ON WWE PROGRAMMING STOLEN

By Mike Johnson on 2023-12-19 10:18:00 Slim Jim issued the following announcement that the promotional car utilized on WWE programming recently has been stolen:

Slim Jim® Reports Its Custom Car Stolen

Brand Calls on Community to Help Spread Awareness with #FindFastMeat

CHICAGO, Dec. 19, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Slim Jim, America's iconic protein snack, has had its custom Nissan Z, known to fans as Fast Meat, stolen. The car was on the move as part of an ongoing partnership with the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), making recent stops in Chicago for the Survivor Series event before traveling on to L.A. for a custom video shoot. The stolen car was last seen in California.

Slim Jim, America’s iconic protein snack, has had its custom Nissan Z, known to fans as Fast Meat, stolen. The car was on the move as part of an ongoing partnership with WWE, making recent stops in Chicago for the Survivor Series event before traveling on to L.A. for a custom video shoot.

Slim Jim, America’s iconic protein snack, has had its custom Nissan Z, known to fans as Fast Meat, stolen. The car was on the move as part of an ongoing partnership with WWE, making recent stops in Chicago for the Survivor Series event before traveling on to L.A. for a custom video shoot.

While the active police investigation is underway, the brand has put out the #FindFastMeat call to their loyal fan base, the Long Boi Gang, to help spread awareness of the stolen car. If anyone has tips or spots the custom Slim Jim car, Fast Meat, they're encouraged to place a tip with the Los Angeles Police Department at https://www.lacrimestoppers.org/.

"We knew we had something special with our custom car, but had no idea it would be in such demand that someone would steal it," said Ashley Spade, VP & General Manager, Snacks at Conagra Brands. "We continue to work closely with the authorities and we ask anyone if they spot it to report it to the LAPD."

The tricked-out ride had caught the attention of car enthusiasts and fans in recent months for sought-after features such as a fiery exterior, custom yellow leather interior, LED under carriage lighting, an exclusive Slim Jim holder for on-the-go snacking, a one-of-a-kind Slim Jim dispenser in the glove box stocked with Slim Jim meat sticks and some Easter eggs for the most loyal of fans, such as a fabric interior with 69s, a hidden 420 and the Long Boi Gang emblem to show love to the Slim Jim Community. There's also the added appeal that all of the customizations were done by one of Hollywood's most iconic custom auto shops.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Tato posted:

All this is telling me is that WWE would be foolish to end The Bloodline story at Wrestlemania with so many WWE universe fans still captivated. The story should continue.

That's right, don't finish the story

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

#FindFastMeat

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Last night was the first night of WWE i enjoyed watching all the way through since picking it up again.

Not everything about it has to be terrible.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

#FindFastMeat

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

quote:

Slim Jim, America's iconic protein snack

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Lol at that new Charlotte contract.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Dirty Dom stole the meat mobile

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

The Cameo posted:

Stop it, I mean it!

Anybody got a peanut?

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Pillowpants posted:

Last night was the first night of WWE i enjoyed watching all the way through since picking it up again.

Not everything about it has to be terrible.

I caught the middle part of the show and enjoyed what I saw. The Miz/Gunther match was fun that had time to breathe. The Shinsuke Christmas book was over the top but not bad. I enjoyed the women's tag title match as well. The last time I really watched, Alpha Academy were just heels so it's bizarre to see them as a face comedy lower card team.

Of course it didn't keep my attention much past that but the rest of the results look like a rounded card.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Havoc904 posted:

I caught the middle part of the show and enjoyed what I saw. The Miz/Gunther match was fun that had time to breathe. The Shinsuke Christmas book was over the top but not bad. I enjoyed the women's tag title match as well. The last time I really watched, Alpha Academy were just heels so it's bizarre to see them as a face comedy lower card team.

Of course it didn't keep my attention much past that but the rest of the results look like a rounded card.

I suppose my only complaint is they Gable/Gunther had amazing matches and Gables losing. Put him on the bottom of the card?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

It's WWE, wrestling is the least important part

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

What’s the end game for stealing a car like that beyond taking it for a joyride and dumping it somewhere

It’s not the most inconspicuous thing to steal

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
TK Appreciation Station is leaking again.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

History Comes Inside! posted:

What’s the end game for stealing a car like that beyond taking it for a joyride and dumping it somewhere

Take it somewhere and put a tarp over it and strip it for parts maybe

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
First move here looked gnarly

https://x.com/futurafreesky/status/1736959319805935965?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Is that the guy who did that horrifying ‘cannon ball’ splash thing to the outside by just curling up into a ball and landing fully on his feet still all balled up and just hoping everything in his legs and hips didn’t explode

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

did they like

tell those dudes that wrestling is fake

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm the double foot stomp where you don't roll through and instead just go straight down on the other dude's back mario style

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Is that the guy who did that horrifying ‘cannon ball’ splash thing to the outside by just curling up into a ball and landing fully on his feet still all balled up and just hoping everything in his legs and hips didn’t explode

Quoting to say I googled it and yes it is and that’s apparently the same move but done in a way less likely to end his own career instead of the other guy I guess

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/usaofs/nxt_spoilers_absolutely_nasty_landing_on_the/

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Quoting to say I googled it and yes it is and that’s apparently the same move but done in a way less likely to end his own career instead of the other guy I guess

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/usaofs/nxt_spoilers_absolutely_nasty_landing_on_the/

What in the world, lmao

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Pylons posted:

quote:

such as a fabric interior with 69s, a hidden 420 and the Long Boi Gang emblem to show love to the Slim Jim Community

are they surprised it was stolen

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

The car was stolen by the ghost of Macho Man.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
The Brutus Ball is literally the only thing in WWE I think is actually legitimately cool.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

It's a work

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I want someone to sink a shitload of money into a new promotion run by Shane McMahon so we can see the true heights Raw Underground could have reached.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
TKO Underground

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

TheKingslayer posted:

I want someone to sink a shitload of money into a new promotion run by Shane McMahon so we can see the true heights Raw Underground could have reached.

the name tells you the heights it would reach

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Good God drat WWE fans love a guy who doesn't even wrestle for the company anymore (Roman)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

making GBS threads my pants

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Hirez posted:

TKO Underground

dan quinn can be the inaugural champion, speak on it kevin thorn

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Sinister Minister can do coke all he wants in the Raw Underground.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Shard posted:

lol you can't say WWE isn't pushing the most over guy. WWE fans love the tribal chief.

If you can't raise the bridge, lower the river (ie, prune out all your fans until only Roman Reigns fans are left).

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

zetamind2000 posted:

the Slim Jim Community

The SLIM JIM community?!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Breath With The Slim Jim

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

WWE should put some jobber in that awful 00s Slim Jim mascot costume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
:siren: Beepie won his match in the Breakout Tournament :siren: