Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Eric Adam's did 9/11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Kenning posted:

Eric Adam's did 9/11.
That or he is planning part 2.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my flyers will become the diers at the tray-table of success

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

It's perfectly valid to trash Ben Shapiro's Judaism for the same reason it's valid to trash Rod Dreher's Catholicism-cum-Orthodoxy or whatever religion Jamie Kelso is practicing this week. Their religious observation is downstream from their insane bigotry.

He's an Orthodox guy from an Orthodox family, he didn't go looking for a religion to satisfy his, uh, issues like Rod did. It's just the religion he inherited, it's separate that he is a racist woman-hating freakazoid.

Being a Celtics fan is obviously downstream from the insane bigotry lol

Toplowtech posted:

That or he is planning part 2.

I sincerely believe that, if prompted, he'd agree that he IS 9/11 part 2

Civilized Fishbot fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Dec 24, 2023

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

As a Jewish person I give you a pass to make fun of his self conscious yamulke signaling, especially when his actual beliefs are indistinguishable from an evangelical

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

My mujahid flew ahead to the WTC of success

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Civilized Fishbot posted:

He's an Orthodox guy from an Orthodox family, he didn't go looking for a religion to satisfy his, uh, issues like Rod did. It's just the religion he inherited, it's separate that he is a racist woman-hating freakazoid.

I don't care if he was born into or not he's using it to justify being as lovely as possible and you should make fun of him for it.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Heath posted:

Matt is the soul of the pod

I like to pretend that even though his voice is silent, he’s still there in the room in a Captain Pike chair

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I thought people weren't making fun of Shapiro's yarmulke so much as how much he seems to studiously hide it in his videos. Probably not easy to be a Jewish alt-righter.

e: Not defending the idiot, of course.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Dec 25, 2023

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Did he wear the yarmukle when he was writing the black crime vertical for breitbart?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Being a Celtics fan is obviously downstream from the insane bigotry lol

I sincerely believe that, if prompted, he'd agree that he IS 9/11 part 2

You do not under any circumstances have to defend Ben Shapiro and yet here we are. Lol

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Like you really got to be pretty dense and stupid to take anything Ben Shapiro does in good faith.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
You can simultaneously believe that Ben is wearing his yarmulke out of genuine commitment to his faith and also think it's ridiculous to wear it for your cameo role in a movie explicitly dedicated to hatred of women and minorities that's being distributed by the company you work for that has that same overarching purpose. He is a real Orthodox Jew that would also be the first to give a list of names to the Nazis if they came for him.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

it would be easier for him to hide the yarmulke if he wasnt 4 feet tall lol

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

The REAL Goobusters posted:

You do not under any circumstances have to defend Ben Shapiro and yet here we are. Lol

I just don't like making fun of peoples' religion. Like making fun of a Muslim woman for wearing a headscarf is bad. Not a big deal but they should all get fired on Christmas.

If anyone is thinking about getting Amber's book, it really is like if she wrote down/recorded like 9 hours of monologues she would've given on Chapo. No argument, no running narrative, just compiled stories and takes. I got it off an Audible.com free trial and it was worth free.

Civilized Fishbot fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Dec 25, 2023

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

I just don't like making fun of peoples' religion. Like making fun of a Muslim woman for wearing a headscarf is bad. Not a big deal but they should all get fired on Christmas.

If anyone is thinking about getting Amber's book, it really is like if she wrote down/recorded like 9 hours of monologues she would've given on Chapo. No argument, no running narrative, just compiled stories and takes. I got it off an Audible.com free trial and it was worth free.

:qq:

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Nanomashoes posted:

it would be easier for him to hide the yarmulke if he wasnt 4 feet tall lol

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

It's true that this does make him a somewhat distinct subcategory of revolting slimeball, but it's okay to revile those people, too. Growing up Orthodox positioned Shapiro to, among other things, promote a concept of "Judeo-Christian values" that demands Reagan-era politics and hysterical Islamophobia.

I just don't like making fun of peoples' religion.
I do.

Like making fun of a Muslim woman for wearing a headscarf is bad.
For this analogy to be valid, the Muslim woman has to be screaming that Eden Knight was a thug who got what he deserved.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Ben Shapiro guy suspiciously trying to poo poo on women for some reason in the chapo thread

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
It's not a big deal, I hate Ben Shapiro, I'll drop it. The episode was pretty good

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

Is it antisemitic to find it weird that Ben wears the yarmulke when I gently caress his rear end

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
comparing shemima begum to a letterbox because she's a member of ISIS, but it's praxis

Just laugh at it because he's a loving dweeb and looks like a moron, you don't need to do pretzel logic to find a political justification lmao

Voodoo Cafe
Jul 19, 2004
"You got, uhh, Holden Caulfield in there, man?"

ho fan posted:

Is it antisemitic to find it weird that Ben wears the yarmulke when I gently caress his rear end

verrrrry good, mr shapiro

https://youtu.be/zJs_2-AFCHY?si=out3ZMSJ2-PQ5J4l

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

To be fair, she did explicitly advertise it as "just like scrollin' the timeline"

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

that's a cute little hat you're wearing, mister shapiro, why don't you come tell me all about it in my trailer?

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
https://x.com/banalplay/status/1209724493947658241?s=20

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

He is risen.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Lady Ben Shapiro is extra weird because they set up her videos as if she's streaming to Twitch. There's no reason to do her videos like that.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
I heard the kids looove to watch the Twitchy all day, so you gotta go with what the people want. It's Marketing 101.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Ben Shapiro is an anti-semite, that's why it's weird that he wears a yarmulke

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

Lady Ben Shapiro is extra weird because they set up her videos as if she's streaming to Twitch. There's no reason to do her videos like that.

Yeah it’s like how people do fake podcasts on tiktok. Weird!

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Cargo cult posting

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Cached Money posted:

Cargo cult posting

It's more cargo pants posting ITT

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

net work error posted:

It's more cargo pants posting ITT

Describes the whole forum

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

when i go hiking i wear cargo pants because the pockets are useful and we as a society ruined a functional garment

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Culture War dictates we should be more petty and insufferable than our enemies, but under no circumstances funnier.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Lady Ballers is sicko Juwanna Mann

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Randomly was reminded by my wife of my favorite Matt quote from a year or two ago, where he described the American Dream "dissolving away like cotton candy in the splash zone at Sea World." She reminded me of it cause I spent like a week repeating it to myself because of how beautiful it was. Hope he's making a good recovery.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

WoodrowSkillson posted:

when i go hiking i wear cargo pants because the pockets are useful and we as a society ruined a functional garment

Somewhere John Kass is weeping and nodding in agreement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
if I ever get 5 seconds alone with Ben shapiro's yarmulke I'm farting on it (so he gets my fart(s) in his hair)