Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

when you open the portal to hell you don't get to complain when demons walk through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

when you open the portal to hell you don't get to complain when demons walk through

Doomguy Jones over here

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

thats a pretty funny scenario to imagine. a guy opening a portal to hell and being like, ugh, wtffff

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

“Hell is empty and all the devils are here.”

- William Shakespeare, The Tempest

but also boyd crowder in justified

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

That DICK! posted:

thats a pretty funny scenario to imagine. a guy opening a portal to hell and being like, ugh, wtffff

That's pretty much the plot of one of Roddy's last movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kRd96M7lk8

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Is two posts really a brigade now?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The hell thread is supposed to be a safe space where honest posters can post real thoughts without fear of personal attack, and I think it’s been a major success with good vibes so far . But If we’re gonna let Tony khan brigade it with city of London propaganda bots then it’s gonna lose that feeling.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The hell thread is supposed to be a safe space where honest posters can post real thoughts without fear of personal attack, and I think it’s been a major success with good vibes so far . But If we’re gonna let Tony khan brigade it with city of London propaganda bots then it’s gonna lose that feeling.
Move it to epa where nunb can protect it

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

people just go where the posts are.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

I realize that this is a gimmick and basically all posting is a gimmick and this feedback thread is a thread for gimmicks not actual feedback but the two people called out as epic rereg guys are posting negative feedback about AEW unless you think that is a gimmick and their negative thoughts are a gimmick but also the main conclusion here is "what people want out of TKO is a bunch of people calling each other epic rereg guy idiot freaks and that everyone should just fakepost in the most abrasive way possible. The only personal attacks seem to be coming from you and other people being mad at the "brigade".

I am still not sure why those posts fall outside of the general scope of the thread, unless it's literally just that they're not thread regulars? Which is also some solid feedback for the forum.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't care about that crap but if you go right now and try to point out all the personal attacks, you'd get stuck after "you are a gimmick, you're a bit. you suck, bit guys" stuff from people jumping into the thread to say that specific thing. i'm not talking about anyone who is or isn't a re-reg and don't want to keep talking about this since i'm just stating a fact that anyone can go look at. bye

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

it is a gimmick. mad?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Edge & Christian posted:

I realize that this is a gimmick and basically all posting is a gimmick and this feedback thread is a thread for gimmicks not actual feedback but the two people called out as epic rereg guys are posting negative feedback about AEW unless you think that is a gimmick and their negative thoughts are a gimmick but also the main conclusion here is "what people want out of TKO is a bunch of people calling each other epic rereg guy idiot freaks and that everyone should just fakepost in the most abrasive way possible. The only personal attacks seem to be coming from you and other people being mad at the "brigade".

I am still not sure why those posts fall outside of the general scope of the thread, unless it's literally just that they're not thread regulars? Which is also some solid feedback for the forum.

Settle down Beavis

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Edge & Christian posted:

It’s not a gimmick. Take posts in good faith please.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

i don't care about that crap but if you go right now and try to point out all the personal attacks, you'd get stuck after "you are a gimmick, you're a bit. you suck, bit guys" stuff from people jumping into the thread to say that specific thing. i'm not talking about anyone who is or isn't a re-reg and don't want to keep talking about this since i'm just stating a fact that anyone can go look at. bye

What this guys said!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I made a thread so that people could post negative thoughts about AEW without people in the weekly threads asking them if they’re doing a bit because how could you possibly think AEW is bad? And now these same boring fuckers have come in to do the same thing. You can’t win!!!!

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

It’s not a gimmick. Take posts in good faith please.
In good faith, which posts in the thread do you feel were Tony Khan bot pro-AEW posts
Also in good faith, perhaps I misunderstood what you were objecting to, and missing important context as to who these Epic Rereg Guys are.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i think its pretty disgusting that these trolls are allowed to drop slurs like that in a predominantly irish thread. theyre getting off on it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I appreciate you asking me that and I’m not trying to deflect but legally I’m not allowed talk about that situation.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

You're being a voice for the voiceless and bringing back the lurkers who had no place to post.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i just want elephant ambush to return... im sos orry man. please forgive me, i didnt mean it. make it stop

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

where'd he go?!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ambushed the wrong elephant

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

What I want out of TKO is for people to click this link https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4046578 and join wrestling club where this month we're watching halloween havoc '93 as well as a bunch of hoganverse era wcw

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Namtab posted:

What I want out of TKO is for people to click this link https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4046578 and join wrestling club where this month we're watching halloween havoc '93 as well as a bunch of hoganverse era wcw

oh this seems cool

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I had a vision of a new WWE thread tag. It was the current, non-scratch logo with Paul Leavesque’s arm pointing at it.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Edward Mass posted:

I had a vision of a new WWE thread tag. It was the current, non-scratch logo with Paul Leavesque’s arm pointing at it.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Everybody’s posting really well. You should all be proud.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im going to eat your balls friendo

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

yall need to update this thread title. Out of date

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Shard posted:

yall need to update this thread title. Out of date

:thunk:

Punch Sport Pagoda › [Feedback] What Do You Want Out of PSP?

That DICK! posted:

im going to eat your balls friendo

Punch Sport Pagoda › [Feedback] What Balls Do You Want To Eat Out of PSP?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

edogawa rando posted:

Punch Sport Pagoda › [Feedback] What Do You Want Out of PSP?

it said TKO when Shard posted.

This thread probably needs rebooting at some point anyway but I'm gonna wait at least until it's not the holidays and my body temperature is back to 2 digits.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
why are we back to psp i thought there was a vote for a new name

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

KungFu Grip posted:

why are we back to psp i thought there was a vote for a new name

Brut posted:

Vote for the new (temporary) subforum name in the poll above!

it was never gonna be forever. I had some thoughts about changing it to some of the other ones that got lots of votes every few weeks or so but kinda seemed like it wasn't worth the trouble since I have to bug admins about it every time.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Sanctioned Non-union Violence

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It stunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
It should never change from PSP unless 1) it’s going back to WH2K or 2) we are being collectively punished