Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tried to find the original posts, too. Some really strange results from google.

[image from a creepy image board was here]

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Dec 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

What sad, lonely lives these nerds must lead

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
like a cat in a box, the most impenetrable fortress, but even they still get pets

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Atlas Hugged posted:

Random question for the thread and I'm not making this up: my seven year old is currently sobbing because I explained climate change to him in realistic terms..

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Atlas Hugged posted:

Random question for the thread and I'm not making this up: my seven year old is currently sobbing because I explained climate change to him in realistic terms..

lol what the gently caress

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
my son was happily enjoying old Mickey mouse cartoons then cried when I told him everyone involved in creating it was dead. How do I toughen this dumbass up?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You sweet summer child... Santa contributes to at least 15% of global carbon emissions, and you want him to effectively burn another small forest just to get you a toy? What do you want more, a skibidi plushie or to live past 35?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArfJason posted:

Atlas Hugged posted:

& then everybody clapped

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ArfJason posted:

Atlas Hugged posted:

lol no way

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ArfJason posted:

Atlas Hugged posted:

lol freak poo poo

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

ArfJason posted:

Atlas Hugged posted:

lmfao

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lmao.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
walking into the goon sauna and the floor is so caked in black mold that it looks like the shed from under the skin

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Al! posted:

walking into the goon sauna and the floor is so caked in black mold that it looks like the shed from under the skin

Sauna... paska.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Trmpu?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

ArfJason posted:

Atlas Hugged posted:

owning your kids base in minecraft with lava amd explaining that is what their mom did to the planet by giving birth to them

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

it's skylark, bitch

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

lol

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

lol this guy self-probed after calling slavs the untermensch

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

just walk away from the computer lmao just close your eyes

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

euroshopper posted:

That dude's very chill all the time and I love them

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021
been reading the blizzard thread and it seems like all the worst aspects of gbs but multiplied

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

ArfJason posted:

Atlas Hugged posted:

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

euroshopper posted:

lol nice one prag

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

ArfJason posted:

Atlas Hugged posted:

goon parenting

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

euroshopper posted:

been reading the blizzard thread and it seems like all the worst aspects of gbs but multiplied

It was really bad and easily trolled.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

ArfJason posted:

Atlas Hugged posted:

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

naming your son max and telling him he's going to have to fight to survive in the wasteland, but having no practical skills to teach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
moola seemed normal when they were just posting about their freezer fish in the lowtax memorial thread