Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

what elevates mssp chatting about getting hosed by Dwight Howard for an hour is how stone cold serious they are. there’s no teee hee I can’t believe we’re talking about this, just two guys having a discussion.

A discussion about Muderous Sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeff
Dec 1, 2002
huh
Bill and Spud are back

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
🌈💸

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
is someone at the door?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

jeff posted:

Bill and Spud are back
the disgusting brothers

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/AspersionCaster/status/1733206010699911649?t=KzGUhAywT352dyqoBU85hQ&s=19

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Just remembered this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K4gX2T5byU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
howie mandell rules lol

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
yeah howie was great I was not expecting him at all

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Mccuskers theory on the origin is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard

That's birds!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/TallentSam/status/1739378282536091893?t=Mbi4pRnBCPmXG8lKnJ5nGQ&s=19

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
watching sam on kill tony now p good for a kill tony

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Haven't listened since they moved to Austin, is the show still funny or are they just buttdawging for Rogan and his flunkies now

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
it still owns

lemaire is living with shane now

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Shane confirmed Rogan has a big dick after they did a polar plunge together.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

even in cold water?? this is very disconcerting

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I wanna toke on the rogan nipple joints

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh shane just saw a nipple and thought it was a penis

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

i say swears online posted:

Dicks can be the size of Joe Rogan's nipples? This is very disconcerting

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

sweet they have the racist australian guy on again

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i guess i couldve just said australian guy

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
he rules

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
He's from my city in Australia and I ran into him in a pub a few months ago. I asked him how his Penis was going and what racist things he said that got bleeped out of the last cast.

Then he asked if me and my mates were going to his show at the pub and I said no we're busy doing online autism tests, and he asked me what website it was on. He got on his phone and said he was going to go do it and never came back.

I like to think this event played some part in him moving to the US

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
he seems boring

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

pro goddang click

My life... My rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLeVXLMTmbo

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the underground tunnel might be the topic that finally does billy and spud in

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Cole Beasley loving rules

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Cole Beasley loving rules

Yeah lol. Also he sounds EXACTYLY like Spud to me.

I figure this is the best place to post this: Can someone get me to like Mark Normand? I think I've only ever seen him in YouTube podcast compilations but he always seems like such a tryhard. Everyone loves him but he's always come across as a shy goodboy kid with funny friends that use edgy humor so he wants to get in on the fun but doesn't know how and forces it really hard.

Does he suck and everyone's wrong, or does he rule and I'm wrong? There's no other option lol. Someone point me in the right direction so I understand the hype around him.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

emptyrave posted:

Does he suck and everyone's wrong, or does he rule and I'm wrong? There's no other option lol. Someone point me in the right direction so I understand the hype around him.

Normand’s probably a good hang and props to him for sucking AT&T Lily’s tits but I don’t find him particularly funny, either. His standup, “give it a goog,” and dumb puns aren’t my thing, but I may have chuckled at his Michael Richards bit. And a clip of him loving with morning news TV people.

https://youtu.be/Kc3-zf7x81o

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

emptyrave posted:

I figure this is the best place to post this: Can someone get me to like Mark Normand?

i saw him do stand up live in a small club and he ruled

also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMfxgTQTWYU

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

The Kramer bit did get a chuckle out of me. The shanegillisfan video is kind of what I'm getting at with "tryhard" at trying too hard to be edgy but it was fine and doesn't make me feel any negative emotions really.

I looked up his Twitter after my post though and I DO NOT like it lol. I sound much more of a hater than I really am. I'll have to check out his stand up and see how it is. I swear I see comments on Youtibe a lot though on how "Shane Gillis and Mark Normand are the only real ones in stand up right now" and I've never understood it based on the little I've seen of him and I wanna give him a fair shake.

emptyrave fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jan 23, 2024

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

https://www.reddit.com/r/AriShaffir/comments/3g1npx/was_mark_normand_talking_about_milana_vayntrub_on/

Here's a reddit thread from 9 years ago lol jk I like him now.

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
Legend.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the newest ep is a 2 hour one with just matt and lemaire

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
when the shaman is in charge it gets weird

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

the newest ep is a 2 hour one with just matt and lemaire
oh gently caress yes

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Driving Mc Cusker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Matt only casts rule

Everything he says this episode got to me good, I'm the target audience of dude who wants to quit his job