Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

Incoming 95 yard touchdown drive.

Kawa will still be worried about the ravens losing and will question whether they should keep Lamar and Harbaugh.

the date is january 15, the final game of wild card football is being played. the ravens have been off all weekend with the #1 seed bye. ravensposters are worried that they're doomed because the bye is giving harbaugh too much time to think about round 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
And yeah I love kawalimus he's an institution

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

do you name your kid Deuce or what

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao just saw the score

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Ravens don't want to give too much of their playbook away in the 4th quarter, even if it means losing the game

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I matched with someone to be a stem-cell donor one time, then literally two days before they were about to start dosing me with the anti-immune system stuff to start the procedure, the guy's doctor called and said it wasn't necessary any more

I don't know for sure what happened but, like... that's some truly cruel timing

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

that donated organ has cursed the team. put both of those men in the volcano

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Kirios posted:

I have never used the ignore feature on SA but I am strongly considering it now.

Do it. It will improve your TFF experience. If you don't like reading someone's posts, it's the best way to do so.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Grittybeard posted:

It wouldn't help much because this forum is a sucker for arguing with the most obvious 13 year going gimmick troll. You'll still see everyone responding to him.

It's so hard not to!!! His logic is so broken it draws you in and then Bam. Gotta tell Kawalimus to seek professional help.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

AndrewP posted:

do you name your kid Deuce or what

i think it means the same thing as II

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

brock purdy appears to suck poo poo and is a huge fraud

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

It wouldn't help much because this forum is a sucker for arguing with the most obvious 13 year going gimmick troll. You'll still see everyone responding to him.

ive had him on ignore like 3 times it does nothing

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Wow that receiver was so open I thought the Ravens were on defense again

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Likely buried that man

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Nice play by Likely there

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Kalli posted:

Wow that receiver was so open I thought the Ravens were on defense again

lmao

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Ghost Dog posted:

That's my son your talking about

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
9ers look like poo poo

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol jesus 49ers just getting trucked all over the field now.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That stiff arm...

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

That stiff-arm tho

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Ghost Dog posted:

Wow the last guy drafted is bad?

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
I thought the 49ers were supposed to have a good D? It looks like they barely know how to even tackle...

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I want to see Cunningham in the fourth

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Nice tackling, Niners

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
If these teams end up at the SB again the Niners are required to hire Jim for one game as a waterboy

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lmao I've seen that "oh my god he's gonna sack lamar nope he just easily escaped and made a giant completion" thing happen to my team. Yup.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

a helpful bear posted:

If these teams end up at the SB again the Niners are required to hire Jim for one game as a waterboy

*milkboy

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

a helpful bear posted:

I assume the NCAA will have banned him by then?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

whew that snap almost was tragic

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Keaton Mitchell takes that to the crib

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

a helpful bear posted:

Sadly, it might not be an options: https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-michigan-offers-jim-harbaugh-a-contract-with-no-nfl-clause-for-2024

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i'd like to see ol lamar jackson wriggle his way out of this one

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

MJeff posted:

lmao I've seen that "oh my god he's gonna sack lamar nope he just easily escaped and made a giant completion" thing happen to my team. Yup.

It’s unbelievable. Always happens

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

The Puppy Bowl posted:

It's so hard not to!!! His logic is so broken it draws you in and then Bam. Gotta tell Kawalimus to seek professional help.

he just flat out needs to be permabanned iyam. constantly hijacking threads, obviously a gimmick, offers nothing of value.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

MJeff posted:

To be fair, our DC helped Lamar out by refusing to run Spy ever.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
49ers just getting juked out of their shoes by non-Lamar people at this point.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Might want to tackle occasionally, Niners

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
So I guess the revenge just smash juggernaut nfc teams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

that was a drat clothesline