Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
it is very funny that the eagles cannot wallop this lovely giants team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

razorscooter posted:

the convenience of modern technology has robbed us of believable reasons to carry d cells to the stadium
my suggestion is throwing the plastic bottles. if you're lucky, a coach might notice the tight spiraling arc on your throw and sign you to start for the giants next week

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The audacity to say we should be thanking our eagles for their service in the worst football being played the past month with absolutely no hope of turning it around just because they lucked out creaming lovely teams.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
booed with a lead. cruel world

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Hurts is broken lol at his contract

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
that cameraman has a crush on that girl.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i love how the eagles stop running the ball after the first 15 plays, every single week

it never fails

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
let me give you a summary of every eagles game

first half: wow we're running the ball consistently and it works and we're building up a big lead!!
second half: PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS wait why this no worky

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

The 7th Guest posted:

i love how the eagles stop running the ball after the first 15 plays, every single week
:hfive:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lmao

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

corn on the cop posted:

it is very funny that the eagles cannot wallop this lovely giants team

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Mods make me ik so I can probe all these low iq posters that can't recognize the worst football ever played and trying to troll us.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I appreciate the Eagles eating massive poo poo to make this a competitive game for Christmas

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Eagles can easily win this at any time by not making GBS threads the bed for five or so plays

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
lmfao and the giants blew it hahah wow

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

A new OC please

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

every game is pain

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

Asproigerosis posted:

Mods make me ik so I can probe all these low iq posters that can't recognize the worst football ever played and trying to troll us.

Just lol if you think ur watching football rn

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

That was a terrible throw

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

2 bad teams

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

That was a loving horrible throw that could have been picked off

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Eagles fans with the audacity to pretend this game is in question

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Asproigerosis posted:

probe yourself. :colbert:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I stopped watching at half time and just saw the score.

lol, lmao

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

holy poo poo a first down run

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

That gain was pretty good

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
That throw you can't even see brown it's just the defender lmao

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

elime anning posted:

Eagles fans with the audacity to pretend this game is in question

They got embarrassed by the Seahawks last week, I think they got the right to ask

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Lets see if the eagles stick to running. It's been working so far

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i miss the 2000s when the eagles had brian westbrook and he was 80% of the offense

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Eagles are a 4 win team without AJ

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

now stop the loving giants and then do it again

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

seiferguy posted:

They got embarrassed by the Seahawks last week, I think they got the right to ask

The Seahawks are an actual football team.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The Giants feeble attempts at tackling make every Eagles ball carrier look like a demigod. It's inexplicable how the Eagles haven't put up 40+ points.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Swift makes a pretty move.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

the claw in crane games have stronger arms than these DBs

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol how is that so hard to do each drive

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Giants cannot tackle for poo poo lol

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

elime anning posted:

The Seahawks are an actual football team.

yousureaboutthat.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Eagles remembered how to football!