Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Boob avata rgirl posted:

Well, I think it's cute

Hmm

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Fajita Queen posted:

lol you've really riled em up this time butthead

Oh I know I'm riled up... yowza!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
now feeling competitive and want to make increasingly elaborate and beautiful pixel buttheads

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Plant MONSTER. posted:

now feeling competitive and want to make increasingly elaborate and beautiful pixel buttheads

this is gonna be one of those phrases lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
beavis and butthead boobs

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Grassy Knowles posted:

Lmao the new new av

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cuttlefush posted:

beavis and butthead boobs

Beavis and Boobhead

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Plant MONSTER. posted:

vanillaware butthead

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

nfts more like nice loving titties lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Tromp

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

did someone really reg a new account just so they could claim credit for buying the boob av without associating it with their actual account

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

SirSamVimes posted:

did someone really reg a new account just so they could claim credit for buying the boob av without associating it with their actual account

this website attracts some of the most fascinating people

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

trump thread regular reacting to the photoshop of trump's face on a lady: Tramp

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i never got the trump mispelling. there were like 2 strains imo, the 8k image of TRUMP in impact condensed, sort of like a in your face he did something crazy: respect. Then the TRUMP! *click* which originate iirc from some call in from call in to cspan or some radio show or something where the guy got on, yelled it and you can audibly hear him hang up.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

i never got the trump mispelling. there were like 2 strains imo, the 8k image of TRUMP in impact condensed, sort of like a in your face he did something crazy: respect. Then the TRUMP! *click* which originate iirc from some call in from call in to cspan or some radio show or something where the guy got on, yelled it and you can audibly hear him hang up.

yeah

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

what

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

AIDS strain 1 and AIDS strain 2

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

its like the meme spun off from people repeating another meme disconnected from the actual context. trump thread weirdly has like some old rear end cspam posters but also, relatively, new posters. its an extremely odd thread.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

i think it maybe stemmed from the whole "omg his real name is Drumpf" thing where dweebs decided that misspelling his name was epically pwning him

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Martman posted:

i think it maybe stemmed from the whole "omg his real name is Drumpf" thing where dweebs decided that misspelling his name was epically pwning him

it's this, which is also the same kind of illness that the "lol elmno muskrat" people have

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Martman posted:

lmfao now remebering somebody wrote an extension to autocorrect trump into drumpf. which i only know because people were proudly talking about installing it. got drat 2015/16 ftw

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Catching up on the last days happenings...
All of CSPAM has to be moved into CCCC

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

qnqnx posted:

Catching up on the last days happenings...
All of CSPAM has to be moved into CCCC

the Genuine Psychosis Megathread

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Homeless Friend posted:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfao now remebering somebody wrote an extension to autocorrect trump into drumpf. which i only know because people were proudly talking about installing it. got drat 2015/16 ftw

It's right up there with the extension that made all his tweets appear in comic sans

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
sadly there is currently no cure for a proclivity towards web development

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

The Saddest Rhino posted:

It's right up there with the extension that made all his tweets appear in comic sans

good portion of those extensions were probably made by goons lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

euroshopper posted:

good portion of those extensions were probably made by goons lol

to be fair, a lot of people onsite and offsite went mentally chill over all of this poo poo in the past decade

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

SirSamVimes posted:

just now? show it to me! I am beguiled and enticed by sexy smilies

I'm still reeling from :forkbomb: and will climax if I ever find out what originated it

bring them all to me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

what

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I'll not have what he's having

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Christmas on SA fuckin kicks rear end lol

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Christmas on SA fuckin kicks rear end lol
wait until the day after, that’s when the real poo poo goes down

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The Kins posted:

wait until the day after, that’s when the real poo poo goes down

the Doomsday Clock except it's set to Jeff's alarm ringtone

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

QR Code Geass posted:

I'm still reeling from :forkbomb: and will climax if I ever find out what originated it

bring them all to me

wtf

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
What is this, the AGDQ thread?

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Hey it's the holidays. Can we boop some peepers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

QR Code Geass posted:

bring them all to me

im sorry?