Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
all the network engineers and devops folks are on planes going to their parents house for christmas too lmfo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Nothing ever happens

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
lol nothing is loading

x, the nothing app

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Parity warning posted:

it was me. i did it. dusted off winnuke and killed x, the everything app, because i am pure evil

Sweet, are you doing requests, cos yeah facebook next thx!

Halt!
Oct 11, 2008

didn't Elon like unplug a datacenter over the holidays last year, what is he doing now

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.
Grok has been unleashed. all will be X

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Halt! posted:

didn't Elon like unplug a datacenter over the holidays last year, what is he doing now

he's ascending

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Can't collect debts on something that doesn't exist. 5D chess right there.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
nooo it's working again

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Here I was thinking he finally Lowtaxed himself

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i prefer the anime where teen girls engage in live-fire tank combat as a competitive interschool sport

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1737699535218958669
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1737703606533427346

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1737632571142345028

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
what are his politics though

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

His politics are ftw

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

spacemang_spliff posted:

"I find cocomelon offensive" lol

weren't these same people a couple of years ago going on about how snowflakes can't go outside without being triggered by something and they need to buck up and not be offended at people expressing their free speech or whatever

They're always, always telling on themselves when they say things like that

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Jonny 290 posted:

all the network engineers and devops folks are on planes going to their parents house for christmas too lmfo

You think Elon allows employees to have holidays off?
Not working hardcore enough, fired!

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

imc should make a thirst account where he posts nudes but with his bits covered in ants to add a little mystery to it

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

yes

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
yes it’s horrifically overpriced, impractical for almost any conceivable use, and I’ve noticed a lot of women and teenage girls pointing at me and laughing while I’m driving it…

but - and this is a big but - Elon’s right. when I push that accelerator down and feel the Machine respond, I don’t care about any of that stuff anymore.

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

elon likes to stream diablo 4 so he should get one of his idiot rube fans to make him a really good cybertruk vtuber model to use

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/esjesjesj/status/1737735335524847692

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

concerning

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
https://twitter.com/Oilfield_Rando/status/1737834331429896230?t=v3UQeMwU_rB1dR8p9blapw&s=19

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Cactus Ghost posted:

jay leno's garage is pretty great and its due in no small part to the fact that for the majority of it he isn't "on" being mister tv host yuk yuk guy and is just being a big fat car nerd playing with cars, happy as a pig in poo poo. its pretty endearing

Ya. I’d never watched it until this vid of a tiny car and was surprised how pleasant he was. I like how he asks tons of questions and respects/acknowledges the owners’ expertise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4RcyRYVa6U

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

*me walking up to girls*

Uhhh... Bean Dad Gritty? So that happened!!!

*girls walk away from me while I sob and clench my fist*

The ADL is doing everything to spread the Woke Mind Virus. We must stop them

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
channeling all of my rizz @ elon musk right now, watch out

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Rudeboy Detective posted:

channeling all of my rizz @ elon musk right now, watch out

I am sending all my rizz to Grok. May the best goon win

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

zerocool redder

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this dude would have a heart attack if he ever saw western theatre from the 1800's

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Or just theater in general

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this poo poo was all over the place after it was discovered and right wig media wouldn't shut up about it. do these dweebs ever not lie about everything?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Asking the water cooler gang if they heard about the buttfucking

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
a guy had sex and he got fired what is there to talk about lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

he's a lib

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

it's funny! and juicy

one of my friends just had similar workplace drama where 2 coworkers (one of whom was married) got caught fuckin in the office, and it was the hot topic for weeks

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

it's funny! and juicy

one of my friends just had similar workplace drama where 2 coworkers (one of whom was married) got caught fuckin in the office, and it was the hot topic for weeks

yeah but i mean as far as this guy as talking about where it's like being silenced as a story of political intrigue? and not like a late night comedy story?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

it's funny! and juicy

WHY ISNT THIS BEING REPORTED?!?!?!?!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

yeah but i mean as far as this guy as talking about where it's like being silenced as a story of political intrigue? and not like a late night comedy story?

it’s because it was sex between two men who were libs, op. the right thinks this proves degeneracy of gay men and libs and that’s a Big Story in their minds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
They should have had sex in an airport bathroom like normal people.