Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Should be a one score game lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

triple sulk posted:

The Philadelphia Eagles are dogshit garbage
:hai:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Oh my god Kid is so old now

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
I went upstairs into my wife’s childhood bedroom during the half and missed all of that, so maybe i should stay here

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

haljordan posted:

Oh my god Kid is so old now

Still got the moves though

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Hurts pick six incoming

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

triple sulk posted:

Hurts pick six incoming
I say 3 and out

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

gosh I'm smart

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

CapnAndy posted:

gosh I'm smart

Surprised they didn't tush push there. They were close enough

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
For the record, the refs should have never thrown that delay of game on the giants at the end of the half, eagles loving DESERVED getting hosed out of points for that dak-esque run by hurts.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
The legend of Tommy Devito has passed?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I'm gonna say giants fg on this drive because the eagles cannot, cannot adjust on defense

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The legend of Tommy Devito has passed?

Brian Dabol might have a visit from Big Vinny tonight

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
yeah that's gonna offset

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Justin Pugh is the only respectable part of this team, which makes sense bc he was on the team the last time NY won in philly in 2013

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol eagles

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Surprise they haven't put a spy on him

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Jesus eagles.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Was Devito benched due to suckitis?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

find someone who love you like the eagles love giving up 3rd downs

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
I don’t think devito/taylor had thrown the ball more than 3 yards downfield before that

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The eagles are gonna lose this game lol

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

triple sulk posted:

The eagles are gonna lose this game lol
:hai:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Tyrod Taylor is an actual NFL QB instead of a meme. Eagles are in trouble.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

nobody within ten yards of barkley

eagles defense can't play for poo poo on 3rd down

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lmao

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
lmfao wamp wamp

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

lol bad call but I'll take it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

C L O W N B A L L

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Tommy Cut

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
the gently caress?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Go for it cowards

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
what in the gently caress was that call?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
what the gently caress did they call it a false start? HOW is that a false start

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

it's ok daboll we're gonna 3 and out it again

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Yeah eagles are gonna drop this game.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lol thank you 12th man refs

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Why are nfl refs so awful at their jobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Quiet Feet posted:

Tyrod Taylor is an actual NFL QB instead of a meme. Eagles are in trouble.

ehhhhhhhhhhh