Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tambreet
Nov 28, 2006

Ninja Platypus
Muldoon
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1737649749799661906

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
gently caress me he's actually more eloquent than before

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

Wonder what that kid is up to these days and if that family has any idea

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Now, witness the firepower of this fully cogent and rehabilitated Cushbomb

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
We're getting a Lady Ballers episode for the bonus.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
punished matt emerges

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Henchman of Santa posted:

We're getting a Lady Ballers episode for the bonus.

Bryan mentioned he had to watch Lady Ballers for Chapo on the last Guys Twitch stream so should be another pretty good one.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

Bryan mentioned he had to watch Lady Ballers for Chapo on the last Guys Twitch stream so should be another pretty good one.

hell yeah

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wait what's the twitch? I haven't seen streetfightradio go live in awhile

I listened to hip christian guys and once again it's a ripe topic they they don't have enough personal experience to speak on. Terrance would have made a better guest than Tom there

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Hesse's line about "you can't get a good 9/11 in Los Angeles" was so loving funny, still thinking about it days later

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

i say swears online posted:

wait what's the twitch? I haven't seen streetfightradio go live in awhile

I listened to hip christian guys and once again it's a ripe topic they they don't have enough personal experience to speak on. Terrance would have made a better guest than Tom there

twitch.tv/murderxbryan

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

What's Lady Ballers

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

net work error posted:

What's Lady Ballers

It's where ladies store their pee

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

net work error posted:

What's Lady Ballers

Daily Wire movie about an entire high school team doing Juwanna Mann but apparently it's mostly about the horrors of no fault divorce.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Daily Wire movie about an entire high school team doing Juwanna Mann but apparently it's mostly about the horrors of no fault divorce.

Write what you know

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

That's what it is

quote:

Bryan joins us to look at the new “comedy” movie from the Daily Wire wrecking crew, Lady Ballers. As with all these conservative attempts at humor, there’s definitely A Lot Going On Here, very little of which relates to the intended target of their ridicule. Join us for a dive into the mind of Jeremy Boering as he tries to use the subtle knife of satire to eviscerate the very concept of women's sports and really “women” in general.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

The best part is that they wanted to do it as a documentary, but none of these chuds were willing to commit to the "bit" by taking hormone therapy, and so they were denied participation in women's sports.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Typical ignorant Chapo.. I know that you can be twins with somebody and have different fathers because it happened once on Maury.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Apparently the next Boreing movie is an anti-woke Snow White starring that Brett Cooper girl who they’re trying to make the Gen Z Shapiro.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Apparently the next Boreing movie is an anti-woke Snow White starring that Brett Cooper girl who they’re trying to make the Gen Z Shapiro.

Was the first Snow White woke?

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

PostNouveau posted:

no spoilers

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

snoremac posted:

no spoilers

lol

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

snoremac posted:

no spoilers

Nice

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

snoremac posted:

no spoilers

flawless

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

No but Disney is doing a new one with a Latina Snow White so this is their counter to it.

ClothHat
Mar 2, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT MY LOVE OF THE LUMPEN-GOBLITARIAT
protip: trust no links I post

snoremac posted:

no spoilers

Lmao hell yeah dude

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

snoremac posted:

no spoilers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnlJPpOp7zs

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
oh god I just realized the daily wire is the modern day channel awesome

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

that is inaccurate.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
Brett cooper is just drag Shapiro right?

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
I don't like that they went after Ben Shapiro for wearing a yarmulke all the time. That's just his religion, there's nothing wrong with it, just like when a Muslim woman wears a headscarf all the time.

I can see why they took every cheap shot they could at him, after watching a whole movie of him and his friends taking cheap shots at women and anyone who doesn't hate women. These guys don't look back at high school and wish they got laid, they look back at high school and wish they got to be bullies

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
I don't like this kind of movie even when the great Wayans do it. I liked all the other movies eps though.

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

Civilized Fishbot posted:

I don't like that they went after Ben Shapiro for wearing a yarmulke all the time. That's just his religion, there's nothing wrong with it, just like when a Muslim woman wears a headscarf all the time.

Yea I agree, that part of the commentary wasn’t cool or relevant. I actually cringed when Will brought it up.

I was looking forward to this ep but ended up not really liking it. Previous movie episodes they actually walked through the plot in a linear fashion so the listeners could actually understand what went on, and in this ep I think unfortunately they ended up enacting their main complaint about the movie itself - they were so busy getting in their dunks and grousing that they were just being mad instead of funny or clear. Not like this pile of garbage deserved any serious effort but it was hard to follow and not that funny imo.

It’s ok, at least we’re ending the year knowing that Matt continues to get better :unsmith:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Matt is the soul of the pod

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Civilized Fishbot posted:

I can see why they took every cheap shot they could at him, after watching a whole movie of him and his friends taking cheap shots at women and anyone who doesn't hate women. These guys don't look back at high school and wish they got laid, they look back at high school and wish they got to be bullies

Lol

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Rexicon1 posted:

Brett cooper is just drag Shapiro right?

Brett Cooper is drag Shapiro doing a Hasanabi

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Heath posted:

Matt is the soul of the pod

it's like if George quit Seinfeld in season six

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It's perfectly valid to trash Ben Shapiro's Judaism for the same reason it's valid to trash Rod Dreher's Catholicism-cum-Orthodoxy or whatever religion Jamie Kelso is practicing this week. Their religious observation is downstream from their insane bigotry.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Halloween Jack posted:

It's perfectly valid to trash Ben Shapiro's Judaism for the same reason it's valid to trash Rod Dreher's Catholicism-cum-Orthodoxy or whatever religion Jamie Kelso is practicing this week. Their religious observation is downstream from their insane bigotry.

Agree, it is all about the phony piousness to take a moral stand against their opponents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Is he trying to tell us something between this and the 9/11 reference

https://twitter.com/hellosami/status/1738960407014891821?s=20