Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

RavenousScoot posted:

I didn't think I'd be any good at taking money shots until someone showed me the ropes

so it's finally come to this

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A bdsm term called a "nuclear sub".

Prurient Squid

The Kidney Channel.

Prurient Squid

A man travels back in time and inseminates himself and becomes his own rear end baby.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

A man travels back in time and inseminates himself and becomes his own rear end baby.

by Chuck Tingle

Prurient Squid

I realised that would require another time trip to place the assbaby in the starting position to become him. That might not be the only problem with the idea.

Harold Fjord
Something Offal

It's a cooking show

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
What do you call Santa's little helpers? No; not elves:
Subordinate clauses

Finger Prince

You know how it can be fashionable to have your pants sit below your underwear top? And sometimes pants are even designed with this in mind?
Underwear with a fake butt crack, so your droopy jeans make it look like you have plumber butt.

Prurient Squid

I'm gonna tell you the REAL story of Christmas. The one they don't tell you in Sunday school.

Karate Bastard

Fake dongs that fashionistas casually hang from their unzipped zip

Karate Bastard

Ok the results are in, starting next quarter muscularity is no longer hot, bendability is. Craig, cancel the squat racks and weight plates. Branson, get the entire team booked into hatha yoga, stat

Helluva

Karate Bastard posted:

Fake dongs that fashionistas casually hang from their unzipped zip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3mCTyZK59Y

The Voice of Labor

I can't quite work a joke out of it, but a.i. generated interpretations of devo lyrics are absolutely peak devo

https://www.songtell.com/devo/fraulein

Karate Bastard

"Here's what I do, I lead with the left foot, hang out a little jab, but make it theatrical like you're putting weight into it; guard wide, that's important, so when he goes in to counter with a jab then you throw an overhand right to the jaw and here you should be able to finish it with a straight jab right in the teeth."
--Mike Tyson's Hunter Tips, Season 8 Episode 3 - Rabbit.

Karate Bastard

I think it's wild that you can say something like "Hyllymbvyör" to a Finnish person and they'll understand what you mean. Absolutely wild.

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
What's the name of Kenny Loggins Christmas album?
Highway to the Manger zone

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

What's the name of the Kenny Loggins insurrectionist anthem?
I'm Alt Right

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
What's the name of Kenny Loggins' spooky song about zombies?

Footloose

Karate Bastard

What if jellyfish are the happiest things on the planet?

Trying

Karate Bastard posted:

What if jellyfish are the happiest things on the planet?

They’re actually the most envious creatures in God’s domain

Karate Bastard

Just for information, my post was inspired by forums user Shaking lemur butt's avatar. Look at em go :3:

The Voice of Labor

cat food seems pretty gross to me but I guess I'm not the target demographic

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
When life hands you almonds, make almondade.

Drink-Mix Man

When wife hands you lemons, go ahead and put them on the table by the iced tea, dear.

Trying

when life hands you le mans, let jesus take the wheel

Trying fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Dec 22, 2023

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
When life hands you lemmings, stay away from cliffs.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Prurient Squid

"Get a lode of this" said the Dwarf.

Drink-Mix Man

Spock and Kirk are on that bus in Star Trek IV except instead of one punk playing his boombox, it's at least fifteen people blasting a different song, video, or game on their phones. The unconscious bodies pile up until Spock's hand cramps. One man timidly applauds off camera before catching Spock's gaze and silencing himself.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I've been doing real well on Tinder lately so I tried my hand at dating the most successful and powerful persons on the planet: corporations.

It's been a mixed bag.

• I figured Wendy's would send the guy who runs their witty Twitter account. But it was just a lawyer who asked me to sign an NDA about what may happen that night.
  • LVMH went well enough but they turned down a second date last minute because I 'don't share their aspirational lifestyle goals'.
  • Marlboro would only come if Bacardi could as well. What the hey? You only live once. But Marlboro showed up drunk and Bacardi chain-smoked the whole date and I had to end it short.
  • Whole Foods wanted to meet at McDonald's which was a bit weird.
  • For their part McDonald's took me out to an even cheaper fast food joint.
  • Hobby Lobby sent eggplant and OK sign emojis and wrote that they're on the pill so we can hook up without worry. Honestly seemed a bit hypocritical not to say too forward.
  • Unilever said they're not sure which part of them I was interested in.
  • Planet Fitness told me dating them requires a 12 month commitment and added they were legally required to tell me 'Some have claimed difficulty in ending their relationship with us after this time period.'
  • The Swatch Group... actually this went fine. Started out as a group date and I'm still seeing the older brother Hamilton.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Dec 22, 2023

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I settled down with the LLC next door, no regrets.

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

Buttchocks posted:

I settled down with the LLC …
Yeah, you know me.

The Voice of Labor

getting an internet cabal together to act like a poster is a ghost

eg. after poster makes a post, immediately post "poster has been gone for a while but sometimes I think of them"

or after poster makes a post expressing an opinion, say that the man in the photo is wearing an ugly tie, immediately post "I wish poster were still around they'd sure have opinions about how ugly that tie the man in the photo is wearing is"

Karate Bastard

Man this place used to be so much cooler. I wish The Voice of Labor didn't turn into a werewolf and moved to Baltimore.

Karate Bastard

When people say hey bud how's it going that's actually short for "flowerbud". It's so sweet when people show affection like that :sun:

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Using even more intimate terms of endearment sarcastically.

Me: HEY! Watch where you're going bestie, day one, ride or die, boy who was my first, apple of my eye, mother of my children, light of my life, gorgeous little sister, dad who gave me everything, big brother I couldn't live without, my favourite grandchild... just watch it.

Them: Do we know each other?

Me: No. And I Intend to keep it that way.

Karate Bastard

BROFIGHT!!!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
Building Inspectre:
a TV show with a foul-mouthed construction expert ghost hassling homeowners while they attempt shoddy diy renovations.

google THIS

I spent most of my date with Cutco helping her get other dates but she assures me I'm really important to her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crusty

Crustacean

canyoneer posted:

Building Inspectre:
a TV show with a foul-mouthed construction expert ghost hassling homeowners while they attempt shoddy diy renovations.

Please write first episode and report back