Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Second Hand Meat Mouth)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
no, strippers love it when you bring them lasagna for breakfast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

no, strippers love it when you bring them lasagna for breakfast

just thinking about that makes me feel like i want to get out of my own skin

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Megamissen posted:

just thinking about that makes me feel like i want to get out of my own skin

now u understand the mask....

Dec 21, 2023

FirstnameLastname posted:

i could take you out of the ghetto into cool town. no? Lmao.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

122023 has issued a correction as of 02:22 on Dec 21, 2023

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

122023 posted:

i could take you out of the ghetto into cool town. no? Lmao.

Nobody likes you dude, just leave and stop wasting your money

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Imagine spending 30-50 dollars a day for several days a week to be annoying for no reason or gain.

Your local food bank could definitely use that money. Hell, your local onlyfans thot could use that money.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I like him

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Strippers like cryptozoology

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

TenDollarMouseWife posted:

Sleeping with plushies is very comfortable.

Whats your favorite plush.

I just have a couple fumos and a blahaj from internet poisoning. More decoration than anything else, but I like em

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
we stan an autistic king

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

dont think i do
or maybe? idk, the physio-aesthetics of the lasagna story is body-horror level

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

we stan an autistic king

dudes rock

free him

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

AnimeIsTrash posted:

dudes rock

free him

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

dudes rock

free him

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

they literally put him in jail for life for stealing some loving video game footage, gently caress britain

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
let's go free him

the cant stop all of us

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Cuttlefush posted:

let's go free him

the cant stop all of us

ill make the website

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
naruto run

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Not really a fan of every news article discussing Arion Kurtaj like he's a Batman villain getting put into Arkham. His special interest is doing crime

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Not really a fan of every news article discussing Arion Kurtaj like he's a Batman villain getting put into Arkham. His special interest is doing crime

:rolleyes:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Gumball Gumption posted:

122123_2
Dec 22, 2023
despite the spectacles, this group of people is not too good on the Learning

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
please stop spending the money you need to survive to post like this. at least spend it on a real addiction like gambling or drugs. you cant keep this up forever

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Gumball Gumption posted:

lol

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Cuttlefush posted:

please stop spending the money you need to survive to post like this. at least spend it on a real addiction like gambling or drugs. you cant keep this up forever

the op posted:

autism megathread

mmmmm dunno bout that

Zodar
May 21, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

depends on what specifically you want to get into, but a good starting place is to get a CompTIA A+ cert. if you might not be able to afford it this place does free classes + certs for low income people: https://perscholas.org. went from that to a 50k / year job, but i also got very lucky. good luck!

latepost but thank you for this recommendation. i am currently going through their admissions process for the compTIA cert, so i can get out of my miserable 18k/yr job and enjoy some stability for once. if i land a job because of it, this thread will have served me better than my bachelor's degree. cheers

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Zodar posted:

latepost but thank you for this recommendation. i am currently going through their admissions process for the compTIA cert, so i can get out of my miserable 18k/yr job and enjoy some stability for once. if i land a job because of it, this thread will have served me better than my bachelor's degree. cheers

hell yeah I hope only the best for you

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Zodar posted:

hell yeah, hope things work out for you! if memory serves you'll be the 4th goon I've sent their way

i should probably mention the tokin tithe, however: 10% of gross income for the rest of your life

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

tokin opposition posted:

depends on what specifically you want to get into, but a good starting place is to get a CompTIA A+ cert. if you might not be able to afford it this place does free classes + certs for low income people: https://perscholas.org. went from that to a 50k / year job, but i also got very lucky. good luck!

did you do their remote thing or in person

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

did you do their remote thing or in person

i'm a goon what do you think (remote)

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
is the campus in tacoma

the remote thing offers "desktop support powered by TEKSystems" (idk what that is) and full stack java developer are either of those any good

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Teksystems is a company that offers computer toucher outsourcing services. They're always looking for level 1 people to throw at help desk/desktop jobs.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

is the campus in tacoma

the remote thing offers "desktop support powered by TEKSystems" (idk what that is) and full stack java developer are either of those any good

their offerings change depending on when you look, I didn't do the TEKSystems thing but they way they described it when I was there it's just a few meetings with their staff and a leg up on applying to them. because they're outsourcing the work is probably going to be pretty stressful as far as IT goes, but better than most food service type jobs - but I'm going off of what I know of the industry, not experience. asking in sh/sc might be a good idea

as for the campus, idk. It was all remote, all I got physically was a boxful of networking stuff and screwdrivers. this page shows it as being in Belview, but you can ask them if you decide to apply: https://perscholas.org/locations/seattle/

MuffinsAndPie
May 20, 2015

this thread reaffirms my belief that goons are cool

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

MuffinsAndPie posted:

this thread reaffirms my belief that goons are cool

coolness is a relative term, for something to be cool we need a reference temperature to the object we are comparing it to dumbass

Zodar
May 21, 2007

is the campus in tacoma

that's within an hour of the seattle campus so they'll still let you take virtual sessions if you get onboard by the session that starts in February. they only let nearby students do in-person or remote bc one of their pipelines is AWS- > amazon HQ employee

MuffinsAndPie
May 20, 2015

tokin opposition posted:

coolness is a relative term, for something to be cool we need a reference temperature to the object we are comparing it to dumbass

too busy uniting indonesia as aceh in vic iii to care you nerd

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
what's your favorite shape of cookie y'all

I think stars are the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

what's your favorite shape of cookie y'all

I think stars are the best