Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Jim pranks Andy, but live streams it and has a projector project the video feed onto the back of Dwight's head, so technically the prank was played on Dwight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim performs experimental "Teletubby surgery" on Dwight, then uses the TV installed in Dwight's stomach to play a VHS compilation of Jim's best pranks. So technically it's a prank played on Dwight in order to play pranks on Dwight.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Jim traps Dwight in a mindprison where he's subjected to the worst pranks imaginable for centuries.

Jim mugs for the camera, a catatonic Dwight suffering forever.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jim throws a brick throw Andy’s window during the Bernard Family Christmas Dinner. The note attached to the brick reads “You stink! -Dwite Shroot”

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim and Dwight are on a sales trip to a deep sea diving bell off the coast of Pointe-a-Pierre, testing waterproof paper samples next to an evacuated riser pipe. Jim notices a loose screw on the side of the pipe and mugs for Dwight's GoPro, waggling his eyebrows up and down for several seconds before jostling the screw.

Jim and Dwight are instantly sucked into the 30" pipe, hurled at blinding speed through darkness, rushing water and slick oil. They travel five miles in 90 seconds before emerging into an air pocket somewhere in the pipe.

Disoriented and trapped in a cramped, pitch dark oil pipe half filled with filthy water, limited oxygen, and no space to turn around, Jim cracks a fart.

Taffy Jr. fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Dec 23, 2023

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

John Krasinski announces that he’s retiring from his role as the “First Jim”, and that a new actor will be taking over for him.

During that year’s Office Christmas Special, Jim becomes fatally injured while trying to perform a rare double prank on Andy and Dwight, involving acapella-singing beets. Jim unleashes bright energy from his arms and head as he begins to regenerate.

As the light clears, Dwight is horrified to see Chris Hardwick’s face mugging back at him.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Jim invites Dwight and Angela to spend Christmas with him and Pam at the new Disney Overlook Hotel.

"Disney bought a literal haunted hotel to turn it into a Disney-themed hotel! Isn't that great?! Right?!" Jim seems like he's forcing himself to be more excited that he really is as Pam is chanting 'Disney Overlook" behind him as they all enter the building. "Pam made me rent the whole place out for just the four of us. You know, just the four of us. You, Angela, Me, Pam..."

"Don't forget all the ghosts, JIM!" Pam added, excitedly. "This is going to be great!"

"There are no ghosts... Just Pam's Disney spirit." Jim closes his eyes, awkwardly laughing and forcing a smile before looking at Dwight for strength. "Ghosts know better than to interrupt Pam's Disney vacay, but I wish they would... God, help me..."

"No pranks, either, right, JIm?" Dwight emphasizes. "That's the only reason Angie and I agreed to this."

"Not from me..." Jim rubbed his forehead, feeling a headache coming on. "God help us all..."

Dwight and Angela spend the long holiday weekend slowly driven crazy by the madness of the hotel's ghosts that torment them emotionally through the days and nights. Eventually, the pair desperately look for some way to escape and get home. If they could only find their room, they could get their keys, get into their car and drive until this place was just a bad memory.

In their manic haste, Dwight and Angela run down a hall and through an open door they see a sight that mortifies them: Pam is dressed as Minnie Mouse and Jim is naked and painted yellow, wearing a dog collar. The couples make eye contact with one another for a second and Angela goes into shock.

Dwight and Angela eventually run out into the snow and freeze to death. Jim and Pam that morning make an mugging Olaf snowman next to them.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

John Krasinski (direct descendant of Luzerne County Sheriff James F. Martin) and his wife Emily Blunt (heiress to the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fortune) plan to get away from the hectic holiday stress by taking a long cruise through the Caribbean over Christmas (they pick the most ecologically damaging cruise line, of course). It’s a Disney Carnival, of course, but John isn’t getting the same thrill from tormenting the costumed cast as he usually does.

“What’s wrong, honey?” asks Emily, sitting next to him and rubbing his back. “The Minnie here is trying to pay for her next semester of college before her baby is born. I’ll bet if we work together, we can get her fired. You always love that.”

John heaves a massive sigh and turns to look out over the water. “I just… life doesn’t seem fair, does it? Why do we have so much, and there are so many people out there.. especially on Christmas, who don’t.”

Emily considers his words. Perhaps there’s something there.

John continues. “But here’s what bothers me: all those people in the world, scraping together their money to buy presents for their children, struggling to afford their cars… they still own things. They still clutch small moments of happiness out of their lives. We have so much, and yet we can’t completely eliminate the happiness of others. It’s like weeds popping through the sidewalk. How can I eliminate them?”

Emily gives John a hug. “Tut, tut, John. You are the real-life Jack Ryan. Why don’t you follow in his path? Have you ever considered running for Congress?”

Somewhere, at a university lecture hall, Rainn Wilson is being asked (for the thousandth time) if he’s really like the character he played for so long, Dwight Shrute. “It doesn’t really work like that,” Wilson says, speaking to a packed auditorium of students in Brown’s Salomon Center for Teaching. “When you play a character, it doesn't seep in and like affect and corrupt and congeal your personality in some other way.”

But as he does so, a shadow seems to pass over his face. A cold chill runs through his body. Something horrible is happening, somewhere. Rainn sighs. His work is never over.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Inspired by Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song" Jim dons a Jack Frost costume and then bites Dwight directly on the nose hard enough to draw blood.

While Dwight is reeling and clutching his nose, Jim pulls a kitchen torch out of his pocket and aims the flame at Dwight's crotch to roast his "chestnuts."

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim performs all of Louis Armstrong’s Christmas songs at the office holiday party. He’s clearly having a great time, and despite his potentially problematic costume, everyone cautiously begins to enjoy the songs. Jim is, shockingly, a great singer who manages to hit Louis’ signature gravelly baritone.

But when Jim gets to Christmas in New Orleans, and sings the lyrics:
“Your kids will disappear /
When you hear /
Hallelujah, St. Nicholas is here!”

Dwight’s blood runs cold and he immediately races home to check on Beetrum and Beetatrice.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Dwight asks Jim for a gift for Christmas.

"No pranking me, Jim. Please. I know that's a lot to ask of you, but my family is dealing with some things right now and we'd like to be left alone to have the next 36 hours free from pranking. Please, it'll cost you nothing in any way. I'm begging you Jim. You can just ruin Christmas for everyone else, but please, no pranking my family tonight or tomorrow."

Jim rolls his eyes and starts scratching his arm, finally agreeing as he grew more and more jittery.

3 Hours later Jim arrives at the North Pole and kills Santa Claus.

Jim, high on clown paper dust, taunts Mrs Claus, "I only killed him because Dwight Schrute said I could! Dwight Schrute said I could come up here and kill him and he woudn't care! He practically begged me to do it! It's not my fault! It was Dwight's Christmas wish that I ruined Christmas for everyone but him!"

Jim pushes her aside and takes Santa's sleigh. Jim checks his list.

So many people to prank in a single night and ruin Christmas for...

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim spends an entire afternoon gushing about the "deep lore" of Zach Snyder's Rebel Moon.

"The Mechanicus Militarium are so cool!" says Jim. "And a religion based around technology? Nobody's ever done that before! Really makes you think. I never liked Sci Fi stuff before because it was too stupid but finally there's a sci fi show for smart people."

Dwight's head fully explodes.

Taffy Jr. fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Dec 25, 2023

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
After watching Rebel Moon for the 20th time, Jim sends and e-mail to Netflix and admits he's been sharing Dwight's Netflix account for the last 13 years. He also sends them a link to a torrent hosted on Dwight's server where Jim has uploaded the movie.

Dwight is given a $1000 fine by Netflix and his service cancelled before he can watch it himself.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

JediTalentAgent posted:

After watching Rebel Moon for the 20th time, Jim sends and e-mail to Netflix and admits he's been sharing Dwight's Netflix account for the last 13 years. He also sends them a link to a torrent hosted on Dwight's server where Jim has uploaded the movie.

Dwight is given a $1000 fine by Netflix and his service cancelled before he can watch it himself.

Jim does this as a Christmas gift to Dwight

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim keeps spawning crocodiles under Dwight's Christmas tree until the server crashes.

(Note: this prank takes place in Second Life.)

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Jim invites Dwight to see Rebel Moon with him, telling him he can see it at the Halpert homestead that night if he has a couple of hours. Dwight agrees...

Dwight arrives at Jim's home and is invited in. As Dwight begins to remove his coat, Jim knocks Dwight over..

Turning onto his back from the floor, his arms still trapped inside his coat, Dwight sees Jim's Confederate flag-painted rear end staring back at him. Dwight is forced to watch and listen to Jim's rear end literally whistling Dixie for nearly two hours until Jim gets off of him and thanks him for coming over.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
It's Christmas Eve in Jim's motel. Pam kicked him out after yet another bender on clown-nog (what Jim calls Peppermint Aristocrat) and finally, Jim has the peace and quiet he needs to plan the ultimate Christmas day prank against Dwight. Jim pours himself another pint of clown-nog and gets back to work sharpening his japanese throwing stars that he bought at that yard sale.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Jim's mom and dad head to Bethlehem for the census, but a lot of people have done this so there are no lodgings available. Jim's dad begs for a room. "She's pregnant!" So they let them stay in a manger. "But she ain't no virgin," Jim's dad says to no one.

A drummer boy, three shepherds and three kings all foresee a great prank occurring and go to witness it.

Jesus is born, and the three wise men give him gifts of fools gold, prankincense, and some prank equivalent of myrrh..

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

It was Christmas Eve, Pam
In the drunk prank
An old man said to me, won't see another one
And then he sang a song
The Dunder-Mifflin Night
I turned my face away
And dreamed about Dwight

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Every single present Dwight opens on Christmas Day turns out to be a turd in the shape of Jim's mugging face. You'd think Dwight would have given up after three or four presents but after the second one he started testing the presents by shaking them or weighing them and each time he thinks "this one couldn't possibly be another turd" but it is.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Dwight wakes up on xmas morning and goes downstairs to enjoy a slice of Obstkuchen Obsttorte and notices Jim's Djinn in his foggy kitchen hovering over his cake with scimitar drawn.

Charles Miner twirls his scimitar a couple times and bellows "Dwight, are you ready for a slice?" He then swings his scimitar downward expertly and places exactly 1/8 of the cake on a plate and hands it to Dwight.

Dwight picks up the plate and tries to shove it in his mouth with his hands as quickly as possible and Charles stops his hand with the point of his sword holding the cake from getting to his mouth.

Charles reaches backward without breaking eye contact and opens a drawer and places a fork on Dwight's plate.

Dwight jams the fork into the middle of the slice and begins eating it.

Charles adjusts his sash and absentmindedly itches his bare chest hair.

Dwight cleans the plate and places it in the sink.

Jim, in the living room smirks.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Dwight opens up his present from Jim, a small wrapped box barely larger than a golf ball, to discover another wrapped box inside.

Odd, though, this box seems...

Dwight compares to the two boxes and the original box is smaller than the one that was inside of it.

Dwight cannot fathom how this happened. Opening the second box, it contains another wrapped box, bigger than the one it was packed in. Dwight begins to tap the boxes from all angles to see if some sort of folding or flexing would account for this, but finds them to be quite rigid and solid.

Dwight continues to unwrap this box, and the same outcome occurs. He continues this for several attempts, each box getting larger and larger. Eventually, Dwight has to move outside to continue opening them as they are being too large and the piles of boxes are cluttering up the living room.

Dwight goes out to the barn and continues. By now the boxes have become as large as an oven. Beetrum joins his father and asks if he can help, but Dwight cautions his son away and continues to unwrap. Forced to move outside the barn and into the driveway, the boxes have gradually grown to be big enough to fit a small car into. Dwight has given up trying to solve the mystery of how his is happening and just finally get to the end.

Dwight takes a small break and sees Beetrum has foregone playing with his toys and PS5 Pro prototype to enjoy the simple pleasures of building a fort out of the boxes.

Amused by his son's innocence, Dwight is suddenly struck a sick feeling...

Walking over to two different empty boxes, much different in size from one another, he places the smaller of the two inside the larger, and closes it. He pauses a few seconds and opens up the outer box and removes the inner box.

Dwight's hands shake as he realizes the inner box is somehow larger than the outer box. He turns back to the fort that Beetrum built. It's a marvel of engineering. A few dozen boxes, all of different dimensions, connected to one another forming various corridors and rooms.

He hears Beetrum inside, laughing and playing pretend, moving from box to box. Beetrum's laughter echoes in the boxes, louder and louder. This had to be an audio trick of the box acoustics....

Dwight lowered himself to the ground and stared mindlessly at the fort.

"Dad, are you still out there?" He hears a distorted version of his son's voice call to him.

"Oh, God..."" Dwight began to tear up as a hand emerged from the largest of the boxes, a hand far larger than the box could possibly hold.

Meanwhile, Jim plays the world's smallest violin for Dwight, mugging at the camera.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Mose wakes up in his favorite ditch.

He licks the fresh wounds he sustained while under Jim's Djinn's spell to find the softest beet.

After spending most of the day pulling up mushy or dried out beets that crumbled into dust as he squeezed them, he wondered if he wasn't supposed to find the softest beats instead.

He hitchhiked to Scranton to find drum masters using nothing but brushes in all of the coffeehouses and cathedrals he could find.

While he was looking for the way back to the highway to get back home he took a shortcut through an alley.

In front of a single candle perched on a cardboard box he found a smirking lanky person sitting cross legged slapping a row of beets with a broom.

Shusha, shusha, shusha, fop fop fop the drummer smacked.

"With each stroke the beet will become tender, and here are your sticks."

Mose reached out and took from the stranger two jiggly tools.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim dresses up as Krampus and storms through the Shrute household as the family sits around the tree opening presents. Jim takes a sick delight is kicking and smashing whichever present is in his path.

As quickly as he entered, Jim works his way to a window and dives out (shattering glass). Jim leaves a bloody trail through the snow leading, as far as Dwight can tell, out into the woods. Jim is missing for three weeks before showing up to work one day as though nothing has ever happened.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Jim force feds Gizmo the Mogwai a bunch of food after midnight, forcing Dwight to painfully destroy such an innocent creature to spare it becoming a monster.

"That wasn't even food, it was modeling clay I dyed different colors." Jim reveals, taking a bite of his clay hotdog.

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!
It's Christmas morning, and Jim carefully watches the clock while Pam and the kids open their presents. At 7:30 he sighs and heads out to his car. He must be at the office by 8 to give Dwight his present.

Jim pulls into the almost deserted parking lot then steps into the building. Inside Dwight and Charles Miner are standing in the lobby. The three men are the only ones there.

After a moment of awkward silence, Charles Miner asks "Jim, do you finally have that rundown?" Jim grits his teeth and slowly nods his head from side to side. Solemnly, Charles Miner turns and tells Dwight "Merry Christmas". Dwight then walks up and kicks Jim in the balls.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Inspired by the Beach Boys' Christmas classic The Little Saint Nick Jim shamelessly recycles an old prank with a holiday veneer.

Dwight opens up his drawer to discover his stapler has been encased in figgy pudding.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage

JediTalentAgent posted:

"Dad, are you still out there?" He hears a distorted version of his son's voice call to him.

"Oh, God..."" Dwight began to tear up as a hand emerged from the largest of the boxes, a hand far larger than the box could possibly hold.

Meanwhile, Jim plays the world's smallest violin for Dwight, mugging at the camera.

JFC lol

A Fancy Hat better watch their back.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
It's Christmas morning in Scranton. Cecelia and Philip wake up to no presents under the tree. Jim forgot again. The kids bang on the door of the pranktorium, but Jim cranks up AC/DC even louder to drown out the noise from outside. The kids know better than to wake up their mother when her room reeks of Chardonnay. Dejectedly, they search the pantry for food, and nibble on the one remaining pickled sausage.

Down in the pranktorium, Jim fanticizes about kicking Dwight in the balls. Ever since Christmas break started, he hasn't been able to stop thinking about Dwight's genitals.

Erasable Penis
Aug 7, 2013
It is Christmas eve and Jim is alone at home. Pram had taken Philip and Cece to her mother and Jim's mother has disowned him long ago.

So Jim fantasises about his favorite thing in the world: fun pranks to play on Dwight. In his loneliness the pranks get crueler and crueler. Teargas in Christmas baubles. A horde of wild pigs in Dwight's living room. A sledgehammer aimed at Dwight's balls triggered by a trip wire. Increasing the voltage in Dwight's household to 2kv. Giving Mose rabbies.

After a while Jim realises he is crying. Why does Dwight get to be happy with a loving wife and beautiful children? It is Dwight's fault in any case that Jim ended up the way he did. If Jim just had never met Dwight...

Then the bell rings. Jim opens the door.

Dwight can clearly see that Jim has been crying. In Dwight's mind this removes any doubt that this the right thing to do.
"Hey Jim. I accidentally bought a second goose this Christmas and there is no way that we can eat that much... so we wondered if you want to help us out and come over? You can stay the night. Beetrum even made you a present."

At first Jim wants to decline. But as he opens his mouth to do so he can't help it. He hugs Dwight tightly and begins to cry on Dwight’s shoulder. Dwight us feeply moved and embraces Jim as well.

Jim packs his bag and drives to Dwight's farm.

A single thought crosses his mind as he mugs the rear view mirror: "Definitely the sledgehammer prank"

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

Dwight hears a faint rap at his door. When he opens his door, twelve drummers burst into his house banging away at their drums. It's 11pm, and Angela wakes up and calls the police. It takes three hours for the police to arrive because earlier that night, an anonymous prank call about a man dressed as the hamburgler shooting up a Burger King diverted valuable police resources. But eventually each drummer is arrested.

The next day, the same faint rap at Dwight's door. "Well, it could be Ms. Jackson next door needing help. I can't risk it." When he opens the door, the same twelve drummers burst through the door (this time damaging the hinges) banging the tune of Rabbit Run. Following them are eleven men in tights, parading around while hitting bongs and ripping fat clouds of clown weed.

The police explain to Dwight that technically because he opened the door, under the Scranton homestile vampyre laws of 1769 no crimes have been committed.

The chaos continues in predictable fashion for ten more nights, culminating with the final night when Jim follows two turtle doves and kicks Dwight in the balls.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Jim climbs to the top of Mount Scranton and stares at the landscape of the city before him.

No wonderfully soft, deep snow covering the world. No peaceful silence of flakes gently resting upon one another that can somehow make this dead season seem just a little bright and beautiful in the darkest of nights of the holiday season, like a sheet of gauze hiding a foul wound. No distant howls and sparks of laughter of children rushing outside with their sleds and snowballs as their parents drink around an orange firelight and remember their own wintery Christmas Days of their youths.

Just a gray, hopeless fog and an obnoxious splatter of rain for hours on end. He looks at his watch. Soon Christmas will be over and all this will change.

Jim takes a deep breath and smiles. He stands motionless, the undisturbed rain water on his boots begins to frost. He exhales the warm, damp air from his lungs and a thick fog of white steam emerges and vanishes before turning to microscopic snowflakes.

JIm begins walking to his truck, and each step he takes the ground crunches more and more coursely with sound of cracking ice. Revving his ends he spins his tires on a now solid sheet of ice that covers the roadway. His wipers struggle to keep up with the freezing rain now hitting the windshield.

Driving by the Schrute Farm, he sees Dwight's house covered in a glaze of thick ice and Dwight helplessly watching it become thicker. Power lines of the city becoming dangerously overburdened by both the need provide heat and lights, but by the weight of the ice storm threatening to detach them from the poles.

Jim will enjoy this for a few days. He'll wait until he hears the townfolk lament the ice and curse the sight of it, how they'll all wish it had simply been snow, instead. They will romanticize the snow they didn't get in time for Christmas.

Jim smiles to himself that he'll soon answer their wish. He'll give them snow. Snow the likes of which they've not seen in 25 years, and then some. He'll make the curse the blanket of snow he'll smother them with.

Dwight checks his phone. Forecast for the next week calls for snow. Deep snow. He smiles at the image of it in his head, better late than never, but for some reason feels anxious.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

JediTalentAgent posted:

Jim climbs to the top of Mount Scranton and stares at the landscape of the city before him.

No wonderfully soft, deep snow covering the world. No peaceful silence of flakes gently resting upon one another that can somehow make this dead season seem just a little bright and beautiful in the darkest of nights of the holiday season, like a sheet of gauze hiding a foul wound. No distant howls and sparks of laughter of children rushing outside with their sleds and snowballs as their parents drink around an orange firelight and remember their own wintery Christmas Days of their youths.

Just a gray, hopeless fog and an obnoxious splatter of rain for hours on end. He looks at his watch. Soon Christmas will be over and all this will change.

Jim takes a deep breath and smiles. He stands motionless, the undisturbed rain water on his boots begins to frost. He exhales the warm, damp air from his lungs and a thick fog of white steam emerges and vanishes before turning to microscopic snowflakes.

JIm begins walking to his truck, and each step he takes the ground crunches more and more coursely with sound of cracking ice. Revving his ends he spins his tires on a now solid sheet of ice that covers the roadway. His wipers struggle to keep up with the freezing rain now hitting the windshield.

Driving by the Schrute Farm, he sees Dwight's house covered in a glaze of thick ice and Dwight helplessly watching it become thicker. Power lines of the city becoming dangerously overburdened by both the need provide heat and lights, but by the weight of the ice storm threatening to detach them from the poles.

Jim will enjoy this for a few days. He'll wait until he hears the townfolk lament the ice and curse the sight of it, how they'll all wish it had simply been snow, instead. They will romanticize the snow they didn't get in time for Christmas.

Jim smiles to himself that he'll soon answer their wish. He'll give them snow. Snow the likes of which they've not seen in 25 years, and then some. He'll make the curse the blanket of snow he'll smother them with.

Dwight checks his phone. Forecast for the next week calls for snow. Deep snow. He smiles at the image of it in his head, better late than never, but for some reason feels anxious.

Jim, who always has his finger on the pulse of pop culture, has just watched an obscure animated musical with his wife Pam, called Frozen...

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim shows up to work at Dunder Mifflin exceptionally early, ready to "prank the poo poo outta Dwight" in the week between Christmas and New Year's. However, Angela soon arrives without Dwight in tow. Jim, confused and a little scared, asks what's going on.

"Oh, Dwight has an extra week of vacation because he's been here so much longer than me. He decided to take this week off and do some stuff around the house."

"Oh. The whole week?"

"I'm pretty sure, yes."

"Hmm. That's a long time to take off. Just hanging around at the house? Seems kind of... depressing."

Angela returns to work and Jim just stands at her desk for a moment, shuffling his feet and trying (in vain) to whistle. He eventually gives up and walks away to the breakroom, where Meredith is sitting down.

"Hey Mer, did you hear Dwight's on vacation this week? What a nerd!"

"Excuse me?"

"I mean, a week off, instead of being back here at work with your family?"

"Jim, do you think ANY of us really enjoy being here?"

"Y-yeah? Pam and I get to have fun, like, all day and prank Dwight. And you guys have a front row seat to all of this! I mean, people would pay money to watch this. Like the Impractical Jokers or something!"

