Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Alaois posted:

when CM Punk posted that picture of him and Nikita Lyons everyone rushed to post his old tweet about the NXT qanon stable when everyone should have been rushing to post that interview she did where she talks about how she went to high school with Jack Perry

do you fancy yourself a high school graduate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

https://twitter.com/DomMysterio35/status/1736819929947476283

heh heh heh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

isn't that the landlord

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I googled it first and couldn't find the results - is CM Punk still a landlord?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Once a landlord, always a landlord

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Beepie Lexis King has always been the Drama King, there has never been one before in the history of WWE!

https://twitter.com/DramaKingMatt/status/1737335417328812059

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
isn't that the guy who was the drama king ?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Hold on wwe is on tnt in the uk, what? lol

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Isn't that guy a registered sex offender? Didn't Google it

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

DILLIGAF - Do I Look Like I Google Anything, Friend

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

History Comes Inside! posted:

Hold on wwe is on tnt in the uk, what? lol

WWE signed a contract with BT Sport, which earlier this year was rebranded as TNT Sport after BT sold half the channel to Warner Brothers Discovery. It was never made public how long WWE's contract with BT Sport was but there are rumours it could be up next year. Meanwhile AEW's deal with ITV is meant to be up at the end of this year? I can't find anything to say if there's been any talks anywhere else but then I don't pay much attention to that stuff.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Sydney Bottocks posted:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

WWE signed a contract with BT Sport, which earlier this year was rebranded as TNT Sport after BT sold half the channel to Warner Brothers Discovery. It was never made public how long WWE's contract with BT Sport was but there are rumours it could be up next year. Meanwhile AEW's deal with ITV is meant to be up at the end of this year? I can't find anything to say if there's been any talks anywhere else but then I don't pay much attention to that stuff.

I pay no attention at all because I’m fully cord-cut and have no idea what the broadcast tv landscape looks like here anymore, but that’s an interesting set of developments.

The ITV deal started pretty crap anyway and I jumped straight into FITE and never looked back once that became an option instead of finding a stream online, it was like a cut down version of dynamite being put on some nonsense digital only channel on a 4 day delay or some stupid poo poo.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

History Comes Inside! posted:

I pay no attention at all because I’m fully cord-cut and have no idea what the broadcast tv landscape looks like here anymore, but that’s an interesting set of developments.

The ITV deal started pretty crap anyway and I jumped straight into FITE and never looked back once that became an option instead of finding a stream online, it was like a cut down version of dynamite being put on some nonsense digital only channel on a 4 day delay or some stupid poo poo.

"Digital only", mate, digital is all there is these days. Anyone with a TV plugged into an aerial gets ITV4. Plus it's on their website. But yeah, the delay is balls in 2023. I checked the TV guide & Collision is on tonight. Meanwhile when Dynamite is live ITV4 is showing repeats of Minder, a cop show from the '80s.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Alaois posted:

she gives emf a stone pitbull iykwim

Sadly more like a stone Pomeranian in my case, at least until i found out she was a cannibalistic humanoid underground dweller…

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

"Digital only", mate, digital is all there is these days. Anyone with a TV plugged into an aerial gets ITV4. Plus it's on their website. But yeah, the delay is balls in 2023. I checked the TV guide & Collision is on tonight. Meanwhile when Dynamite is live ITV4 is showing repeats of Minder, a cop show from the '80s.

Yeah I meant online only, my bad. ITV hub or something? Either way, dire scheduling and I don’t miss being beholden to that poo poo.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Craig just confirmed this, sadly 😔

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

No, no his fans were just calling themselves Lex offenders.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Happy holidays

quote:

This past September, WWE released a number of talents. The following performers will officially become free agents tomorrow and able to work anywhere they please:

*Mustafa Ali.
*Aliyah.
*Shelton Benjamin.
*Rick Boogs.
*Dana Brooke.
*Dabbo-Kato.
*Elias.
*Quincy Elliot.
*Yulissa Leon.
*Mace.
*Mansoor.
*Riddick Moss.
*Matt Riddle.
*Shanky.
*Top Dolla.
*Dolph Ziggler.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Top Dolla came out as saying he was nearly gonna lose his feet to diabetes when he did the flop dolla dive and has been working on getting his blood sugar under control since then

That’s nice, imo, that he is trying to better himself and improve his health

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I heard Tony Khan was champing at the bit to hire Riddick Moss

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

rotinaj posted:

Top Dolla came out as saying he was nearly gonna lose his feet to diabetes when he did the flop dolla dive and has been working on getting his blood sugar under control since then

That’s nice, imo, that he is trying to better himself and improve his health

how did wwe medical clear him lol

rhetorical q

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Endless Mike posted:

I heard Tony Khan was champing at the bit to hire Riddick Moss

isn’t he the guy that broke kurt angles neck

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

isn’t he the guy that broke kurt angles neck

That might have been Ridge Holland, nobody knows for sure

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Riddick Moss is the guy who took that sick bump right on the top of his head from Drew MacIntyre and by all rights should have been loving dead but apparently has a neck of solid steel.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
mace and mansoor were exceedingly cringe in the last botchamania intro

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

RealityWarCriminal posted:

those guys suck

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i unironically love boogz and elias and now that there’s no threat of them getting paired with QT i would maybe like to see them in AEW doing funny stuff

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
How's Otis doing lately

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

RealityWarCriminal posted:

I get that all the internet folks want to make nice with the newly independent guys but srsly they suck

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i unironically love boogz and elias and now that there’s no threat of them getting paired with QT i would maybe like to see them in AEW doing funny stuff

:yeah:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rotinaj posted:

I get that all the internet folks want to make nice with the newly independent guys but srsly they suck

theyre just not cool

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

JUNGLE BOY posted:

how did wwe medical clear him lol

rhetorical q

They do bloodwork once, otherwise they would have caught his 626mg/dl blood sugar. He's incredibly lucky.

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Did Moss ever cover that credenza?

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I think people who post “isn’t that the nazi/sex pest wrestler?” without googling to check first are stupid

I don't want to mess up my algorithm

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The semifinals of the MOTY tournament are happening now, and it's a big win for the codester

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Cody finally gets the finish the story

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Elias was cool when he did the original "Walk With Elias" heel stuff (that was starting to get over before he got hurt/was out) but then they did the stupid Ezekiel crap that was probably Dementia Vinnie's idea