Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

YeahTubaMike posted:

Did she & Jim Florentine actually date, or was Jim Florentine just trying to ride her coattails? It seems like a bit of a long con, but maybe he was trying to stay relevant for longer. Either way, he didn't seem genuine, and I was suspicious of him from the beginning.

edit: Page late here but I would like to point out that Jim’s girlfriend committed suicide a year or less before he dated Robin, and less than a year after dating Robin he knocked up a different girlfriend - who ended up cheating on him with a local police officer.

Either Jim has a “type”, or not so hot insight into how some people can be, or just incredibly unlucky, or a mix of some/all of these

Cliche Guevara fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Dec 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
The dude who shits in the upper water tank of toilets in comedy club green rooms has unusual relationship experiences?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Fred doing the Jim voice was great.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
SXM is clearly prepping for Conan to take over for Howard. I just saw they they moved "Team Coco Radio 106" to "Conan Radio 104" and he is going to start doing some live shows where he takes calls. He was originally an east coast guy, so it makes me wonder if he is going to move back to New York and start doing mornings or if they are just going to do more prerecorded stuff with some live midday stuff. They might have to try hard to avoid a real world Pre Taped Call In Show

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Lifespan posted:

SXM is clearly prepping for Conan to take over for Howard. I just saw they they moved "Team Coco Radio 106" to "Conan Radio 104" and he is going to start doing some live shows where he takes calls. He was originally an east coast guy, so it makes me wonder if he is going to move back to New York and start doing mornings or if they are just going to do more prerecorded stuff with some live midday stuff. They might have to try hard to avoid a real world Pre Taped Call In Show

Conan O-Bye-Bye!

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

Ether Frenzy posted:

The dude who shits in the upper water tank of toilets in comedy club green rooms has unusual relationship experiences?

He used to sit on the toilet tank and drop a couple logs
Now he’s getting all dressed up
To go and see some loving dogs

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
My wife and I do this thing now when White Christmas on comes where we both sing "....Penis!" just like George

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUJ7FQKHGrY

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
They got rid of Jason Ellis a few years ago, and now Rude Jude.
I don't really listen to Howard much these days, but once he's gone, I'm going to really have to think about why I should keep subscribing.

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001

Lifespan posted:

I don't think Conan would move back to NYC. His kids are like 18 and 20 so he doesn't have to worry about uprooting them anymore if they're in college, but most of his production staff moved out to CA when he went there for the Tonight show. I don't think he'd want to uproot them again, people like Sona, etc. Plus he's probably used to the nice CA weather by now.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I tend agree because his staff are very SoCal and his wife has family in Seattle, but that dude is driven to follow the next thing and seems to be in NYC every other week so I feel like it could go any way.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

"Muskyoulaycher"

"No, thats not it"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"Next caller, whats your guess?"

"Four inches is fine"

"No thats not it either"

"rear end in a top hat!!!"

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
One day the Mexicans will outnumber the humans.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I've been meaning to ask this for a while now.

Theres a goon here who may have even posted in this thread that goes by the name of "drilldo squirt".

Was it the Drilldo that made that girl squirt in Gary's eye?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/20/media/siriusxm-cancellation-lawsuit/index.html

I wonder if you could hire Sour to call and cancel for you.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Wait, I thought their pushiness was a good thing because you could just do the "I'm leaving" dance once a year to get 70% off. Hell, last I time I did it a few years ago the operator was over it:

Me: "I am calling to can-"
Op: "$99/year, prepaid, everything included."
Me: "Deal" *click*

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Bonzo posted:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/20/media/siriusxm-cancellation-lawsuit/index.html

I wonder if you could hire Sour to call and cancel for you.

Nah, Sour wouldn't be able to do it.

Sir Elton John, however.

OoooOooo

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

We lost our jobs and nearly our house during the '08 crisis and Sirius was the first company I called

Me: I have zero income and am struggling to figure out my mortgage please cancel.
Them: Well how about 50% for 3 years?
Me: Thank you but I am broke. I don't know if I can pay mortgage this month
Them: Well how about 75% off
Me: ..............are you serious right now?
Them: Yes we'd love to offer this to you
Me: I'm selling the radio so I can pay for food
Them: Oh! Give us the name of the person you sold it to and we'll give them 10% off!

So gently caress them.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
:lol: ok, gently caress em.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

My brother and I have a small independent car sales business. Basically every car we buy that has Sirius/XM still has a valid subscription and never stops working.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

My new car had its Sirius sub canceled almost to the day I bought it 6 months later. now I get 1-2 emails from them a day asking me to come back and no amount of email tricks can keep that spam from getting to me. I'm tempted to call them and ask for a dollar a month for 5 years but I can't see that working out.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Arson Daily posted:

My new car had its Sirius sub canceled almost to the day I bought it 6 months later. now I get 1-2 emails from them a day asking me to come back and no amount of email tricks can keep that spam from getting to me. I'm tempted to call them and ask for a dollar a month for 5 years but I can't see that working out.

Log in to your old account and change your email and home address (maybe change it to Sirius HQ).

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

wesleywillis posted:

Hey!! Heea's anotha Ronnie de limo dryva christmas sex tip!
Next time yer fuckin ya goil doggie style, put a santa hat and beard on her rear end. Then get her to chant HO HO HO as yer fuckin her from behind, and it can be like yer gettin ya dick sucked by santa claus!!

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
For me this time of year is thinking about "release Robin's bra" every time Feliz Navidad plays.

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

Same but Dreaming of a White Penis

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Brad's Big Balls

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I'll make love to Robin's Vagine, AND HER REAR!

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjD6jAvRYEg

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

DUMB gently caress!!!!!! SANTA NEVER OFFERED ME TO GUIDE THE SLEIGH BECAUSE MY PIMPLES ARE BRIGHT RED AND BIOLUMINESCENT!!!!!!!! WE DON'T EVEN HAVE REINDEERS IN SACRAMENTO. gently caress YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
In honor of Christmas, have a very Beetle holiday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhxWnquYP_I

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Ethel wishes you a Merry Christmas

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Merry Christmas Stern thread, where we all laugh at the insanity of the show's history, understand what is out of date and not, and don't listen anymore. It doesn't matter if you're black, white, or Italian...

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Have a big fat plate of mozzarella balls, Jack Daniels and Vic-O-dens everybody.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

"I remember when Christmas was about yule tide, and oranges, and St Nicholas, and advent, and king Wenceslas, and the three wise men, and Lou Albano, and Andre the Giant, and Blue Meanie, and...."

Merry Christmas, goo fa you.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

merry christmas and happy holidays thread :unsmith: lets go gently caress some whoooooressss

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lets get rid of these fuckin wives.... poo poo

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Ralph Hurley posted:

Nothing will ever beat Crackhead Bob, Elephant Boy, and Beetlejuice doing Twelve Days of Christmas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSjuZAAOGqs

Six Donald Ducks

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
merry christmas everyone. let's gently caress some whores

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Ralph Hurley posted:

Nothing will ever beat Crackhead Bob, Elephant Boy, and Beetlejuice doing Twelve Days of Christmas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSjuZAAOGqs

Never heard this and I'm dying laughing

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Ralph Hurley posted:

Six Donald Ducks

5 ducks in a swing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Something about the way Elephant Boy says two twurta twoves is so loving funny and impossible to imitate