Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

RC and Moon Pie posted:

ESPN's article on Mike Williams' cause of death is all kinds of yikes. The construction work accident doesn't figure in at the end.

He was working construction right?

Kratom use (and tianeptine, called Za Za Res) is a huge problem on construction sites. They give a little bit of mu stimulation, but is very fast up fast down so people end up consuming huge amounts of it. You can spend a fortune on Kratom. It’s also very common in people with opioid use disorder for obvious reasons. I had multiple patients state Kratom was harder to come off of then fentanyl.

Dental carries too? That’s unfortunate and doesn’t paint a good picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Welp that’s me getting a dental checkup asap

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

He was working construction right?

Kratom use (and tianeptine, called Za Za Res) is a huge problem on construction sites. They give a little bit of mu stimulation, but is very fast up fast down so people end up consuming huge amounts of it. You can spend a fortune on Kratom. It’s also very common in people with opioid use disorder for obvious reasons. I had multiple patients state Kratom was harder to come off of then fentanyl.

Dental carries too? That’s unfortunate and doesn’t paint a good picture.

That blows me away because I see it sold at gas stations around here and I never knew what it was. How is it legal?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well at least I can enjoy Christmas and Christmas Eve football without the Saints messing it up.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

That blows me away because I see it sold at gas stations around here and I never knew what it was. How is it legal?

Kratom or Tianeptine?

Tianeptine is an SNRI that’s illegal in a lot of states and not used medically here.

Kratom being legal Is A Thing because it’s technically an herbal supplement and republicans (primarily republicans from Utah) are very defensive at the federal lvl for the supplement industry. I don’t know if Discendo Vox is gonna stumble into the nfcs thread but hawking bullshit supplements is a huge part of the right wing grift train and Kratom falls under that protective umbrella.

Many states have banned it but federally you can thank Utah.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

It’s like watching a majestic rhinoceros stampede

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

Kratom or Tianeptine?

Tianeptine is an SNRI that’s illegal in a lot of states and not used medically here.

Kratom being legal Is A Thing because it’s technically an herbal supplement and republicans (primarily republicans from Utah) are very defensive at the federal lvl for the supplement industry. I don’t know if Discendo Vox is gonna stumble into the nfcs thread but hawking bullshit supplements is a huge part of the right wing grift train and Kratom falls under that protective umbrella.

Many states have banned it but federally you can thank Utah.

Kratom yeah. You don’t really see it much in the city but the more rural you get it’s all over the place.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Oh, you're going to hit me? Not if I hit you first / harder / both.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Buccaneers/status/1738231317295231215?s=20

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

yes, in fact!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1738885269451923734?t=VGM6y5fh9bDh9sOhB_t89w&s=19

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I feel like he's going to turn back into a pumpkin as soon as we give him like a 3/75m contact. Gotta see how this year finishes up first.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i am all aboard the baker train gently caress da haterz

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

I feel like he's going to turn back into a pumpkin as soon as we give him like a 3/75m contact. Gotta see how this year finishes up first.

Might I suggest a 4 year/150 million contract.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

i am all aboard the baker train gently caress da haterz

He's great! Sure he gives up a turnover in like 90% of games but it's usually just one and he recovers from it, way better than Jameis.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

wandler20 posted:

Honestly i could live with him getting a Geno Smith type contract. But if he wants Daniel Jones money he can go pound sand

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Bucs looking drat good.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

bucs keeping bowles, falcons gonna win and save arthurs job. saints gonna lose out and fire allen. The plan is coming together...

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

wandler20 posted:

Bucs looking drat good.

Baker getting better by the week

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

WampaLord posted:

:unsmith:

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

WampaLord posted:

The vibe check is real

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I love Baker

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Da Bucs

R

Gonna win da Sooper Bowl

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
It kind of seems like Frank Reich was just really loving bad at calling offensive plays.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

three posted:

It kind of seems like Frank Reich was just really loving bad at calling offensive plays.

Ngl I'm starting to feel a little vindicated.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bucs achieve a winning record, win the division

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

BlindSite posted:

Ngl I'm starting to feel a little vindicated.

Of course the week the offense looks good, I can't watch. The highlights seemed really encouraging (even if GB's defense is dogshit), and it would be awesome if Bryce is developing a rapport with Chark to go along with Thielen.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Barudak posted:

Bucs achieve a winning record, win the division

The Search has concluded

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Bowles is gonna get Baker killed

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

it's not a winning record until we have 9, slow y'all's roll

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

ozymandius1024 posted:

Of course the week the offense looks good, I can't watch. The highlights seemed really encouraging (even if GB's defense is dogshit), and it would be awesome if Bryce is developing a rapport with Chark to go along with Thielen.

I watched the whole 2nd half and didn't see a bad play offensively other than a sack. They were great today.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

kidcoelacanth posted:

it's not a winning record until we have 9, slow y'all's roll

Do they say y'all in Tampa? I thought Duncan out numbered Krispy Kremes and you guys didn't have a waffle house until fairly recently.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

Do they say y'all in Tampa? I thought Duncan out numbered Krispy Kremes and you guys didn't have a waffle house until fairly recently.

i've literally never been to tampa i'm from new jersey lol

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

kidcoelacanth posted:

Kinda helping my point.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

A.o.D. posted:

I grew up near Tampa. One time me and my friends were talking about the practice of cow tipping and one of my teachers walked over and said "Y'all know bout COW TIPPING?"

So yes.

And they've had Waffle House forever. In fact the Waffle Houses down here are hurricane bellwether stations

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

Kinda helping my point.

i watch a lot of nascar my whole deal shouldn't count for poo poo

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

BlindSite posted:

I watched the whole 2nd half and didn't see a bad play offensively other than a sack. They were great today.

Can't discount Joe Barry being complete poo poo, but it was still exactly the kind of game I've been wanting all season. If we're going to lose, at least give me something positive to look at.

I do agree it seems like Bryce and Chark were finally getting on the same page. And Tommy Tremble of all people had a good game.

Hot take, but I think we can win at least one more game this season if this continues

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

kidcoelacanth posted:

guy from new jersey who says y'all instead of youse

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Shinji2015 posted:

Can't discount Joe Barry being complete poo poo, but it was still exactly the kind of game I've been wanting all season. If we're going to lose, at least give me something positive to look at.

I do agree it seems like Bryce and Chark were finally getting on the same page. And Tommy Tremble of all people had a good game.

Hot take, but I think we can win at least one more game this season if this continues

Tremble has been good this year for a JAG and it's been great to see Chark take off.

I think you're right too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
The Buccaneers of Tampa Bay!