Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Rauros posted:

this was as far as i went, but it was still pretty funny:

:nws: https://lynnwoodtimes.com/2023/12/20/senate-sex-tape-231220/

edit: nm, i never saw the video on that link further down if you can't imagine it

motion to table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

shyduck posted:

I wish I had the confidence to just lie about poo poo that's easily disproven in under 5 seconds via Google
you do

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
tim pool is absolutely be the type of person to take a condom off and lie to his partner about it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Circle Nine posted:

tim pool is absolutely be the type of person to take a condom off and lie to his partner about it

what partner

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
i was literally in the process of posting a followup post saying basically the same thing when you posted

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ben shapino posted:

what partner

you

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

.... no!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
at least we can all agree that gay sex is the funniest kind

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

grunting and moaning

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the milk machine posted:

at least we can all agree that gay sex is the funniest kind

love isnt funny milk machine

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

what about the movie pretty woman, they fall in love and there are many comedic parts. also the bird cage (le cage aux fllles)

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

:(

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

the milk machine posted:

what about the movie pretty woman, they fall in love and there are many comedic parts. also the bird cage (le cage aux fllles)

I dont like that movie because they make George a rapist

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

titty_baby_ posted:

I dont like that movie because they make George a rapist

that's a fair point. it's not realistic behavior for George

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

glove actually

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i love the part when she goes to the store and says "you've made a gigantic blunder here today!" 🤣🤣🤣

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

the milk machine posted:

that's a fair point. it's not realistic behavior for George

Now I have no idea if ur in jest.. I dont want him to be a raper but I could easily see George being a sex offender in the dark seinfeld timeline

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Circle Nine posted:

let’s not get gross

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I for one think the man who wears a condom for his scalp would also wear one for the hypothetical women he sleeps with

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

elon musk is the kind of guy who has super strong feelings about how the MCU isn't "cinema" but his top 5 favorite films of all time are probably cape poo poo

not gonna back this up btw

such is the complexity of elon's brain

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Trillhouse posted:

post. that. puppy.

Meet Oliver, he’s six months old

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

omg his precious face. angel.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/sWmQqCW.mp4

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

why the need to highlight the "unprotected" part?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Interweb posted:

its unsafe

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this gay sex video i cant stop thinking about isnt on the front page of the times, what the gently caress is wrong with the media???

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Trillhouse posted:

omg his precious face. angel.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

shyduck posted:

oooh noooo not unprotected anal sex ohhh noooo ::clutches beanie and faints::

what if he got that other dude pregnant, what then?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:nice:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
broken clock moment and all that but kanye was onto something when he called tim pool an npc

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Rudeboy Detective posted:

elon musk is the kind of guy who has super strong feelings about how the MCU isn't "cinema" but his top 5 favorite films of all time are probably cape poo poo

not gonna back this up btw

such is the complexity of elon's brain

elon's top 5 favorite movies go like this:
- two very common answers he probably googled (citizen kane, shawshank redemption)
- one respectable sci fi he also googled (something like solaris or stalker)
- one recent film that was really popular but mid and also vaguely elon themed (oppenheimer)
- one extremely epic and based movie that's also ftw (back to the future, ghostbusters, a mad max that's not the woke one)

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Mr Interweb posted:

wouldn't want to get pregnant

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

the milk machine posted:

elon's top 5 favorite movies go like this:
- two very common answers he probably googled (citizen kane, shawshank redemption)
- one respectable sci fi he also googled (something like solaris or stalker)
- one recent film that was really popular but mid and also vaguely elon themed (oppenheimer)
- one extremely epic and based movie that's also ftw (back to the future, ghostbusters, a mad max that's not the woke one)

I can't disagree with a single point here but I'd like to add that if elon saw citizen kane he 100% identified with orson's character and its real world inspiration and has probably named one of this personal tesla roadsters "rosebud" because elon's magnificent brain interacts with media in ways we earthnoids simply can't fathom.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nice. Would anybody else like to share some fanfiction about Elon Musk.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Didn’t this bald loser attempt a kidnapping?

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

In Training posted:

Nice. Would anybody else like to share some fanfiction about Elon Musk.

Elon Musk tragically succumbed to chronic renal failure early Sunday morning at the age of 56. Despite having received a kidney transplant three years ago, Musk was commonly interviewed while receiving dialysis in recent months after his donor kidney promptly failed. Musk was notably seeking legal action against multiple "woke" medical groups that rejected his request for a second kidney transplant. Doctors reported that he was a poor candidate for further donation due to his heavy ketamine use that precipitated the failure of his original and donor kidneys. Musk was also unsuccessful in securing a transplant surgery in Mexico after years of anti-Hispanic sentiment directed at the immigration crisis on the US's southern border.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

i want some ELON MUSK FACTS

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

elon musk feet

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

is this real