Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

this sucks and is rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

triple sulk posted:

lol how is that so hard to do each drive
eagles bad and coordinators are drooling incompetents

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
at least have the decency to admit your team is good, christ

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

literally all the eagles have to do is run the football at a regular ratio in the second half of games and they'd score at least 7-10 more points a game

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

elime anning posted:

give me a good team and I'll be first in line to be an obnoxious blowhard about it

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

triple sulk posted:

lol how is that so hard to do each drive

well it did take a fairly heroic throw from Hurts

but anyway just :run: (I don't know how to make that emoji)

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

eagles fans kawalimusing in the gdt

what is it with bird teams that make their fans go insane

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

AndrewP posted:

well it did take a fairly heroic throw from Hurts

but anyway just :run: (I don't know how to make that emoji)

That throw was a few inches from being another pick six

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Do not even ask posted:

eagles fans kawalimusing in the gdt

what is it with bird teams that make their fans go insane
losing 3 straight hasn't helped

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
I’ll just empty quote myself in a month when the eagles have popped Purdy’s head clean off of his body and win the NFCCG by 27 points

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

elime anning posted:

this team lost to zach wilson

also it's not all eagles fans in gdt either, plenty of fans of other teams have been enjoying laughing at philly

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

The 7th Guest posted:

this team lost to zach wilson
and drew lock

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

elime anning posted:

I’ll just empty quote myself in a month when the eagles have popped Purdy’s head clean off of his body and win the NFCCG by 27 points

can you gently caress off with that. Twice you posted about purdy getting an injury.

Rather not go thru that again thank you.

had a scare last time when he got blasted and it ended up being a shoulder stinger instead.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
lol I just remembered Darren Waller is playing

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Shindragon posted:

can you gently caress off with that. Twice you posted about purdy getting an injury.

also why assume purdy would get injured when hurts takes more hits than he does

(also the pass rush would have to actually get to purdy to hit him)

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

elime anning posted:

lol I just remembered Darren Waller is playing

how did that guy go from Top 3 TE to completely disappeared?

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Shindragon posted:

For the record I am rooting for SF as hard as anybody and I want Purdy to slay the dragon I’m just trying to get Philly fans to admit their team isn’t dog poo poo

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Tyrod Taylor stop throwing at your extremely open receiver’s feet challenge (absolutely impossible)

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
bruuuuh how do you drop that. That was a floater.

You know they were gonna blitz and you went with the wrong hot read

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Fire Siriani!!!!!!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

idiots lol

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

now score again

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Shindragon posted:

It landed a yard in front of him

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
lol absolutely pathetic 4th down playcall

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Shindragon posted:

You know they were gonna blitz and you went with the wrong hot read

It was like 3 yards short

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Look I love Tyrod but woof

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Cutlets would have made those throws

Or just run a loving sneak

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

elime anning posted:

For the record I am rooting for SF as hard as anybody and I want Purdy to slay the dragon I’m just trying to get Philly fans to admit their team isn’t dog poo poo
we've lost to the jets and seahawks and got loving taken to the clownhouse where we belong by the 49ers and cowboys

and you've just watched us give up 15 unanswered points to start off the second half against the giants soooooooooooooooooo

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Saquon was getting positive yards on almost every carry, so let's abandon that.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Man I thought they had that and then Tyrod is throwing the ball. Why?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Tyrod is not good at throwing the ball at all. Just eesh.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

GO GIANTS

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

49ers fans assuming the eagles would somehow injure purdy when they're like 17th in the league in sacks, 26th in passing defense overall (31st in TDs allowed). just lol

what eagles fans are going through is what packers fans went through in the mike mccarthy era for several years where they'd faff about offensively despite their talent, and then be miserable defensively

pundits love it because they can go "THIS TEAM IS BATTLE TESTED, THEY JUST KNOW HOW TO WIN" but the actual game-watching experience is somewhere between torture and hatred

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Dec 26, 2023

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
refs are hugging and kissing the eagles
e:: nvm friendship ended

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Tackling the eagles: that’s a flag

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
You can't say your team is good when Matt Patricia is a coordinator or higher

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

i love philly crowdshots

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
lol at "Eagles fans don't worry, lots of good teams lose three games in a row!"

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

jake "the snake, if snakes were famously good at kicking field goals" elliot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Shinji2015 posted:

lol at "Eagles fans don't worry, lots of good teams lose three games in a row!"
but so do the bad ones, ofc