Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

No team should be relying on DLo to be consistent. His problem isn't that he doesn't put up decent numbers, it's that he will have big stretches where he's a net negative because he's on a cold shooting streak and doesn't know how to get out of it but to keep calling his own number. I'd rather have Zach than DLo any day of the week, mostly because I'd expect Zach's shooting to return to the mean, the contract just makes that swap a big challenge to pull off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Yossarian-22 posted:

https://twitter.com/jtakuz/status/1736516343149564334

Poor guy went up for a non-existent lob just to make a point

i wonder how he feels about chet getting so much shine atm, i hope we get a kawhi situation.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
chet is in such a good situation with SGA and the least criminal australian expat

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Femur posted:

i wonder how he feels about chet getting so much shine atm, i hope we get a kawhi situation.

i don't think there are any french nba teams for wemby to force his way to

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

i don't think there are any french nba teams for wemby to force his way to
Gonna have to be the Pelicans until Montreal gets a team (so never).

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
canada is never getting another team now that players with a criminal record can’t clear immigration rofl

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Clippers winning 9 straight :staredog:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Harden and Kawhi look the happiest they've been since it was the 2010s. Scary

Westbrook deserves CotY for benching himself

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Embiid is really having himself a year, like the kind of year where if he can continue doing this in the playoffs the 76ers could go all the way on his greatness alone. 50 against Minnesota on the road is a statement

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Yossarian-22 posted:

Harden and Kawhi look the happiest they've been since it was the 2010s. Scary

Westbrook deserves CotY for benching himself

It’s goated. Wessie for 6otY

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the Wolves are pretty good but they need to get rid of KAT. he’s just Carmelo out there .

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mvp

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

kawhi...

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

euphronius posted:

the Wolves are pretty good but they need to get rid of KAT. he’s just Carmelo out there .

I think he'd be really solid as a third option but right now he's their second

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lmao

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

What about him

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That picture isnt even from last nights game so I dont understand the joke.

edit

Oh the one finger on his arm. I got it now.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Poppers posted:

What about him

hes back

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

pictured: Karl-Anthony Towns, 3rd-level Cleric, successfully hits Joel Embiid, 3rd-level Fighter, with a touch attack to cast Inflict Wounds

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

They’re all having so much fun ftw

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7314930985643150610

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the harden honeymoon is a wonderful time

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
“He’s been doing it all season,” Embiid said. “That’s our guy. Fourth quarter we know where the ball’s gonna go. We’re gonna go to Tyrese. He plays the full quarter so he gets hot. He’s been carrying us all season long in the fourth quarter so we just know we just gotta give him the ball and get the ball in his hands.”

the sixers are going all the way

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

That poor man was lucky to survive this brutal assault

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

euphronius posted:

the harden honeymoon is a wonderful time

It’s real this time bitch. Kawhi is gonna fatality Embiid again in the finals

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that would be awesome I hope it happens

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

:cheersdoge:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
why isn't there an NBA Hard Knocks

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

The Pistons, losing 24 straight, were favored by 2.5 against the totally injured Jazz who had Markennen, Clarkson, and Horton-Tucker out in Detroit. Utah had only 1 victory on the road

The Pistons lost by 8. lol, lmao

Monty Williams currently the highest paid coach in NBA history on a 6 year nearly 80 million dollar contract. 2nd? Popovich

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Oops all centers turned out to be a bad idea

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the sixers are good and that is ok

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this nets pistons game is beyond pathetic lmao. Getting second hand embarrassment. They better win this fuggin game

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

In Training posted:

this nets pistons game is beyond pathetic lmao. Getting second hand embarrassment. They better win this fuggin game

I'm watching and for a young team, it's crazy how little energy the Pistons have.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Azathoth posted:

I'm watching and for a young team, it's crazy how little energy the Pistons have.

it’s all concentrated in Ausar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I keep forgetting that Jalen Duren has been out since 12/6. They improve to a 2-12 team with him from 0-15 without him!