Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Mario Swift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Swift fast. Swift jump

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The legend of Tommy Devito has passed?

https://twitter.com/m_booker1/status/1739429551707500883?s=46

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

elime anning posted:

see CapnAndy you can rest easy
lol you underestimate how quickly the eagles can collapse

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

there's still a chance for a 33-33 tie

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
why dont they keep using this Running back

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

bows1 posted:

they're idiots

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

What the gently caress was thibedeaux doing there

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

make swift the starting QB

and offensive coordinator

and defensive coordinator

and head coach

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

CapnAndy posted:

lol you underestimate how quickly the eagles can collapse

I ain’t underestimating poo poo! Lookit at dog poo poo by NY’s defense!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

bows1 posted:

very bad coaches

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

elime anning posted:

I ain’t underestimating poo poo! Lookit at dog poo poo by NY’s defense!
Hurts is salivating thinking about his next pick six right now

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Run Established

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

CapnAndy posted:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the longer the drive, the funnier the pick six

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Most effortless clock killing drive I've ever seen

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Why are the Eagles only up by 5.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I was entertaining my nephew and niece for a couple hours, how the gently caress did the Eagles let the Giants back into this?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the reality is that the eagles secondary was not good last year either but the defensive line was so good that they pressured every qb into making poor or hurried throws. this was an inevitable defensive regression but also, these games would be going a lot differently if the secondary was even league average (i guess slay being hurt/out most of the year hasn't helped either)

in the offseason philly's executive leadership will have to decide if they want to stick with the philosophy of going all-in on the defensive line and the big depth rotation, or if they will actually make a splash in the defensive backfield

but also they should consider a DC who is wiling to rush more than 4

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I don't think you should give up 48 yards in 5 plays when you know they are going to run.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

I was entertaining my nephew and niece for a couple hours, how the gently caress did the Eagles let the Giants back into this?

they're bad

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

CapnAndy posted:

lmao you’re alright capn *on my fourth eggnog white russian of the half* anyway your team is gonna win.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i believe in the giants

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

That kickoff was epic

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

MoaM posted:

Why are the Eagles only up by 5.

SKULL.GIF posted:

they're bad

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Throw another pick 6. I dare ya.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I think they've figured out the "do nothing but hand off to Swift" gameplan.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

elime anning posted:

lmao you’re alright capn *on my fourth eggnog white russian of the half* anyway your team is gonna win.
it'd be nice

we cool :hfive:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

we're about to be witness to never before seen levels of clownball

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

why do adult eagles fans at games all look like if you typed "GET DA FUK OUTTA HEAR" into chatGPT

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

sirianni sucks

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

The 7th Guest posted:

why do adult eagles fans at games all look like if you typed "GET DA FUK OUTTA HEAR" into chatGPT
have... you never been to philadelphia

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

The 7th Guest posted:

because it's them

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

these modern game shoes creep me out

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

how many of these baffling game shows is fox going to fart out

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
wow giants defense manage to stop them

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i demand OT

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
if santa is real the Giants should block this FG.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

https://twitter.com/BmoreLikeDBK/status/1739429900870651917

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

haljordan posted:

how many of these baffling game shows is fox going to fart out

You're making this game sound like a bad one. As someone who hates the NFCE and doesn't care too much about the outcome, it's a fantastic game :cool: