Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

cody signed a new contract in october

it’s so over

Eat My Fuc posted:

Apparently this info was wrong. Shambles Ross Sapp

we’re so back

it’s so over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

It's Cody Rhover

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9Pq95GVtXg

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If Cody went back to AEW without finishing the story he’d be absolutely eaten alive, but it would also be really funny so I vote for that

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

History Comes Inside! posted:

If Cody went back to AEW without finishing the story he’d be absolutely eaten alive, but it would also be really funny so I vote for that

what if he goes back to aew and debuts as fake cm punk

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

zetamind2000 posted:

what if he goes back to aew and debuts as fake cm punk

that could be good depending on how much weight he is willing to gain

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cody comes back to AEW, smashes Beepie's throne

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Okuteru posted:

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1738590308860871083?t=ocmP_jFIXM32JSTuyKfUPQ&s=19

Hmm. I'm not that familiar with All Japan nowadays. Only thing I know of them is that Yoshitatsu and Tajiri are listed on the roster.

Joe Lanza is going to die and I can't wait to hear his reaction

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Tajiri's been gone for a while, he's currently a trainer with Kyushu pro

All Japan rocks, you can skip the opening couple of matches each show with the old guys and it's just a bunch of young hungry guys putting on consistently great performances

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

super macho dude posted:

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

super macho dude posted:

I saw Beepie's throne earlier today IRL

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Well, that's just a toilet.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

This is wrestling related, but I dunno what the appropriate thread for it would be.

Sure as gently caress not this one, coz he doesn't work there anymore, and hasn't for decades.

But gently caress yous all. I'm putting it here anyway.

I just need to say that my little brother is not only better that your little brother, but better than you.

Because he, today, sent me a Cameo from Mick Foley for Christmas. Mick was very sweet, kind and professional, and mentioned that I am currently living in Japan. It was lovely.

So to summarize: Thank you Andrew. You are grouse.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Dehtraen posted:

Wasn’t last night’s smackdown the 2nd one of a double taping? If so those people had probably been there for 4+ hours at that point, drank too many $12 Miller Lights, and were dragging pretty hard. Gotta conserve energy for the last match and all

Yea. My friend and I were losing our poo poo for the match but the crowd was dead because we were 3 hours in. Also the crowd was just weird. Starting chants for babyfaces that were in control of the match, a random this is awesome during something that wasn't awesome, etc. Weird stuff.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Paying the current prices WWE wants to sit and clap like a seal for bad butt rock entrances will never ever make sense to me.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

that could be good depending on how much weight he is willing to gain

Fat Cody would rule honestly, he'd absolutely commit to the bit like Mac from Always Sunny

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.

SpeakSlow posted:

Well, that's just a toilet.

WWE: Well, that's just a toilet.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Vince McMahon hated the post WM crowds who would derail boring shows and cheer for good wrestlers who weren't at the top of the card. He's (supposedly) not in charge anymore, but he finally has his dream of the obedient audience who only care about Roman Reigns & "moments" & don't care much at all for good wrestling matches.

It's like when Trish came back for one more run, they cared more about the pop she got for coming out and would've rather had her in an 8 minute stinker match and move on

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

AJPW is the biggest wrestling company in Japan

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

JUNGLE BOY posted:

AJPW is the biggest wrestling company in Japan

Yeah, it's ALL of Japan

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

*googling the AJPW roster* there’s just so many potential bangers, kind of glad WWE didn’t settle for Okada

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Sick Chyna and X-Pac double pack.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Gumball Gumption posted:

They don't like the wrestling and are there for all the in-between parts.

It's like buying Super Bowl tickets just to watch the halftime show

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Yes, when I think Chyna, I think “the ventriloquist dummy they used for the road warriors for like a month”

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

rotinaj posted:

Yes, when I think Chyna, I think “the ventriloquist dummy they used for the road warriors for like a month”

It’s part of a build a figure. The other figures of that series come with different parts to build Paul Ellering.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

lol

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Why do she have a disembodied nutsack tho?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Merry clipshow, everyone

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010

Majinfoose posted:

Why do she have a disembodied nutsack tho?

That's Paul Ellering

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

projecthalaxy posted:

Merry clipshow, everyone

its just gonna be 3 roman entrance + promo segments

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

TheKingslayer posted:

lol

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Came across this today and it was an interesting watch. Paul is an effortlessly strong man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAVghWZsDzE

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

My nephew got a Cody shirt for Christmas and immediately told Alexa to play his theme song so he could act out his entrance and sing all the words. It ruled.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Ganso Bomb posted:

My nephew got a Cody shirt for Christmas and immediately told Alexa to play his theme song so he could act out his entrance and sing all the words. It ruled.

Fuckin mark

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Ganso Bomb posted:

did he remember to buy the jackets?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Ganso Bomb posted:

Next year you can get him a rubber chicken

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

zetamind2000 posted:

Lol

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

zetamind2000 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Ganso Bomb posted:

Seems like he should have been more psyched to have a former Raw and Smackdown women's champ hanging around