Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
you don't have to be offensive to be funny. check this out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for playing Alone in the dark 2.

Now please fuck off
As a born again jester that has prescription 3D-glasses and has to smoke for my health I'm very offended

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJIYb4tnFpw

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Someone tried to produce Fiestacat plushies but this in the early 2000s before you could just send a design to an Alibaba manufacturer and create a professional quality toy of anything, so it came out more like Fiesta Chihuahua

Scudworth posted:

500 were made but the guy taking pre-order $ didn't want to re-ship them once they got to his house. There were photos of him with shelves of 'em.
The SAclopedia entry on it is extensive and has a link to the order thread itself.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Pick your outraged response:

1. Dressing a cat up like the pied piper of Hamelin?! Ever heard of the fuckin childrens crusade? You call that funny? I call it a war crime but you do you.

2. That cat looks like the sex offender nerd friend character from every 80s comedy. What Disney Channel show does he produce these days and when will Quentin review it?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

mycot posted:

Someone tried to produce Fiestacat plushies but this in the early 2000s before you could just send a design to an Alibaba manufacturer and create a professional quality toy of anything, so it came out more like Fiesta Chihuahua

lol

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

mycot posted:

Honestly, Fiestadog smoking a blunt looks way chiller than that nebbish cat with his fancy-lad pipe.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

DoctorWhat posted:

I agree! Unfortunately, an extremely mild joke told by a 40-meter-class kaiju is going to cause a tornado. Accumulating that much parasocial power changes your social position. It isn't fair but it's a fact.

Just wanted to say this made me laugh.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
loved the scene in Godzilla Minus One where Godzilla told the Japanese navy that their mothers were bigger than he was

fun hater
May 24, 2009

mycatscrimes im sorry i bit your head off. my basement flooded last night bc of course it did and people are right that im taking out peripheral insanity on friendly targets.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Punching down is harmless and easy.

Just talk about dumb stuff your pets did recently. They're not gonna get mad at you for saying it.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

RareAcumen posted:

Just talk about dumb stuff your pets did recently. They're not gonna get mad at you for saying it.

That's what you think

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Shame that goons can not be normal about Vtubers cause there's some fun stuff in their content.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

My cat is an idiot who has repeatedly tried to kill herself by falling out windows. I live on the ground floor now and never let her anywhere near the outdoors.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

MonsieurChoc posted:

Shame that goons can not be normal about Vtubers cause there's some fun stuff in their content.

At least we can watch and talk about vtubers elsewhere without people acting like it's 1990 and anyone who likes anime is a gay pedophile rapist or something.

In nicer stuff
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D9XgSyzrlNc&pp=ygUJZnV3YW1vY28g

fuwamoco september

Soon will see october november and december.

Months of fuwamoco bau bau. It's been a fun time.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

fun hater posted:

mycatscrimes im sorry i bit your head off. my basement flooded last night bc of course it did and people are right that im taking out peripheral insanity on friendly targets.

it's all good. I'm sorry about your basement! That majorly sucks and i'd be grouchy too

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

fun hater posted:

I'm to hear about your basement. I hope you can get that cleaned up soon.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
My guinea pigs enjoy screaming for food when they already have piles of hay sitting in front of them.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

MonsieurChoc posted:

lets be fair i dont think goons can be normal about regular youtubers either

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Can Something Awful Goons be civil about anything?

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

My guinea pigs enjoy screaming for food when they already have piles of hay sitting in front of them.

I known pets that get soo sad that they won't eat until their favorite human gets home.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i dont think goons can be normal

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
In the spirit of the current topic and in an effort to spread good cheer this holiday season I need to share a rating for this thread with everyone:

quote:

5.0: Delphisage

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

They want you near them while they eat so you can be a lookout for predators. Or maybe they just miss you and want to be around you.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Nuns with Guns posted:

In the spirit of the current topic and in an effort to spread good cheer this holiday season I need to share a rating for this thread with everyone:
he really was wrong about everything

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Nuns with Guns posted:

Honestly whatever the hell the last couple pages were definitely feels deserving of the official Delphisage seal of approval.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

mycatscrimes posted:

it's all good. I'm sorry about your basement! That majorly sucks and i'd be grouchy too

Annointed posted:

I'm to hear about your basement. I hope you can get that cleaned up soon.

thank you, to give you a taste of why im losing my mind, im trying to look up if i live in a flood plain and this is the map key

Nuns with Guns posted:

god bless us, every one

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

fun hater posted:

thank you, to give you a taste of why im losing my mind, im trying to look up if i live in a flood plain and this is the map key

makes sense to me, what's the issue

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

SexyBlindfold posted:

did someone say radically progressive on gender and social issues while also being against sex in all its forms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySrpKMlhG2c

looping back to good history YT channels, this guy and Religion For Breakfast do pretty good coverage of old and new religious movements

I could absolutely devour a series of videos that just went through and explained every heresy that it was possible to encounter playing Crusader Kings, some of those sounded lit

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

lmao some state employee doesn't know how to not export a raster as RGB in arcgis

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Autisanal Cheese posted:

I could absolutely devour a series of videos that just went through and explained every heresy that it was possible to encounter playing Crusader Kings, some of those sounded lit

sometimes heresies came from a doctrinal schism that belied deep political and social divides in medieval christendom

sometimes it was just one weird guy who could not shut the gently caress up about god being like a worm swimming in cheese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upyui_c7dto

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Nuns with Guns posted:

[the last scene in its a wonderful life where everyone is hugging each other]

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmfao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

the best part is that you know everybody involved with every level of that production knows exactly what it is and they're down for it

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

fun hater posted:

if you like "mad god", you;ll probably like the works of the genuine survival research team such as "a bitter message of hopeless grief", in which robots re-enact pointless, violent, and appear pained while continuing to navigate a dead world devoid of purpose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Y5jff4bQI
This is really good. Thank you.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

When it comes to dark stop motion work mad props to mad god but I prefer the wolf house purely because the latter has a better narrative style and also I learnt historical lessons from watching it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCoYazbA1Ic

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

MonsieurChoc posted:

I don't think anyone can be normal about Vtubers.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

Panfilo posted:

Why the gently caress would anyone care though? Let them speculate. Venting, sure, but it isn't any different than my irate boomer mom telling the underpaid clerk she's never going back to that store ever again like it's some kind of flex.

You're not wrong. Although I can see why people would rather head off internet drama speculation at the pass where possible, usually nothing good comes from it and at worst it ends up on KF and becomes another exhausting thing to deal with.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Endorph posted:

hilariously it also got an audio version with naruto and sasukes actual voice actors.

lmao, fantastic

Pachylad
Jul 12, 2017

Endorph posted:

theyre leftist on queer rights issues legally but insanely conservative on actual social performance

SWERFs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

fun hater posted:

it all comes back to that son of a bitch harry potter

get his rear end