Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Scoot’s hands are insane. I’ve never seen someone at his height palm the ball like he does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Wait, Dlo is coming off the bench? Huh, ok.

Dlo, Rui and Reaves is is a helluva 2nd unit.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Athanatos posted:

Officials loving the "Defensive 3 seconds" call this game

Pels got called for that twice and moving screens three times tonight, iirc.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Sad to say he died. From high fives

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
I see the end of so many Pels games this year. For whatever reason they are always close to ending and a close score as the Pacers games end.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Kibner posted:

Pels got called for that twice and moving screens three times tonight, iirc.

Wonder if D 3 in the Key was a point of emphasis for refs recently

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
hawks/grizzlies game kicks rear end

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://x.com/grizzonbally/status/1738752781756887141?s=46

Hooooooo weeeeeeeeee

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
So is the Pistons rebuild a total bust? What do you even do with a team like that?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

im hte replies crying "goaltending"

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The number of times I have seen a team have a chance to get the lead to the point where it would take a record breaking comeback to lose, miss that shot, then proceed to give up 20 points of the lead is a ton.

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
At this point even the OKC fans are in awe of LeBron, ooooooohhhh and aaaaaaahhhs every time he makes the basket

40 points :getin:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron james

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Scoot usually has three shifts a game and in one of them makes a huge impact. I look forward to him increasing that ratio.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Lockback posted:

Wait, Dlo is coming off the bench? Huh, ok.

Dlo, Rui and Reaves is is a helluva 2nd unit.

Seemed like a change just to mix things up since the lineups were pretty similar to normal but hey he played better.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

Seemed like a change just to mix things up since the lineups were pretty similar to normal but hey he played better.

he did only play 17 minutes which is not normal

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

lebron james

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Goaltending

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Warriors announcers whining about LeBron during another game altogether geeze I wondeer where their fanbase gets it from.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

Warriors announcers whining about LeBron during another game altogether geeze I wondeer where their fanbase gets it from.

what are they saying rick. i want to know

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

what are they saying rick. i want to know

They showed a picture of various people in the NBA christmas game's baby pictures, baby Jokic and baby LeBron had their pictures next to each other and they said "JOKIC IS LUCKY THEY AREN'T CALLING A FOUL ON HIM RIGHT NOW FOR BEING THAT CLOSE TO HIM"

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

that is very strange. thank you for telling me also i wish i hadnt asked

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

that is very strange. thank you for telling me also i wish i hadnt asked

Yeah it was my mistake for not muting them immediately.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

bump_fn posted:

im hte replies crying "goaltending"

I mean, it totally was, but I am OK with a no call especially considering the shooter in question

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I mean, it totally was, but I am OK with a no call especially considering the shooter in question

What do you have agaimst bogi?

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

What do you have agaimst bogi?

I thought it was grayson allen.

But also gently caress bogi, he lights up the Celtics a lot.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Javale McGee coming in and giving his team a spark is pretty cool, honestly.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Man this run by the Kings

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Keegan Murray what the hell

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Lockback posted:

Man this run by the Kings

someone should tell them you need more points than the other team to win

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Ant just buried the kings hope

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Ant just buried the kings hope

Kinda a nuts ending

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Awooo

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Well, at least they showed some signs of life at the end!

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
This ESPN NBA studio show loving sucks

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is that song literally just the words "It's Christmas time" being repeated endlessly?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

12pm games lead to some of the most jacked up hoops there can be, that said - let's go knicks

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
gently caress da Knicks

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

verbal enema posted:

gently caress da Knicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime