Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
There's a lot of people more obsessed with Trump than his own supporters are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Buschmaki posted:

Here's how I coped: getting pussy and bread. I recommend it

look at this wise guy who can afford bread

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
say what you will about donald trump but his twitter game was strong

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
waking up in the morning and finding out the president threatened to nuke north korea over twitter ftw

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
It is spelled trump

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Buschmaki posted:

Here's how I coped: getting pussy and bread. I recommend it

When I tried this I got thrown out of the deli.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
what the trump thread does to a mf

Gods_Butthole posted:

Preface: I have severe brain damage from posting in the Tomp thread. I hope my bad posting doesn't offend QCS crew :ohdear:

A few points for your consideration:

A) Why do you hate fun OP?

B) It's loving hilarious that SA posters are this scandalized by the chipmunk blow job picture, do you all cry this much over goatse?

C) Pmurt

D) Trumo thread is an odd dock in that it functions as a chill chat thread with a political bent and a catchall for all Tup related news that otherwise doesn't get posted. It makes sense to have a place to talk about his latest genius posts on his personal website and other Talp like figures with a poster's heart (of which there are many!) Cspam has already tried creating a general chat thread and a Biden thread, but the sad truth of the matter is that the tumo thread is just too irresistible. Posters just naturally flowed back into their grooves and and honestly there's nothing wrong with that. We're posting at the true end of history, and there should be a monument to God King Rtpmu who marked our new descent into madness, like so much poo poo rolling down a golden escalator :allears:

E) Plenty of tump posters interact with and contribute just fine to the rest of CSPAM. Unfortunately there's a weird contingent of self serious posters who've gotten their feelings hurt somehow (something about not liking to Eat rear end? I don't know, I'm too t-brained to follow it), who have decided that one thread in particular is responsible.

F) Seriously, :qq: more over a poo poo post thread politics thread in a poo poo post politics forum on a dead comedy website. It really speaks well of your high brow sensibilities and adequate mental health.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Harton posted:

These dudes just reopened the chat thread that we are now all participating in again....

Can’t we poof some beefers about this?

I don’t care about any of the weirdos who waded into the pedo argument. Just the 3-4 that reopened chat threads and got banned for it. And Alec because I love him.

Harton posted:

Calm down friend, I have no “beef”(you see what I did there) with you.

Come gather around the beefer table with me.

Harton posted:

Plinkey is the best of us

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

"So before we begin, I need to let you know that I am absolutely insufferable"

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

The DARE program should hire that guy to keep saying "poof some beefers".

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

say what you will about donald trump but his twitter game was strong

He rarely missed

"Can't we poof some beefers about this?" Is completely incomprehensible to me and I'm perfectly okay with that

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Calling them elong or turnipf is shitlib pussyhat decorum brain worms and has been the entire time

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

of course cabbagepots is a Marisa main. of course

lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

bless

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

waking up in the morning and finding out the president threatened to nuke north korea over twitter ftw

it's really funny and would've been even funnier if it kicked off ww3

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
teaching the fallout shelter kids about the flamewar that ended the world

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sounds grim

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
comparing trump threads is like comparing diarrhea. you can do it, but really you just want it out and flushed.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

FirstnameLastname posted:

teaching the fallout shelter kids about the flamewar that ended the world

Trunple Snakes Rule

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Heath posted:

Does he know that Elmo is literally a toddler

What do Muppets grow into? Big Birds?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

of course cabbagepots is a Marisa main. of course

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

That guy making his entire forum personality about doing epic weed being insanely angry and vile anytime hes sober makes me lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Masking your substance abuse problems in cutesy language use cool.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

womb with a view posted:

What do Muppets grow into? Big Birds?

Model citizens

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Mr Hooper used to be a muppet

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Gonna start using "Can't we poof some beefers" as a deescalatory phrase at work

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

don't get it mixed up with snoofing pamps, another cspam favourite

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

:chloe:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

[record scratch]

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mr Hootington posted:

every time i got sober over the last few years the trump thread somehow was no longer appealing to me

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

I won't.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
never heard of that (wont type it out) whats it from

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
yall just making poo poo up now

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

None of this language is cutesy

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Mr Hootington posted:

Epic dude in his thirties that has to tell everyone about being drunk or high ftw

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spanish Manlove posted:

Epic dude in his thirties that has to tell everyone about being drunk or high ftw

He's apparently in a band. And plays guitar. Y'know, just to complete the stereotype.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

lobster shirt posted:

remembering the guy in a previous iteration of this thread who emerged from the mists to insist that elmo (sesame street puppet) sucked and was a good comparison to elon

this is the post from when the musk thread was moved to GBS i remember the most

quote:

Nothing personal, these are just the most recent examples - but these are such garbage takes.

This whole I love Elon but I'm being ironic thing is easy when your existence isn't being threatened by his direct support and boosting of literal Nazis and the associated anti semitism (and, of course, white supremacy, anti-trans, & every flavor of fascism). I am loving terrified that the richest man in the world owns a bullhorn that amplifies the voices of those who seek to exterminate me. The last time this poo poo happened is within living memory. At the point "I love Elon but ironically" is no different than "gas the Jews but ironically."

SA has a long and sordid history of "ironic" posts becoming extremist. It's such an embarrassment to see mods engage and lead this behavior; the admins should be loving ashamed. 20 years go by and nothing ever changes.

I hope y'all can do better.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

He's apparently in a band. And plays guitar. Y'know, just to complete the stereotype.

I read the guitar thread, I'm very well aware of it

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Is there a meaning to boofing beefers that isn’t sucking up farts with one’s rear end in a top hat? Cause I think we can all agree that the Trump thread is a buncha anuses pointed at each other trying to suck in the latest fart.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Feels Villeneuve posted:

this is the post from when the musk thread was moved to GBS i remember the most

Read this post and I'm right wing now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Grassy Knowles posted:

Is there a meaning to boofing beefers that isn’t sucking up farts with one’s rear end in a top hat? Cause I think we can all agree that the Trump thread is a buncha anuses pointed at each other trying to suck in the latest fart.

Poofing not boofing

But you're still correct