Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wemby is so absurd, vooch can't do anything against him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

gottdam taurean prince

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lakers defense is so incredibly bad outside of AD

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wembanyama is not having a very good game but he is just so loving absurd, it's unbelievable watching this dude

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

That Gobert drive and attempted layup was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i love when they just let coby take over in the 4th until they decide it's demar time

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Basketball is fun again!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

NickRoweFillea posted:

Basketball is fun again!

agreed

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

NickRoweFillea posted:

Basketball is fun again!

Still time, but after all that happened last year, I expected better from indy tonight

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Bulls are back Baby

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

Bulls are back Baby

the Back levels are off the charts

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

THROW IT DOWN PAT

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I think instead of blaming the IST people should look at the thing the Lakers and Pacers have in common is that they were both pretty much scheduled to be on the road almost the whole month of December.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
Drummond putting in work tonight with 5 steals

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Reiche posted:

drummond owns

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

R.D. Mangles posted:

drummond owns

I love him on the Bulls. Especially seeing stat lines like 10 pts 10 reb in ~10 mins

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Reiche posted:

Drummonds per 36 numbers are comical.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

drummond is such a luxury for this team, plus tries to do a Point Guard Move that is either extremely cool or hilariously dumb at least once a week

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Rick posted:

I think instead of blaming the IST people should look at the thing the Lakers and Pacers have in common is that they were both pretty much scheduled to be on the road almost the whole month of December.

Pacers road sched including IST was brutal. So many 1 day off between and then a road game. They even had plane trouble and had to fly into town the day of one of the games.

The way they are built and the offense (and lack of defense) it's always going to be streaky wins/loses, but it was a rough month for travel.

Without looking it up though, I bet there is a Pacers stat where if Buddy Hield makes 3 or more 3s, the Pacers win. Feels like they go the way he goes.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Turns out it's indiana with the fake shooters

cp91886
Oct 26, 2005
Grizzlies were willing to give this one away but the Pacers refused. Haliburton getting popped in the face with no call while Hield clangs another 3 sums this one up.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Bucks get away with a not-great game but a W

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Orlando hung in there but Milwaukee has a little too much shot creation and Orlando was overagressive and fouled too much trying to compensate. Combined with a bad shooting night outside and they couldn't quite do it. They aren't in that top tier of the east quite yet.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

another brickfest for D’lo tonight

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

He’s just flinging the ball at the rim ffs

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

why is the timbywolves score close. did they leave a bunch of guys in philly

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i want to see this lineup but with austin reaves being magically turned into lebron james. make it happen darvin

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Rui )=

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

mask rui is so powerful, imagine what full body cast rui can do

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Eject Naz

Red card

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Rick posted:

Rui )=

drat that was brutal

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

it's a flagrant one on the defender if you hit them in the face and get rejected by the rim now

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

rui is the greatest fast break player in lakers history

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It's not just what AD does on defense individually, like everyone else just has no clue what to do when he's not on the floor. Went from a Lakers lead to a three possession Wolves lead.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

loving hell D’Angelo stop shooting

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Naz Reid. :(

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

It's not just what AD does on defense individually, like everyone else just has no clue what to do when he's not on the floor. Went from a Lakers lead to a three possession Wolves lead.

i suppose its easy to do when the whole teams bad defenders but ham also seems uniquely good at making lineups with zero defensive instincts. pls keep one of vandy and ad on the floor at all times pls and ty

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Who had the wizards as better than the blazers?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Lol Washington might pick up another win and increase the distance between them and Detroit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Don't know how it looked on TV but that swipe from Conley was BEAUTIFUL in the arena.