"Jim, listen to me and listen real good," Meredith puts her face right next to Jim's and slowly enunciates each word. "I. HATE. THIS. PLACE. I. HATE. YOU. YOUR PRANKS ARE ANNOYING, MEANDERING, AND MEAN. GOT IT!?"

Jim then raises both his hands into the air, looks up into the sky, and mutters something. A lightning bolt rockets from the sky and bursts through the ceiling, striking Jim where he stands. There's an incredible flash of light and the smell of ozone. When Meredith can see again, Jim is gone, replaced by a pile of ash on the floor.

A week later, Dwight returns to work. Jim hasn't been seen since the lightning strike, and Dwight is feeling pretty confident that he might finally have a productive day at work. As he begins typing up an expense report, however, there's another strike of lightning. This one hits Jim's chair. The room is again filled with a bright light and the smell of ozone but, when the light fades, Jim is sitting again at his desk. Instead of his normal clothing, however, he's dressed in a white toga adorned with gold leaves and jewels of every color. A crown of fig leaves sits upon his head and Dwight looks over, curious as to where Jim got his "new duds". He asks if they were a Christmas present.

"Yeah, Dwight, I sure look like a guy interested in your little... Christian traditions. I'm a god now, Balloon Boy, I'm a bit beyond stuff like that."

Dwight says that's a shame, as he got Jim a little Christmas present on his time off.

"Oh, well I mean, I'll take it. Gods do like tributes, after all."

Dwight hands over a small red wrapped box. Jim opens it and looks inside. There's a Mars Needs Moms statue inside, one of those really expensive ones you can find inside expensive hobby shops. Jim wipes away a single tear.

"Thanks, Dwight. Thanks a lot."

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim mentions that his Uncle Jimtendo who works at Nintendo is "working hard on the Switch 2". Dwight, an avid Nintendo gamer, finds this intriguing but doubts Jim's honesty.

"Okay, Dwight, I can understand your concern. So how about this? I'll call my uncle tonight and ask him any questions you have. If he can answer them, I'll share that info with you. Then maybe you'll learn to take people at their word."

Dwight asks a handful of questions (mostly about whether we're getting an Earthbound remake) and Jim writes them all down. The next day at work, Dwight asks if Jimtendo from Nintendo answered the questions.

"He sure did, you moon-faced nincompoop. No, they're not making an Earthbound remake. But they are making a spiritual sequel known as BOFA."

Dwight repeats "BOFA" questioningly.

"Yeah, BOFA deez nuts! Holy poo poo, Dwight, you're so drat gullible!"

Dwight frowns and returns to his desk as Jim giggles and slaps his knee. Over in Japan, Jim's Uncle Jimtendo is hard at work on BOFA, a unique role playing game starring modern day protagonists in a weird and wacky world. The game will flop, much like Earthbound did in the US, mostly due to the poor marketing campaign around the name "BOFA".

Shigeru Miyamoto opens his desk and finds that his stapler has been encased in jell-o.

Uncle Jimtendo mugs for the camera.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Uncle Jimtendo floods the switch store with trash games so Dwight has difficulty browsing it.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Uncle Jimendo’s pranks bring shame upon his entire family. He convinces the company to name its successor console to the Wii the Wii U. “Think about it! Everyone will realize it’s a new thing! They’ll be so excited for the next revolution that they’ll go out and buy it right away! Would I steer you wrong? C’mon, you’re talking to the guy who kept the N64 on cartridges!”

Erasable Penis
Aug 7, 2013
Uncle Jimtendo also makes sure that the Nintendo Classic is only available for a short while and will not be rereleased. Hence Dwight can't get the perfect gift for Beetrum.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Uncle Jimtendo knows the real nude code for Tomb Raider but won’t tell anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Uncle Jimtendo traps Donkey Kong, the peaceable gorilla. Jimtendo thinks it’s funny to make him wear a tie and fight for his life until he can tediously collect 201 Golden Bananas.